The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see the judge grill Zimmerman directly about when "HE" would decide to testify or not?

Very bizarre

I couldn't believe how RUDE she was to him and his attorney!! I don't know a lot about it, but it sounds like that's not the "normal" procedure, that's why his attorney kept trying to object.....

A life changing experience.

I found ABBA--Dancing Queen--looking for Neil Diamond. Long live the silver ball--yes, I did that--glad that I did it. Rarely thought of important issues.

You get jury duty often, don't you? :D

lol. Too corrupt.

I believe in the power of the silver ball. There is a Kroger that was once next to a famous Atlanta disco. Disco Kroger--they have the silver ball preserved. Those were the days my friend, those were the days. No regrets.

Bell bottoms and 'Jeremiah Was a Bullfrog'--I will find all of my priceless CD's. 'Peace Train'---Cat Stevens. I have quite a collection. :)
Bullfrog... was a good friend of mine... man that's going back to my preschool days. Note: RKM (Rocket Man... I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time...)

Last edited:
We tried real hard to dumb down this chart for you ladies of the jury, and we hope we dumbed it down enough. I know there's a risk that a smart guy like me might be talkin' WAY over your heads.

Everything he did was legal and if I am walking through a strange neighborhood at night I accept the possibility that someone might question my presence.

Many people would interpret being approached at night in a desolate and isolated spot as an attempt to assault them or worse.

Stalking is repeated following or harassing. Can't be accomplished in one night. Shut the hell up about stalking.

How do we know he hadn't done that with many people but was lucky enough not to have a confrontation or police involvement? That would be repeated behavior and be stalking. Just because it is with different people doesn't prevent it from being stalking.

He couldn't be legally charged with stalking. How do we know he had done that with many people but was lucky enough not to have a confrontation or police involvement? You just assumed something, and according to prosecutor of the state of Florida you just committed an act of force against GZ.

Oh, his inflections are so disingenuous. He's not believing what he's saying.

I don't think this prosecution team ever believed GZ should have been charged. Said that all along. Their heads were held over the coals and their jobs threatened by Corey. Had to be.

He is one of the most insincere men I've ever seen. I can't stand him.

I know your posting history from another forum.. and if it was raced based, you were shit knuckle deep in it.. everyone knows that about you and MARC ATL. Are you really that stoopid to think we all don't see through this? I really don't give a damn that you're a racist and pimp divide for whatever reasons you may think are justified. What I do care about is that you and this Administration have perpetuated racial tensions along the lines of the color of skin. That is the very definition of racism. Whereas I use to be color blind, I am very aware now of the black rage and anger that exists out here toward white people.. you and those like you have stirred that angry pot until it now boils over in a murderous rage.. so look in the mirror when you're looking to blame someone for the death of a boy who went looking for trouble and found it.

It's certainly is funny to have a bunch of racist bigots call me a bigot! :lol:
Who is "we"; a bunch of bigots with a racial chip on their shoulders. The fact is clear that you can only spout baseless lies and can't back up one iota of it! Responding to racist people on threads started by them, now suddenly makes me a "racist"? Wow, seek help, it's really pathological on your part!

You're the only one here who thinks any one of us called you a bigot.

That's because you are trying to be sly! I was called a "racist" by a bigot. I put it in bold and enlarged so you can "see" it. I predict that you will try to mince words and say that she didn't call me a "bigot", but that she called me a "racist". :lol:

We tried real hard to dumb down this chart for you ladies of the jury, and we hope we dumbed it down enough. I know there's a risk that a smart guy like me might be talkin' WAY over your heads.

Grounds for some sort of discrimination suit.

Is it the bias I have developed watching this trial or is the Prosecution really being unlovable and unattractive in this closing argument? I am being strongly unconvinced by his argument and somewhat put off by his demeanor.

He's not trying to be attractive. He's describing a killing.

Most people vote for the tallest guy with the best hair.

Bummer there's all women on the jury.

The ones in here are just seeing his condescending insincerity.

I didn't even notice his bald head past his high pitched insincerity.

Colorful words were used....RACIST!
She's truthful, she lies, she's truthful, she lies...

the whole GZ trial is a farce, no evidence, no proof of intent to murder, lots of evidence supporting self defense.

But the whitehouse and the media have declared that GZ MUST be found guilty because the USA once allowed slavery----same reason that OJ was acquitted when the evidence clearly showed him guilty.

Our justice system has become nothing but a bullshit attempt at judicial political correctness

we have lost our collective mind in this country folks-------our society is certifiably insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back