Get the violin out...
Lol

Stopped 7 times in one year? Must be a bad driver

Asked for his ID? Mustve been looking shady

Calls from Supervisors apologizing? Must've been a "pressured" apology

I think that covers most of it

Get the violin out...
Lol

We're all well aware that a segment of our society doesn't care about these things, and often cheers them.

But All Lives Matter thoo_O

Except for cops. Apparently.

Get the violin out...
Lol

We're all well aware that a segment of our society doesn't care about these things, and often cheers them.

But All Lives Matter thoo_O

Except for cops. Apparently.

Horseshit honey.

Does it justify targeting and murdering cops? Yes or no?

Of course not dumbass, but for the intellectually disarmed such as yourself, there can be nothing in between.
Stfu moron. I asked in a civil manner so there was no need for you to attack me.

We've all watched you on here for a while love, so drop the oh-I'm-civil-but -you're-not bullshit.
Okay moron. Please point out the uncivility in my question. We will wait. Can't do it? No! Because you were uncivil, matter of fact I have never seen you act in a civil way. So do not complain if you are given what you give.

Willow, would you stop trolling? Serious question because you do this in every thread on race and do nothing but repeat that blacks want to kill cops. We get it.

Get the violin out...
Lol

Go to a Indian reservation once, as a white guy you will be pulled over for just being white, Whitey.
While I would be ignored... Who gives a shit. Lol

Willow, would you stop trolling? Serious question because you do this in every thread on race and do nothing but repeat that blacks want to kill cops. We get it.
No sugar, the blacks have been killing cops! I asked you if it was justified.

What is wrong with black liberation? Is self sufficiency bad?

90% of black people identify with black power groups to improve their community, lives or education.

The last is just an accusation. BLM is in response to cops shooting people...black people specifically. Not at fault for every shooting...try to think about it like cops. A few bad people don't mean all of it is bad. Or is it different rules for us? Thats fair
Take it up with the FBI. BLA and it's theology is a shoot off of the Black Panthers and listed as a terrorist organization.

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.
How do they expect to achieve their goals? By killing cops?

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Black Lives Matter Activist Thanks Dallas Cop-Killer on Twitter

Twitter? LMAO...
Oh now you want to laugh at Twitter? Funny, you turds in a blanket hang on to every Twitter from Trump. Turds in a blanket. Good description of BLM.

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think
Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.

Yes, you know all from Twitter. And white people kill more cops but tell me how you pray for those cops too....or you dont really because you dont know who they are.
When was the last time you saw hordes of white people out in the streets calling for more dead cops? It must be on video. Show us.

How many times and in how many threads will you ask the same question before you accept the answer?

Take it up with the FBI. BLA and it's theology is a shoot off of the Black Panthers and listed as a terrorist organization.

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Oh now you want to laugh at Twitter? Funny, you turds in a blanket hang on to every Twitter from Trump. Turds in a blanket. Good description of BLM.

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think
Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.

Yes, you know all from Twitter. And white people kill more cops but tell me how you pray for those cops too....or you dont really because you dont know who they are.
When was the last time you saw hordes of white people out in the streets calling for more dead cops? It must be on video. Show us.

How many times and in how many threads will you ask the same question before you accept the answer?

In as many threads as you post calling cops racist. Cops do not go out every day looking for blacks to kill. So why do blacks kill cops?

The problem isn't the cops. The problem is the criminal culture of the blacks. They need to fix themselves.

Forum List

Back