The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is West going to do closing? Hope he has some more knock knock jokes.. That guy is so fucking funny!

Bernster uses the word "chase" like the lolberals around here do.

Fuck the lack of evidence, shit bird.

there is evidence of following.

there is no evidence of "chasing."

And, uhm, Bernster?

Yes. The defendant DID have the right to defend himself, you moron.

And the argument about the "jacket?"

Unmitigated weakness on the march, dude.

I am still chortling. I hope the jury is too.

Where's your outrage over two teenage black boys beating the shit out of a white man and killing him with a hammer?? I can't hear you?!
Black Teens Beat 50 Year-Old White Man With Hammer Near Sanford, FL? Media Silent | The Gateway Pundit

LOL, another silly thing coming from you!!! If the media was allegedly "silent" about it, how would I know about so I can express my outrage? :lol:

Now, if it turns out that they are guilty, I think that they should receive the maximum penalty for such a heinous act. I didn't read the article so I don't know the circumstances, so I am commenting on the headline itself.

So, LadyGunSlingers link is just a silly link? Wow. LadyGunSlinger is correct in what she stated. Unless you can provide proof this incident she provided got just as much coverage from the media as has the Trayvon incident, and also got commentary from dictator Obama, your reply has zero validity and is nothing more than hot air.

LOL, maybe it was a little past your bedtime or something? Where did I state that her LINK was "silly"? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and won't assume that you are trying some silly tactic that many employ here. That tactic is putting words in someone's mouth. It's "funny" that you missed my main point. What I put in bold above, is what I thought was "silly".

If I were in a neighbor hood watch program, I would not try forcible detainer if told by police not to do so.

You must adhere strictly to the rules if you are in the neighborhood watch:

If you are watching in a GATED FUCKING COMMUNITY, members of a race with special privileges , can enter as if they were in the Cabrini projects. Say an emphatic hello and give them the master key to every house.

Take pictures of yourself hugging him and email them to Angela Corey. Afterwards give him your cell phone. That's what homies do.

You know what is ironic, if a white man (or really any race) were to walk through south central it is almost a guarantee that he is going to be killed for doing nothing. It is unlikely that anyone will be caught either. There are neighborhoods that the police won’t even enter; it is simply too damn dangerous for them. You don’t hear jack shit about that though.

GZ did have blood on his face when the photos got taken.

But there aint no evidence that it would necessarily have been there at the moment that TM was pounding him.

See any blood on his hands?

It was fkn raining!!!

clue: windshield wipers

Let me pose a few questions.

If Zimmerman gets off or is acquitted (depending on your point of view), would Black people be justified in "fearing for their lives" when they're out walking at night? And based on that fear, would they be able to mount a successful stand your ground self-defense case if and when a rash of lone black or Hispanic youths killed a white man?

And would conservatives defend them? Maybe that's the real question when all is said and done.

To your first question:

Is that a joke?

To your followup questions:

Was that the punchline?

This is Bozo so take it with a grain or a cup:

Jose Baez ‏@BaezLaw 5m
A juror nodded yes when asked if they felt Zimmerman was innocent!

Tony Pipitone ‏@TonyPipitone 1m
“@BaezLaw: A juror nodded yes when asked if they felt Zimmerman was innocent!” Didn't see it, but of course he is unless/until proven guilty

Joan Baez--I have that one. 'The Night that Burnt Ol Dixie Down'. I like her voice--I cannot help myself. I had no idea of her politics.

What will happen to that juror--replaced?

No those guys are in the courtroom observing the jurors.

grain of salt.

so some freedom exists?

If the prosecution learns of this--I suppose they can use that.

Who knows. Sick of thinking about the past. Let expletives flow freely ---if one person can use them should we all? Thinking about all the expletives that were used to describe me--and other things.

I don't live far from the home of MLK and the Carter Center. Somebody needs to get on top of this---once and for all.

Last edited:
Otoh, West has done a lot of WORK and may be too tired. Soo much for poor Don to do, he needs to get some rest.

Joan Baez--I have that one. 'The Night that Burnt Ol Dixie Down'. I like her voice--I cannot help myself. I had no idea of her politics.

What will happen to that juror--replaced?
:lol:

Jose the liar lawyer

I know. This is my form of civil disobedience.

Woodstock. 70's --non violence. We tried if nothing else can be said for the Boomers.

ABBA is now singing 'SOS'.

Woodstock? Don't tell me you were there too?

Walking up to someone isn't a reason to jump someone and threaten to kill them. End of story...Now if Zimmerman started the fight or came up being pushy that is quite another thing.

And unfortunately the criminal and liar, Zimmerman, is the only one who knows how the fight really started.

TM could EASILY have pulled his arms BACK to clutch his wound.

In fact, such actions are instinctive.

And the incident about GZ pulling his arms out to his side was brief.

Not a valid argument. Should be easily dispatched by the defense summation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back