The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet you keep willfully ignoring the answers and the truth in favor of fictional crap.

KEEP SHOUTING EM DOWN.....

Fact = liquid steel poured out of the south tower
Fact = liquid steel = 2200F
Fact = burning jet fuel = 600F

WHERE did the additional 1600F come from???

See the source image

See the source image

Yet you keep willfully ignoring the answers and the truth in favor of fictional crap.
Patriotism is not desperately clinging to fiction because it makes you feel smarter.
A basic awareness of physics, two eyes and a little common sense is all you need to know the government is covering up everything. The previous video (that you refuse to watch and you call fiction) clearly demonstrates and explains why all 3 towers were controlled demolitions.
Wrong.

Basic awareness of physics actually proves the twoofers are out of touch with reality.

You do not have physics on your side in the argument. It actualy proves you wrong.

I did watch it more than once it has been posted repeatedly for az long time and it it fictional crap.

There were no controlled demolitions or evidence of any such demo.

This is what the Mossad do.

They shout down truth.

They hate truth.

Truth is the enemy of Mossad/Zionism/Israel.

And they employ many to shut off truth....

This is what the Mossad do.

They shout down truth.

They hate truth.

Truth is the enemy of Mossad/Zionism/Israel.

And they employ many to shut off truth....
The mossad does many things but no they do not do all that.

They do not have the time resources or people to do what you are suggesting.'

Furthermore you are still way overestimating the importance of this forum, others like it and yourself.

No oonde cares least of all israel.

If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.

If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.
And jet fuel cannot melt steel.
Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that even handguns had been found that had melted down into blobs in some burned out cars that were in the area.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.
Yeah. I always find it amazing when 2 INCH THICK steel melts at 45 degree angles. Don't you ?
world-trade-center-towers-were-cut-pancake-controlled-demolition-911-conspiracy-933x445.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah. I always find it amazing when 2 INCH THICK steel melts at 45 degree angles. Don't you ?
View attachment 455142
No. That shot was taken long after the attack during the clean up. It was cut that way while clearing the rubble.

And jet fuel cannot melt steel.

No one saw any of that or any melted steel.

Funny story though

Thats true and no one claimed it did.
It doesn't matter. Obviously the planes weakened the steel enough to create the initial collapse. But that in no way explains how either tower collapsed against the force of the inner columns in accelerated freefall. Neither you, nor NIST or anyone else has tried to explain it.
They did not collapse in accelerated free fall.

No. That shot was taken long after the attack during the clean up. It was cut that way while clearing the rubble.
That was day 2 at ground zero liar.
No crews cut steel beams at 45 degree angles --they cut straight though --the shortest distance.
Wrong it was much longer than two days later and you know little about welding or cutting. They cut at an angle to make the upper part fall in the direction they wish

View attachment 455142
This is why no one believes truthers. You lie. And then you lie again to cover your lies.

You already know that beam was cut by cleanup crews after 9/11. You know how I know you know?

Because I already proved to you multiple times that beam was cut in October, 2001, by a cleanup crew.

Note the two cut beams in the white circle... they appear directly in front of your conspiracy 45° thermite cut beam....

20190916_123550-jpg.279558

... now look at those same two cut beams in the white circle from a similar picture taken earlier...

20190916_124300-jpg.279559

...you may be too fucking deranged to notice, but normal people can see that same beam behind the two in the white circle was not yet cut. That uncut beam is the beam you lie about.

I don't know why they call you a truther when all you do is lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back