The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe GZ acted criminally.

What I believe matters not.

Only what the jury decides is all that matters as to who believes what happened.

I will abide the decision.

If one juror is convinced, and is not making eye contact with the person who is arguing in front of them, they don't give a shit what you are saying. If they don't have all six he walks.

If it's only one that won't vote guilty, GZ WILL get retried on this.

If I were a betting man, I'd be happy to take your money on that one.

If there's a hung Jury, no way he gets re-tried. No way.

Unless the Feds do it, a'la Rodney King.

Which, neither the Stuttering Clusterfukk or Eric Himmler have the stones to do

When the prosecution gets serious as a heart attack like they obviously are here, it's a foregone conclusion they won't quit by a hung jury. They get obsessed.

The prosecutor did an awful job. Maybe it was because of the poor case he had. Notice though, not a single argument brought up by the resident libtards was mentioned.

Exactly.

ATTENTION ALL NEIGBORHOOD WATCHMEN:

IF YOU ARE WORKING IN A ***PRIVATE GATED *****COMMUNITY where you may encounter members of any race which enjoys a special privilege status, you must leave your firearm home.

You have a duty , a responsibility to die , or get a concussion , protecting the community.

If you are a grown man and cannot handle yourself against a 16 or 17 year old kid, maybe you should not be on the neighborhood watch.

Exactly.

That's the reason I tell those old farts who live in retirement communities to let the delinquents have a field day.

So what if they steal the crap you worked for years . It's not worthy.

The moral of the story is DO NOT GET SO OLD THAT YOU CAN'T HANDLE a 16 or 17 y/o.

You are just typing a bunch of emotional bullshit.:eusa_hand:

No one was stalking. Zimmerman wasn't stalking.

He was stealthfully following the victim. The victim noticed and felt threatened.

Ergo, Zimmerman was stalking.

You can repeat that all you want. It wont ever make it true.

But you can't be honest about it. You need to claim stalking because you are trying to pretend he is a criminal. You can't rely on the actual evidence to make a determination.

Jesus christ, even Z's own description of his action indicates that he stalked the victim. The transcripts of the 911 call confirms it. What more do you fucking need?

This is why the right wing looks so stupid to everyone. They will defend their own, despite guilt or ignorance.

If that is the state's case there is no way that goes beyond a reasonable doubt. My opinion of course. Just don't see it at all. Lots of emotions not evidence.

Do you think Bernie realizes how much trouble the STATE'S case is in?

Or is he fully delusional at this point and imagining that his oratorical soaring skills are the very tonic that will save the day for Angela's "case?"

Obviously not or he wouldn't have been skipping to his lou and singing a song.

It is one thing to use power point. It is one thing to give a summation.

But to read power point BULLET POINTS as your summation is kind of Amateurish.

This shit does not flow at all.

It's like he knew that he would run out of steam sooner or later and wanted some graphics to help him keep going.

It's all about the #Stamina

Bernie doesn't know how to pace himself like someone else we know.

Im glad he's done. I was going to shoot my computer if the fucking heart.

If you're wannabe cop, carrying a concealed weapon and start a confrontation with an unarmed minor and he punches you a few times, you don't get to shoot him dead.

Except:

1) It's perfectly legal to be a wannabe police officer (Despite the evidence showing that's not the case for Zimmerman)
2) It's perfectly legal to carry a concealed weapon.
3) There is ZERO evidence that he started a confrontation. No evidence has been presented on who started the confrontation. Hence, reasonable doubt
4) He had no way of knowing whether Trayvon was armed or not.
5) Punching someone can be lethal.
6) If someone is punching you and you have reasonable fear for your life, you can shot them. If they die from that shooting, it's not murder since you were acting in Self defense.
7) Until you prove otherwise, he has a presumption of innocent. The evidence doesn't prove otherwise. so there is reasonable doubt.

You don't get to tell someone they can't defend themself just because you disagree with the results of what happened. The right to self defense is absolute. If someone puts you in in reasonable fear, you can defend yourself.

A Special Message For Bernie de la Rionda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0]Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon)[Forum Weapon][How To Troll][Ignorance Is Bliss] - YouTube[/ame]

If Zimmerman had not had a gun, he would not have stalked that kid.

Exactly.

ATTENTION ALL NEIGBORHOOD WATCHMEN:

IF YOU ARE WORKING IN A ***PRIVATE GATED *****COMMUNITY where you may encounter members of any race which enjoys a special privilege status, you must leave your firearm home.

You have a duty , a responsibility to die , or get a concussion , protecting the community.

If you are a grown man and cannot handle yourself against a 16 or 17 year old kid, maybe you should not be on the neighborhood watch.

Zimmerman does not look too tough.....i bet even Franco can kick his ass....:eusa_eh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back