The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please show me a black that is calling this hanging of a innocent man wrong.

I actually know quite a few. In fact, I don't know one that thinks he is guilty, in my group of friends.

And this -
Poll: Only 47% of Blacks Believe Zimmerman Is Guilty Of Murder
George zimmmerman self-defense | Breaking News for Black America

This poll was before the trial. I would suspect that number is even less today.

It's good to see that some of them are sane. I hope to see some of them counter protest if there's riots.

:lol:

Why should they have a "counter-protest"?

I wonder how his father and his uncle will fare.

Another thing I wonder--why is there no talk of a foundation for Trayvon? It seems like that is what is done now to honor the memory of a victim. Maybe there is and I have had my head in the sand.

There are some good lawyers in FL --to be a fly on the wall when this case is discussed in private quarters. That would be interesting.
His parents have started a foundation They will be paid employees of it.
[ame=http://youtu.be/t5KU34DrrPI]Barrett Strong - Money (That's What I Want) (with lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

ok. got it.

It seems my programming was thorough--that is all I know.

'liberal guilt, religion, 70's'--challenging.

to have been born in the Midwest--I always envied people from that area. Rational people. I like that.

Soory but I really want a link to that claim. And Trayvon had no clue that GZ had a gun until after the fight had already started. Trayvon walked right up to George's truck. He obviously wasn't that afraid. He certainly wasn't so afraid that he hid at home. Educate yourself before you start this shit, Ravi.

Actually he didn't.

He walked around the truck. Then, ran away.

Innocent people always run away, right?

Yep.

When they don't want a guy with a gun raping them.

I actually know quite a few. In fact, I don't know one that thinks he is guilty, in my group of friends.

And this -
Poll: Only 47% of Blacks Believe Zimmerman Is Guilty Of Murder
George zimmmerman self-defense | Breaking News for Black America

This poll was before the trial. I would suspect that number is even less today.

It's good to see that some of them are sane. I hope to see some of them counter protest if there's riots.

:lol:

Why should they have a "counter-protest"?

To protest the destruction of their communities by their idiotic brothers. :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:
You do realize, I am sure, that many a seventeen year old has been tried as an adult or crimes they have committed, right?

As to Zimmerman, he made bad choices that led to tragedy. I do not believe he went out that night to kill anyone. I do not fear that he will kill again.

Interesting................apparently a lot of you posters have never had a bloody nose.

Yeah....................it can go down your throat, but when it does, you cough and sneeze trying to keep the blood from going down in your lungs. Sorry, but the body is wired to do that very thing.

And.....................when you sneeze, or cough, or figure out somewhere else for the blood to go, it's generally not in the closed part of the body.

Me personally? I think that Zimmerman followed TM, and was confronted by him (BTW................FL law says it doesn't matter who wins, it matters who starts the fight) and TM punched him in the nose for hassling him (that is................after GZ threw the first punch as stated by the girl he'd called when this happened), and GZ was pissed about having his ass kicked (remember, he scored low in the self defense class) and pulled the gun and shot TM.

GZ needs to go to jail. For at least 5 years.

The girl said she heard a bump then she heard wet grass. That isn't evidence that GZ threw the first munch you moron!

She also heard Martin say "Get off me".

Do you believe that if you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself? Let's say someone is bashing your head into the ground does that give you a right to use "deadly" force(gun, knife, etc) in order to save your own life.

No sir, you do not.

You must first consider the race of the perpetrator. If he belongs to a race which has special privileges then roll over play dead and beg for your life.

Secondly, you must call the governor's office , describe the situation and ask if you have a right to defend yourself at this point in time.

Thirdly, call 911, and ask if the po po can get there in less than 4 minutes.

That's it in a nutshell.

It's sad that there's a lot of truth in the above.
:(

Then truth = ignorance.

Zimmerman's actions were what is called overkill. No pun intended.

Last edited:
Prosecuting hit a home run today. Remember last impressions are the ones that will stick in the mind of the jury. And prosecuting will have the very last words.

Last edited:
If this is the way it is

*I have a right to beat you up if you walk up to me. As it is now illegal to ask a question of anyone.
*I have a right to scream that I'm going to kill you

-If you're the person that did walk up to me you can go to prison for defending your own life.

See what this does!

I think that zimmerman followed Martin after Martin tried to get away from him. I think that Martin felt threatened, that's why he initially ran from him. I think that zimmerman got out of his truck in order to pursue Martin. I think that they some how met up with each other when the confrontation began, and one if not more of the three actions I referenced happened.

OK, let's focus on the "some how met up with each other." How do you suppose that happened? The overwieght Zimmerman ran after and caught up to the athlletic Martin? Zimmerman laid in wait for Martin, even though he didnt know where he was going? Martin came back to where he knew Zimmerman was?

I have known and seen plenty of overweight people run, it wasn't like zimmerman was 400 pounds. If he was training in MMA, he probably was most DEFINITELY working on cardio. Here's an overweight guy, you don't think that he can run? The guy he fought looked pretty "athletic" and look what happened to him.

That didnt answer the question. Do you think Zimmerman outran Martin to catch up with him?

If this is the way it is

*I have a right to beat you up if you walk up to me. As it is now illegal to ask a question of anyone.
*I have a right to scream that I'm going to kill you

-If you're the person that did walk up to me you can go to prison for defending your own life.

See what this does!

Don't carry a gun around at night unless you're responsible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back