The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody going to be in the southeast this weekend? I don't have any riot plans nailed down yet. If anyone wants to meet up in a gentrification zone in a majority black city and watch from the roof tops as section 8 houses burn I'm available.

I live in the Southeast, I'm not worried at all. There's Sec 8 housing about a mile away from us.

If they are spending so much time trying to revive Rachel Jeantel, they are fucked.

There was never a case to be had...This was the black communities attempt at sticking it to whitey. They were fucked a long time ago.:eusa_whistle: Fucked that they have to justify their crime rate, fucked that they have to jump people and fucked that they are going to riot.

Justice that doesn't go their way is somehow a reason to kill within their minds. Yes, this trial is fucked.

Anybody going to be in the southeast this weekend? I don't have any riot plans nailed down yet. If anyone wants to meet up in a gentrification zone in a majority black city and watch from the roof tops as section 8 houses burn I'm available.

I live in the Southeast, I'm not worried at all. There's Sec 8 housing about a mile away from us.

Good luck. God be with you.

You get jury duty often, don't you? :D

lol. Too corrupt.

I believe in the power of the silver ball. There is a Kroger that was once next to a famous Atlanta disco. Disco Kroger--they have the silver ball preserved. Those were the days my friend, those were the days. No regrets.

Bell bottoms and 'Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog'--I will find all of my priceless CD's. 'Peace Train'---Cat Stevens. I have quite a collection. :)
Bullfrog... was a good friend of mine... man that's going back to my preschool days. Note: RKM (Rocket Man... I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time...)

Rocket Man--Elton John. good times. I think I was 20 something. Fiscally irresponsible--I had vinyl records and candles. Always horrified that 'the car' needed expensive repairs.

lol--one of my many roommates enjoyed 'Gettin High on Gettin By'--now she is ultra conservative. She kept sending me evangelical articles. I was surprised and concerned.

Doobie Brothers, Atlanta Rhythm Section--I will find them. Alabama--Sugarland. good tunes.

This is Bozo so take it with a grain or a cup:

Jose Baez ‏@BaezLaw 5m
A juror nodded yes when asked if they felt Zimmerman was innocent!

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 1m
“@BaezLaw: A juror nodded yes when asked if they felt Zimmerman was innocent!” Didn't see it, but of course he is unless/until proven guilty

The scorecard has new categories.

Fucking punks (verbal) = 6
Fucking punks (on tape) = 1
Assholes (verbal) = 7
Assholes (on tape) = 1
Assholes (on screen) = 1

It was almost stalking. It was kind of like stalking. I can call it stalking if I want to and you can't stop me, nyah nyah.
You're a psycho knob muffin.

I'm a psycho because I never fully agreed it was pure stalking? :badgrin:

That shows I have values.

I use the word "stalking" because like many who believe GZ is guilty, I'm sure, use it because it's expedient to do so and just merely to say he followed is terribly lacking. He followed with a gun, which is begging for a disaster, like just what happened. Furthermore, he knew very well that there was a very high chance of a confrontation to occur, when he followed someone. You'd have to be a moron to think there wouldn't be.

BTW Muffin is the name of my dog. Don't abuse it faggot.

You use it because being honest about what happened destroys your narrative and attempt to malign the man.

Words mean something. When you use words to convey something different than what actually happened, you're lying.

If we were the actual jury and there was a court order that we couldn't use it then you've have a point. If you're going to nitpick here, you'll nitpick elsewhere to where finally those that think GZ is guilty will be confined to words that have little or no impact. Besides, it is certainly possible that he WAS stalking. He did it with many people.

Good luck. God be with you.

Fear not, the "system" will find a way to convict GZ of something in order to appease the racist blacks and help them "get even" for slavery and other shit.

Who are my friends in this thread? Name them?! I don't believe I've ever communicated on a personal level with any of them but one.. What's your point? That you live in the racial threads and I don't? That because Trayvon Martin had black skin he was entitled to beat another human being without fear of that person defending himself? Everyone sees through you Phoenix.. always have.. even over on that other forum.. you did the same there. Like I said, you're a race pimp with a major chip on your shoulder. As for myself, I don't give a damn what color you are.. if you beat the hell out of someone you may end up dead.. like Trayvon.. Not saying anyone deserves to be dead.. but we all have the right to self defense. Stop going around beating on people and you won't have to worry about this shit.. It's not fucking difficult.

I participate in a myriad of threads, you have a chip on your shoulders, not me. You are full of shit once again. That other forum had some of the same bigots but they try to be slick about it and I called them on it and demonstrated their hypocrisy and they finally got mad. They used a bumper sticker made by Neal Boortz for herman cain that I used as a sig line. Big deal. :lol:

You sure have a problem with the truth! Oh and who creates the majority of those racial threads that I have participated in to set the record straight? Certainly not me.
You will never see that dumb broad or any of the other stupid RW batches and bastards that claim they hate to say racism and bigotry expressed in any form or fashion address the STARTERS of the threads. 99% of the threads are STARTED by white racist, most likely, southern males...have you ever heard a PEEP from the likes of GunSlangBatch addressing them, reprimanding them or anything of that nature concerning their "race pimping" threads? EVER?

The answer is a resounding...NO!!!

Care to guess why?

Yep, excellent points!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back