The One Thing That Drives Leftists The Most Crazy About Orange Man Rad

ALLEGEDLY.
quotation-marks-chris-farley.gif

Someone please post one clip of Biden welcoming an adoring crowd of regular people. Just one.

It would take a miracle.

Shit, it would take one just to get our resident commie to even comment on the subject of the thread.

Reminder: Trump's folk hero status is largely abetted by the Left wing establishment's bumbling mistake of persecuting/prosecuting said Orange Man at every fucking turn.

But for some reason that entirely eludes me, they seem hesitant to acknowledge this reality.

Last edited:
It would take a miracle.

Shit, it would take one just to get our resident commie to even comment on the subject of the thread.

Reminder: Trump's folk hero status, largely abetted by the Left wing establishment's bumbling mistake of persecuting/prosecuting said Orange Man at every fucking turn.

But for some reason that entirely eludes me, they seem hesitant to acknowledge this reality.
How about 50-State certification of 81,100,000 votes.

How in the hell does GDP percentage have anything to do with votes cast? I find myself actually curious as to how you're going to answer that.

He thinks Gross Domestic Product determines human worth.

He hates humanity, and only believes in numbers and percentages.

He trusts the "Science".

He's a 2023 Democrat.

Not a Kennedy.

Not even a Carter.

Sad.

He thinks Gross Domestic Product determines human worth.

He hates humanity, and only believes in numbers and percentages.

He trusts the "Science".

He's a 2023 Democrat.

Not a Kennedy.

Not even a Carter.

Sad.
Hilarious

Now you’re just flailing around

How in the hell does GDP percentage have anything to do with votes cast? I find myself actually curious as to how you're going to answer that.

Looks like you're not gonna get an answer.

But did you really think there'd be anything intrinsically worthwhile?

I mean, consider the source.

Forum List

Back