The only American in Washington.

This is the guy that got coronavirus and got beat up by his neighbor, right? Seems to be a loon. What’s with the hair?

Stimulus isn’t going to all. I won’t get any because I make too much. Who owns a business and isn’t making above the threshold? If you own a business and are clearing less than the stimulus threshold you probably need the check and a good bankruptcy lawyer.

iamwhatiseem it looks like he's fighting back !

Not enough information.
On one hand he wants to more than triple the cash handouts to all Americans, mentions waste and pork... but list nothing specific. Which is an open invitation to Democrats to simply add the money.
That's my bet.
So without details, trump is actually making it worse. You notice who supports it? AOC, Sanders, Harris...
Good luck, and let us know when he meets your criteria.
My criteria??
How about not spending my grandchildren's wages to hand out to people to buy more video games and TVs?
That is a pretty simple criteria

Not enough information.
On one hand he wants to more than triple the cash handouts to all Americans, mentions waste and pork... but list nothing specific. Which is an open invitation to Democrats to simply add the money.
That's my bet.
So without details, trump is actually making it worse. You notice who supports it? AOC, Sanders, Harris...
My criteria??
How about not spending my grandchildren's wages to hand out to people to buy more video games and TVs?
To you, I guess maybe he's not doing enough fighting against massive amounts of resistance, from every angle, every step of the way, but to me he is. Sounds like Trump is the straw that broke the camels back.
I can only imaging that being in his shoes is a long ways away from being "simple"

Our government was never supposed to be in the business of handing out money. It wasn't supposed to be leftwing.

On the other hand, when the government is the one responsible for shutting down the economy and visiting hardship on the citizens, should it not make restitution?

It's a tough question, to be sure, but shutting down the economy is more leftwing policy. Leftwing policy just creates opportunity for more leftwing policy. It will never end as long as Democrats continue to think they're the smartest people in the room.
Sorry... but you DO understand the government has no money? It is YOUR money they are spending.

Technically they are just printing or digitizing it.
Bad policy? - yeah, more so if the Government hadn't shut down the economy.
The Government got involved outside of historic proportions.
We can't expect to get things back in the normal way.
Yeah tough questions - tougher answers.

And most of you will not watch this.
You wouldn't dare.
It is a bubble bursting lesson that is made, and no one will hear.
Sometimes Rand Paul drives me nuts... but today... he is the only honest politician in our entire Federal Government.

Go ahead and watch it... I dare you.

Saw it yesterday ...this country needs more rands in DC desperately

And yet... the "rands" are all gone.
There are no Republicans left.

Why do you say that?
Rand doesn't even claim to really be a Republican.

Not enough information.
That's my bet.
My criteria??
To you, I guess maybe he's not doing enough fighting against massive amounts of resistance, from every angle, every step of the way, but to me he is. Sounds like Trump is the straw that broke the camels back.
I can only imaging that being in his shoes is a long ways away from being "simple"
Not really... the guy is done. He only has a few weeks to go.
Why not end it with a message.
What I would like him to do?... appear on TV and read for 20 minutes straight, nothing but a list of the pork. Just sit there and read $billion for this country, $billion for this country...$billion for this art foundation...and every once in a while ask "you think this is right?... or would it be better to use the money differently"... and the read some more ect.
I watched Fox News yesterday for several hours. Barely any complaining at all. You know why? Because this is increasing the stock market, and will do so for some time. And they will all personally benefit.
This is all anyone cares about anymore - themselves.

This is the guy that got coronavirus and got beat up by his neighbor, right? Seems to be a loon. What’s with the hair?

Stimulus isn’t going to all. I won’t get any because I make too much. Who owns a business and isn’t making above the threshold? If you own a business and are clearing less than the stimulus threshold you probably need the check and a good bankruptcy lawyer.
All of this was put in motion with the passage of the Federal Reserve Act in 1913. There was a saying for decades and it still may be.. "Don't fight the Fed". They are the real rulers of our nation and any other private bank they own in the world. We will keep spending more and more until something happens. Something not good. The inflationary aspect of fiat currency is daunting. The costs of running things is massive as the spiraling inflation from endless printing of the currency continues unabated to satisfy people without enough taxing to pay for it.

Not enough information.
That's my bet.
My criteria??
Not really... the guy is done. He only has a few weeks to go.
Why not end it with a message.
What I would like him to do?... appear on TV and read for 20 minutes straight, nothing but a list of the pork. Just sit there and read $billion for this country, $billion for this country...$billion for this art foundation...and every once in a while ask "you think this is right?... or would it be better to use the money differently"... and the read some more ect.
I watched Fox News yesterday for several hours. Barely any complaining at all. You know why? Because this is increasing the stock market, and will do so for some time. And they will all personally benefit.
This is all anyone cares about anymore - themselves.
I will not give up until he does. People stealing elections in front of us all is proof of massive corruption in our system.

Good God look at CNN.com
Their unshaking desire to always bash Trump... they are painting his admonishing of the some of the spending as basically - "yes the spending is egregious, but because he is Trump, he should shut up and and just sign whatever is put in front of him".

Forum List

Back