The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's July 11....7/11 free Slurpies @ 7-11 today!!!

I live 2 hours south of the Slurpee capitol of the Universe. No one can touch the Peg. 14 years in a row.

Chanting "we're number one, we're number one" :lol:

Check out these stats.

Worldwide consumption

Slurpees are offered in many but not all covered countries.

Canadians purchase an average of 30 million drinks per year.

Manitoba was crowned the Slurpee Capital of the World for the fourteeth year in a row in 2013. :eusa_angel:

7-Eleven stores across Winnipeg sell an average of 188,833 Slurpee drinks per month. The rest of Canada sells an average of 179,700 per month, which makes Winnipeggers the world leader of Slurpee sales.

Slurpee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do they have poutine?

OK, let's focus on the "some how met up with each other." How do you suppose that happened? The overwieght Zimmerman ran after and caught up to the athlletic Martin? Zimmerman laid in wait for Martin, even though he didnt know where he was going? Martin came back to where he knew Zimmerman was?

I have known and seen plenty of overweight people run, it wasn't like zimmerman was 400 pounds. If he was training in MMA, he probably was most DEFINITELY working on cardio. Here's an overweight guy, you don't think that he can run? The guy he fought looked pretty "athletic" and look what happened to him.

That didnt answer the question. Do you think Zimmerman outran Martin to catch up with him?

I certainly answered your question about an overweight person's ability to run. Here's another example:

In short that "helpless overweight person" crap, is just that.........CRAP! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm checking out the reviews of the Prosecutor's closing and yowzah! Thumbs down.

WFTV-Channel 9's Bill Sheaffer was most critical. During a break in the prosecutor's closing, Sheaffer said the law was not about finding guilt or innocence based on emotions.

"It's about facts and evidence presented to the jury that establishes guilt" beyond a reasonable doubt, Sheaffer said. The legal analyst, a former prosecutor, said de la Rionda did not have a winning argument.

AND I love this one

On WOFL-Channel 35, Brad Conway was withering. "The defense is sitting back and letting the state do their job for 'em," he said. De la Rionda didn't talk about facts or law or the state's burden, Conway complained at the halfway point.

"When he's done defining reasonable doubt for the defense and done being a defense attorney, he might want to think about going to work for the state," Conway said.

And here's some more.The reviews aren't pretty.

Mark NeJame of Central Florida News 13 said the state was going down one path, then changed its strategy two or three days ago, and the jury couldn't help but notice. NeJame complained that the state's whole foundation was flawed because of the approach prosecutors had taken.

"I think they completely blew it by their strategy," NeJame said. His verdict: That destroyed the state's case.

WESH-Channel 2 legal analyst Richard Hornsby said de la Rionda never discussed the fight between Zimmerman and Trayvon and never gave a theory about what happened. The state couldn't rely on the moral high ground to convict, Hornsby said.

WKMG-Channel 6 anchor Lauren Rowe found its "corny" that de la Rionda used witness Rachel Jeantel, Trayvon's friend, in a version of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s I Have a Dream speech.

WKMG's Tony Pipitone said that bit landed with a thud in the courtroom.

Luis Calderon, legal analyst for WKMG, criticized de la Rionda's sarcasctic comments, because they didn't help the prosecutor make points in such a serious trial.

Even so, Calderon gave de la Rionda's performance on Thursday a B grade because the prosecutor had done the best he could with the evidence he had.

WFTV's Sheaffer undoubtedly would have given a lower grade. He faulted de la Rionda for misstating the facts about what the defense had to prove -- a point that drew an objection from defense attorney Mark O'Mara.

Sheaffer's verdict: "This was not a technically proficient closing argument."

George Zimmerman Did skipping prosecutor slip? - OrlandoSentinel.com

So black thugs like trayvon can look at houses and if you dare to ask them a question=you can get beat up. You can get beat up and you can't do shit about it as you don't have a right to self defense.

LOL! You leftist bastards are sick. I can't wait until you're the ones being beat up and can't defend your worthless ass.

Last edited:
I'm checking out the reviews of the Prosecutor's closing and yowzah! Thumbs down.

WFTV-Channel 9's Bill Sheaffer was most critical. During a break in the prosecutor's closing, Sheaffer said the law was not about finding guilt or innocence based on emotions.

"It's about facts and evidence presented to the jury that establishes guilt" beyond a reasonable doubt, Sheaffer said. The legal analyst, a former prosecutor, said de la Rionda did not have a winning argument.

AND I love this one

On WOFL-Channel 35, Brad Conway was withering. "The defense is sitting back and letting the state do their job for 'em," he said. De la Rionda didn't talk about facts or law or the state's burden, Conway complained at the halfway point.

"When he's done defining reasonable doubt for the defense and done being a defense attorney, he might want to think about going to work for the state," Conway said.

Sheaffer's verdict: "This was not a technically proficient closing argument."[/B]

good.

