The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And unfortunately the criminal and liar, Zimmerman, is the only one who knows how the fight really started.

Lmao! After all the evidence and testimony corroborates his story, you still call him a criminal and a liar. Negged.

Zimmerman was arrested 3 times prior to this incident. He also lied in his bond hearing. Why should anyone believe his word?

If his past is brought up, so is the thugs trayvon martins. This doesn't matter...

What matters is did he have a right to self defense.

Say you are walking home from buying a bag of Skittles and someone starts following you so you run off. Say you think you got away and suddenly, you hear "You punks always get away" so you turn around. Then they shoot you in the chest and you die. Guess you didn't get the chance to defend yourself.

This isn't even part of the OP question, as it lacks any defense. It also is a typical LOLberal feirytale regarding a real incident currently at trial.

RDerp strikes again.

It's rdean... he's a moron... he can barely follow his own threads.

thats because he runs from 90% of them......

And unfortunately the criminal and liar, Zimmerman, is the only one who knows how the fight really started.

Lmao! After all the evidence and testimony corroborates his story, you still call him a criminal and a liar. Negged.

Zimmerman was arrested 3 times prior to this incident. He also lied in his bond hearing. Why should anyone believe his word?

First the charges were dropped, second the bond hearing is irrelevant, and third, witness testimony and evidence corroborate his self defense claim.

Did I leave anything out? Calling him a criminal and a liar just doesn't make it so.

images
and at the break, the score is...

Assholes = 9 (7 verbal, 1 screen, 1 tape)
Fucking punks = 7 (6 verbal, 1 tape)

This trial has been interesting on many levels. On other hand, it's been utter bull shit. I haven't seen the prosecution prove anything. It's a sham of a trial. It never should have went to trial.

Walking up to someone isn't a reason to jump someone and threaten to kill them. End of story...Now if Zimmerman started the fight or came up being pushy that is quite another thing.

We believe he's guilty. You still haven't figured that out! :badgrin:

That's dirty to neg someone just for stating what they believe. Shame on you.

Walking up to someone isn't a reason to jump someone and threaten to kill them. End of story...Now if Zimmerman started the fight or came up being pushy that is quite another thing.

What makes him a liar, moron? You people really are stupid. :evil: I am sad that I have to live within the same country as a idiot.

Do you not remember him lying about having no savings?

Let's say, for example, that I'm walking home from the store. I notice some guy stalking me. I think he's stopped, finally, but then I see him again. I do not know what he's up to, and I'm doing nothing wrong.

I want to know why he's following me. I think he's creepy, and I'm getting pissed. So I duck behind some bushes to see if he's still coming after me.

When he pops up AGAIN, I jump his creepy ass--because (1) I'm pissed, (2) he's a threat, and (3) I hope to teach him not to stalk people.

And then he shoots me dead as I'm pounding his creepy dumb ass.

I'd say that the creep should see some jail time. When creepy dumb asses look for trouble and find it--well, that isn't self defense. It's stupidity.

If his past is brought up, so is the thugs trayvon martins. This doesn't matter...

What matters is did he have a right to self defense.

Trayvon Martin is not the one on trial.

I heard on the news channel feed from Florida (channel 9) that one of the 6 women on the jury will not even LOOK at Bernie. :cool:

And, by the way, I missed this point all together, but I think it is a good one:

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV

The state see[m]s to be conceding again that Martin might have been on top and struggling over []Zimmerman[] 's guns.

First the charges were dropped, second the bond hearing is irrelevant, and third, witness testimony and evidence corroborate his self defense claim.

Did I leave anything out? Calling him a criminal and a liar just doesn't make it so.

The bond hearing is irrelevant to whom? You?

No witnesses have said Martin started the altercation. He may have but nobody knows for sure besides the liar Zimmerman.

What makes him a liar, moron? You people really are stupid. :evil: I am sad that I have to live within the same country as a idiot.

Do you not remember him lying about having no savings?

Why does it matter? It is the states job to prove the guilt of Zimmerman.

I agree. As I said before, the only person who knows what happened unfortunately is the person on trial. We'll never know who started the altercation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back