The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The panhandle is South Georgia ;-)

Nope! It's SE Alabama

????
Pensacola, etc--most definitely the panhandle of FL. Blue Angels and all that.

Life is great there--believe me I have heard.

don't get me started my issues go deep--lol. I used to love Fort Walton beach--white sand, soft shell crabs and pina coladas---that was my dream. lol.

We call the top S Alabama, Tally S Georgia. Tallahassee is really just S Georgia.

Come back after the break as Judge Mope adds Hijacking, Arson, and Animal Cruelty to the list of charges against George Zimmerman.

I could see you might argue the ridiculous charge of arson, the burning of TM's hoodie and skin, but not sure how you get to hijacking and animal cruelty?

George hijacked Martin and kept him from making his way home.

George and Martin made one of the witnesses dogs bark, and the dog got a sore throat.

Come back after the break as Judge Mope adds Hijacking, Arson, and Animal Cruelty to the list of charges against George Zimmerman.

I could see you might argue the ridiculous charge of arson, the burning of TM's hoodie and skin, but not sure how you get to hijacking and animal cruelty?

His cries for help deafened several neighborhood cats, and kept the area residents from an episode of "Dexter."

Well, all I got out of this morning is that Mantei was as over-prepared as West was under-prepared. And that Zimmerman shouldn't run a day care.

I couldn't watch or listen.

Considering skipping the closing--in protest.

This is just too much and I know more is coming.

$@!$?

The prosecution should be fired and imho jailed for trying to add a murder 3 for child abuse charge after everything but the closing arguments has finished.

If Zimmerman is found guilty of anything his attorneys are going to have a field day with the appeals.

This travesty of justice just demonstrates the flaws with our legal system and the abuses of our government.

The panhandle is South Georgia ;-)

Nope! It's SE Alabama

????

don't get me started my issues go deep--lol. I used to love Fort Walton beach--white sand, soft shell crabs and pina coladas---that was my dream. lol.

Pensacola's real name is East Foley, AL

OMG the feed chat looks like this:

yes he is!
no he isn't!
yes he is!
no he isn't!
yes he or you're a racist!
no he isn't

Now spell most of that wrong.

All the lesser charges have to be added so the jury can convict on any of them if they feel Mr. Zimmerman is found not to have used self defense.
In other words he can be found not guilty of any crime by reason of self defense, guilty of discharging a firearm causing death, guilty of 3rd degree murder, manslaughter or 2nd degree murder.

The defense in this case requires that the defendant felt that his life was in danger or that he would or had received serious injury and was unable to get away to safety.

The defendant was on his back, under the control of a man who was assaulting him with no way to defend himself. His attacker was in commission of a violent felonious attack. That is precisely the grounds for self defense.

However, the jury has to see it in that light after all the testimony is considered and the "facts" of the case taken in the context of what they believe to be the veracity of the witnesses.

Not having heard all the testimony, been witness to all the evidence and not knowing how the jury will look at this case it is not my place to say what the outcome could be. Having said that, it is my opinion that the facts show the case to be one of self defense. I would have done the same thing once on the ground. I think it is reasonable to be in fear for your life under those conditions.

OMG the feed chat looks like this:

yes he is!
no he isn't!
yes he is!
no he isn't!
yes he or you're a racist!
no he isn't

Now spell most of that wrong.

Are you sure it doesn't really say...

yes he be!
no he ain't!
yes he be!
no he ain't!
yes he be o' youse some rasiss!
no he ain't!

:D

Nope! It's SE Alabama

????

We call the top S Alabama, Tally S Georgia. Tallahassee is really just S Georgia.

lol--well--GA was able to pass a law to allow alcohol to be purchased on Sunday--after 200 years. lol--Not certain that South GA has decided to go along with that--but we are wild and free in the ATL. lol.

Trying to understand...Jury instructions will include the charge of "voluntary manslaughter?"

I mean, there are other manslaughter categories and I'm trying to look up the definition and see if it is applicable here to make up my mind whether or not GZ is likely to be convicted on that. I'm beyond sure the jury will NOT find him guilty of M2.

Last edited:
Why is she even considering the child abuse charge? There's no evidence been presented or supporting.

Need a trial re-do if that's coming in. Ooops isn't that called a mis-trial.

4330541_3ce7_625x1000.jpg

De Followin' Usa' Says Dank You's t' Rat in de Hat Fo' Dis Useful Post, dig dis:

Ernie S. (Today), testarosa (Today)

What? That's it, only 2 usa' beez likein' muh post?

Holy shit
I missed when he said "Ms. Corey is sitting right there listening to this so she must approve".

I need to buy Don a beer.

Will they throw public urination to the list of charges,maybe jaywalking,not being kind and not rewinding
VHS tapes.This charge goes back 15 years.They going to throw in 3rd degree murder now?The defense has rested and can't respond.

Rush is right.This is a show trial and all this is being done to satisfy the media and the politicians who pushed for the trial and the need to satisfy the masses so they don't riot and destroy the city.

Why is she even considering the child abuse charge? There's no evidence been presented or supporting.

Need a trial re-do if that's coming in. Ooops isn't that called a mis-trial.

4330541_3ce7_625x1000.jpg

De Followin' Usa' Says Dank You's t' Rat in de Hat Fo' Dis Useful Post, dig dis:

Ernie S. (Today), testarosa (Today)

What? That's it, only 2 usa' beez likein' muh post?

If I understood what you said, maybe I'd give you a "Thanks", but I didn't understand it, lol.

George hijacked Martin and kept him from making his way home.

George and Martin made one of the witnesses dogs bark, and the dog got a sore throat.

Objection! The prosecution has shown no facts to support these allegations!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back