You heard me. You haven't been honest with anyone on this thread about the trial. You spout your nonsense without any supporting facts. Don't post if you aren't going to back up your argument. Normally we call that trolling. Especially telling someone when they can exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

For example? Or are you going to do as I say not as I do?

I can use your entire post archive to demonstrate my point. Anyone can see you are trolling and simply throwing meaningless talking points throughout this thread to for people to get hung on.

I don't do anything you say, nor will I do anything you do.

It's July 11....7/11 free Slurpies @ 7-11 today!!!

I live 2 hours south of the Slurpee capitol of the Universe. No one can touch the Peg. 14 years in a row.

Chanting "we're number one, we're number one" :lol:

Check out these stats.

Worldwide consumption

Slurpees are offered in many but not all covered countries.

Canadians purchase an average of 30 million drinks per year.

Manitoba was crowned the Slurpee Capital of the World for the fourteeth year in a row in 2013. :eusa_angel:

7-Eleven stores across Winnipeg sell an average of 188,833 Slurpee drinks per month. The rest of Canada sells an average of 179,700 per month, which makes Winnipeggers the world leader of Slurpee sales.

Slurpee - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do they have poutine?

Not sure about 7 Elevens. I think Pizza Hut had a bizarre offering of poutine pizza. Never tried it.

But even in the middle of nowhere (where I live) at the local grocery half an hour away I can buy cans of poutine gravy so you can make your own.

National treasure :eusa_angel:

zpoutine+sauce+can.jpg

You heard me. You haven't been honest with anyone on this thread about the trial. You spout your nonsense without any supporting facts. Don't post if you aren't going to back up your argument. Normally we call that trolling. Especially telling someone when they can exercise their 2nd Amendment rights.

For example? Or are you going to do as I say not as I do?

I can use your entire post archive to demonstrate my point. Anyone can see you are trolling and simply throwing meaningless talking points throughout this thread to for people to get hung on.

I don't do anything you say, nor will I do anything you do.

I have been having a great time. If I don't take time to post links, it's exactly for that reason, but I'm perfectly willing to if asked or something is brought to my attention that requires it.

Seriously?

This is how you wear an IWB holster. Police routinely spot these things under jackets even if they are in front of the person wearing them because they are designed to be able to draw the weapon without breaking your arm. You really need to stop watching movies and thinking the real world works the same way.

new-tuckable-holster-4.jpg
I would agree with you if Zimmerman's gun was a full-size automatic instead of the more concealable half-size model shown in court, which is even less visible at night -- especially to the untrained eye.

PS: If you are "on the job," is the full-size automatic now required for off-duty carry? If you're not "on the job," why choose such an uncomfortably huge hunk of steel to carry around?

Say you are walking home from buying a bag of Skittles and someone starts following you so you run off. Say you think you got away and suddenly, you hear "You punks always get away" so you turn around. Then they shoot you in the chest and you die. Guess you didn't get the chance to defend yourself.

How does it feel to be so dishonest that you literally have to make things up?

What did I make up?

Does this look like the back of someone's head who had been "pounded" into cement?

abc_george_Zimmerman_injury_video_thg_120402_wg.jpg

Zimmerman said Martin pounded his face and held his hands over Zimmermans mouth, only there was no DNA on Martin's hands. Doesn't this look like no more than one punch? No DNA, no smeared blood?

ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

Medical examiners said the injuries were "insignificant". Zimmerman himself didn't seek medical help.

And remember, this is after his head was "pounded" into the cement, his face punched again and again and hands held over his mouth.

Since there are no severe injuries to back it up, would you say he was attempting to illicit "sympathy" from the jury? Because he knows he murdered a child?

I know, I know. Martin is black. That means he will always be guilty to Republicans.

Seriously?

This is how you wear an IWB holster. Police routinely spot these things under jackets even if they are in front of the person wearing them because they are designed to be able to draw the weapon without breaking your arm. You really need to stop watching movies and thinking the real world works the same way.

new-tuckable-holster-4.jpg
I would agree with you if Zimmerman's gun was a full-size automatic instead of the more concealable half-size model shown in court, which is even less visible at night -- especially to the untrained eye.

PS: If you are "on the job," is the full-size automatic now required for off-duty carry? If you're not "on the job," why choose such an uncomfortably huge hunk of steel to carry around?

Are you trying to tell me that a guy who is fighting someone who is wearing a gun will not be able to tell there is is a gun simply because you think it is hard to see? What if it rubbed against the inside of his thigh, would he assume that the guy he was beating the crap of had a hard on that reached around to the back of his pants?

[Zimmerman said Martin pounded his face and held his hands over Zimmermans mouth, only there was no DNA on Martin's hands. Doesn't this look like no more than one punch? No DNA, no smeared blood?

Yo rd

I am into experiments.

Allow me to bang your skull a couple of times onto the pavement and let's see what kind of injury I cause.

Be sport, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back