The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope! It's SE Alabama

????
Pensacola, etc--most definitely the panhandle of FL. Blue Angels and all that.

Life is great there--believe me I have heard.

don't get me started my issues go deep--lol. I used to love Fort Walton beach--white sand, soft shell crabs and pina coladas---that was my dream. lol.

We call the top S Alabama, Tally S Georgia. Tallahassee is really just S Georgia.
lol. Yet Tallahassee is the state Capitol of Florida... which I missed on a test once...

Last edited:
????

don't get me started my issues go deep--lol. I used to love Fort Walton beach--white sand, soft shell crabs and pina coladas---that was my dream. lol.

We call the top S Alabama, Tally S Georgia. Tallahassee is really just S Georgia.

lol--well--GA was able to pass a law to allow alcohol to be purchased on Sunday--after 200 years. lol--Not certain that South GA has decided to go along with that--but we are wild and free in the ATL. lol.

It is legal to purchase alcohol 24/7 in Alabama, but we have no state lottery.

I could see you might argue the ridiculous charge of arson, the burning of TM's hoodie and skin, but not sure how you get to hijacking and animal cruelty?

George hijacked Martin and kept him from making his way home.

George and Martin made one of the witnesses dogs bark, and the dog got a sore throat.

Objection! The prosecution has shown no facts to support these allegations!

Or child abuse either, but that doesn't seem to bother the twit sitting in the high chair.

Trying to understand...Jury instructions will include the charge of "voluntary manslaughter?"

I mean, there are other manslaughter categories and I'm trying to look up the definition and see if it is applicable here to make up my mind whether or not GZ is likely to be convicted on that. I'm beyond sure the jury will NOT find him guilty of M2.

Essentially, the Judge is allowing an instruction on "manslaughter by act...," while removing the possibility of "procurement" or "culpable negligence," as allowed for by statute:

Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

See section (1) of that statute...

Last edited:
On an unrelated note, he's still too much of a pussy to acknowledge he was full of shit when he claimed that Zimmerman said blacks always get away.
That's what was aired on a tape. That you don't want to admit it is because most racist claim denial when confronted.

Bald faced lie :lol:

No such thing aired on any tape dipshit. :thup:

Oh gee, look who still hasn't produced the tape, or a transcript, that backs up his claim.

Raise your hand if you're surprised. :rofl:

That's what was aired on a tape. That you don't want to admit it is because most racist claim denial when confronted.

Oh gee, look who still hasn't produced the tape, or a transcript, that backs up his claim.

Zimmerman didn't say blacks get away with it. He said fucking punks get away with it. If "fucking punks" translates to "blacks" to you, there is some powerful hidden racism there.

The argument the Defense is offering right now is the way I see it. At the eleventh hour, just before closing arguments, to spring all this case law to add charge after charge after charge now to the original charge is just unconscionable. If all that was legitimate to put into play, it should have been put into play at the beginning so the Defense would have a fair shot at rebutting and defending against it.

This prosecution is desperate to convict Zimmerman of something. And the judge appears to be of the same mind? Or am I reading her entirely wrong? Her ruling on this will be the proof in the pudding.

ZimmnermanprosecutorAngel_t607.jpg

Last edited:
If Zimmerman is convicted on anything, what are all the grounds for appeal in this case?

I want to know, too--seems like there should be a long list.

Not in the mood to hear what a member of the media might say at present.

I don't think Zimmerman is going to be convicted on anything, or at least he shouldn't be convicted, but you never know. With what I've seen and heard in this trial, there's no way I would convict, no way at all, but I'm not on the jury.

This is a travesty, I just don't see how this has come to this. If this judge allows "Child Abuse", I don't think Zimmerman received a fair trial.

Second Degree Murder wasn't proven and neither was Manslaughter. George Zimmerman should be free and clear, I just don't know if he will be because the jury may feel sorry for Martins mother or they are afraid for their own Saftey or they don't want riots.

lol--well--GA was able to pass a law to allow alcohol to be purchased on Sunday--after 200 years. lol--Not certain that South GA has decided to go along with that--but we are wild and free in the ATL. lol.

It is legal to purchase alcohol 24/7 in Alabama, but we have no state lottery.

I haven't kept up with how the alcohol on Sunday law is working out in other parts of the state. shrug--At the time of intense debates many people pointed out that it really wasn't much of an issue--easy to drive over the border to AL or FL. Guess that is what is going on.

I'm afraid to check on local news--lots of things I don't like but try to live with, etc. Even with a state lottery--the school systems seem to be on the verge of fiscal collapse--at least my local system.

my mind is gone--I thought when the prosecution decided not to call the witness for rebuttal the issue of Zimmerman's previous criminal record wouldn't be an issue. It just seems so wrong--

Zimmerman didn't say blacks get away with it. He said fucking punks get away with it. If "fucking punks" translates to "blacks" to you, there is some powerful hidden racism there.

I don't know about that, I've been told here that it's possible to translate "black" into "criminal" without it necessarily being racist.

Of course I don't believe that load of bullshit either, but some apparently do.

Due process is dead in Florida. The state of Florida and her attorney's have shown that their powers are endless and they will not hesitate to abuse them. If charging a defendant with a crime outside of the scope of the original charge and testimony is allowed on the day of closing arguments we aren't true to the spirit of the system. We are picking a man, trying a case and then seeing what we can get him on at the end of the trial. Malicious prosecution is the only term that can come to one's mind. I don't care if you are in the Zimmerman or Martin camp in this incident. What is happening in this court room today could happen to anyone on this board for any offense. This is unbelievable! If this does not terrify you then nothing will.

If Zimmerman is convicted on anything, what are all the grounds for appeal in this case?

I want to know, too--seems like there should be a long list.

Not in the mood to hear what a member of the media might say at present.

I don't think Zimmerman is going to be convicted on anything, or at least he shouldn't be convicted, but you never know. With what I've seen and heard in this trial, there's no way I would convict, no way at all, but I'm not on the jury.

This is a travesty, I just don't see how this has come to this. If this judge allows "Child Abuse", I don't think Zimmerman received a fair trial.

Second Degree Murder wasn't proven and neither was Manslaughter. George Zimmerman should be free and clear, I just don't know if he will be because the jury may feel sorry for Martins mother or they are afraid for their own Saftey or they don't want riots.

oh--I think there will be a conviction. Then and only then can the media be happy.

thinking of all that they will have to say--how can they live with themselves.

sigh--I suppose in a decade or so appeals could go all the way to the Supreme Court--that is not what is needed--miscarriage of justice. So many stories.

If Zimmerman is convicted, you can say goodbye to Neighborhood Watch groups and Conseal Carry. Both will be illegal or could ruin you for life so no one will want to take that chance.

So the defense rests and NOW new charges that weren't argued or discussed in any fashion are up for consideration?

He can now be convicted of child abuse but isn't allowed to defend himself against that NEW charge.

What a bunch of bullshit. Railroads were cool as a child but not so much now

????

lol. Yet Tallahassee is the state Capitol of Florida... which I missed on a test once...

It's the capitol in name and red tape only, other than that all the S Georgians live there.

I now have it on good authority that the idiot judge is going to add Littering (flashlights, shell casing) and Improper Lane Usage (crossing center line to park) to the grocery list of charges against George.

They need to get this done if they are going to start at 1:00. They'll probably be there until at least 8:00 again.

So the defense rests and NOW new charges that weren't argued or discussed in any fashion are up for consideration?

He can now be convicted of child abuse but isn't allowed to defend himself against that NEW charge.

What a bunch of bullshit. Railroads were cool as a child but not so much now

You catch on to The Rep Thread pretty quick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back