The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pnh6BchKOn-6.png

The TRUTH does not lie.

The Prosecution however ...

All this bald headed guy screeching is giving me a headache. The Bernster and Fancy Grapes need to hook up.

I read a good book on the very early use of DNA evidence. The author maintained (in the title) that the EVIDENCE never lies. It can't. It is what it is.

Witnesses, however, might lie.

It is not supposed to be the case that prosecutors lie.

Come back after the break as Judge Mope adds Hijacking, Arson, and Animal Cruelty to the list of charges against George Zimmerman.

I could see you might argue the ridiculous charge of arson, the burning of TM's hoodie and skin, but not sure how you get to hijacking and animal cruelty?

His cries for help deafened several neighborhood cats, and kept the area residents from an episode of "Dexter."

And time stood still, thereby rendering the Gregorian calendar and all atomic clocks forever incorrect.

You know what is ironic, if a white man (or really any race) were to walk through south central it is almost a guarantee that he is going to be killed for doing nothing. It is unlikely that anyone will be caught either. There are neighborhoods that the police won’t even enter; it is simply too damn dangerous for them. You don’t hear jack shit about that though.

When I was younger, I put up hand railing in a park off of Florence and Hoover. No one killed me.

I've walked through Compton after dark. I work in fucking Santa Fe Springs, and survive it.
I used to live in Compton and never had a problem.

Then there was a family that just made a wrong turn, got on the wrong street and a dozen bangers just unloaded on them.

It depends. You can be safe until you aren't safe any more.

White people are fairly safe in black neighborhoods as long as they don't live there. A white person in a black area is presumed to be there to buy drugs or even guns. That makes them someone's customer and entitled to some measure of safe passage.

Do you think Bernie realizes how much trouble the STATE'S case is in?

Or is he fully delusional at this point and imagining that his oratorical soaring skills are the very tonic that will save the day for Angela's "case?"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back