The Only Black GOP Senator senator delivers speech on policing and race

Willow, would you stop trolling? Serious question because you do this in every thread on race and do nothing but repeat that blacks want to kill cops. We get it.
No sugar, the blacks have been killing cops! I asked you if it was justified.

Have all blacks been killing cops?

Or about 3 black Americans?

And the 'blacks' have been killing 'the blacks' cops too.

Now- why don't you want to talk about what Senator Scott talked about?

13718542_1571591983143072_6268626592749607945_n.jpg

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.
How do they expect to achieve their goals? By killing cops?

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Black Lives Matter Activist Thanks Dallas Cop-Killer on Twitter

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think
Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.

Yes, you know all from Twitter. And white people kill more cops but tell me how you pray for those cops too....or you dont really because you dont know who they are.
When was the last time you saw hordes of white people out in the streets calling for more dead cops? It must be on video. Show us.

How many times and in how many threads will you ask the same question before you accept the answer?

In as many threads as you post calling cops racist. Cops do not go out every day looking for blacks to kill. So why do blacks kill cops?

Technically it is accurate to say:
Cops kills blacks
Blacks kill cops

And of course both statements are dishonest.

Why do you not want to talk about what Senator Scott said?

Killing cops doesn't solve anything. And that's not the goal of blacks. Again, why do you keep saying all blacks want to kill cops, or you?

Why do blacks keep saying they want to kill cops and white people? Why don't you denounce that shit?

Yes, we know how your communities think. As evidenced in the number of dead cops and your chants for more.

Yes, you know all from Twitter. And white people kill more cops but tell me how you pray for those cops too....or you dont really because you dont know who they are.
When was the last time you saw hordes of white people out in the streets calling for more dead cops? It must be on video. Show us.

How many times and in how many threads will you ask the same question before you accept the answer?

In as many threads as you post calling cops racist. Cops do not go out every day looking for blacks to kill. So why do blacks kill cops?

Cops kills blacks
Blacks kill cops

Why don't you want to talk about BLM stoking hatred against the cops?

Better yet, why don't you tell us why Senator Scott isn't killing cops? Try that.

Stopped 7 times in one year? Must be a bad driver

Asked for his ID? Mustve been looking shady

Calls from Supervisors apologizing? Must've been a "pressured" apology

I think that covers most of it

Pretty stupid theme here CC. First of all -- there's only TWO black Senators. So what is the significance of him being the only GOP black senator.. Other than you hate his guts for his views and principles?.

Sorry Flacal- I don't think you are being entirely honest here.

First of all this is news because he is a black Senator speaking of his experiences as a black man.
Secondly this is significant as a GOP black senator because he is a conservative who is speaking against the conservative meme that calls the Black Lives Movement 'racist'.

Finally- why doesn't anyone want to actually address what Senator Scott said?

Over the course of a year in office, the 50-year-old Republican Senator says he was stopped seven times, the “vast majority” of which were for “nothing more than driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or some other reason just as trivial.” He also detailed the similar experiences of his brother, a sergeant major in the U.S. army, and one of his former staffers.

“I have felt the anger, the frustration, the sadness and the humiliation that comes with feeling like you’re being targeted for nothing more than being just yourself,” Scott said, according to Politico. “Recognize that just because you do not feel the pain, the anguish of another, does not mean it does not exis
t.”

Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge what he actually said of his own personal experiences?

Cops kills blacks
Blacks kill cops

Why don't you want to talk about BLM stoking hatred against the cops?

This thread is about GOP Senator Scott's speech in the Senate

“I have felt the anger, the frustration, the sadness and the humiliation that comes with feeling like you’re being targeted for nothing more than being just yourself,” Scott said, according to Politico. “Recognize that just because you do not feel the pain, the anguish of another, does not mean it does not exist.”

Do you think that Senator Scott is 'stoking hatred against the cops'?

Why do you not want to talk about the subject of this thread?

Now we fall back on Fox and friends. Why do libtards see fox and friends as the cause of all their problems? If it was not for fox and friends their world would be just Oakes dokey! Libtards are demented people.

What is a 'libtard'?

It appears to be just anyone you disagree with.
A retarded liberal.

Ah like I said- anyone you disagree with- or uses too complicated of language for you.

Get the violin out...
Lol

We're all well aware that a segment of our society doesn't care about these things, and often cheers them.

So when "that segment of society" that you refuse to name -- has a prominent leader QUALIFIED to speak to the issue --- You RESENT it? Or what's the deal? Why can't a Black Senator speak to the issue without your minions piling on? Did he say something wrong?

What do you think of Senator Scott's speech?

Its tough for them to claim that this guy is a Hillary race pimp so they ignore the information without the name calling

but it's not like he's a token or anything..... right?

did you see Michael Che running around the convention center with his phone as it he was playing Pokémon Go looking for minorities at the RNC?

did you see Michael Che running around the convention center with his phone as it he was playing Pokémon Go looking for minorities at the RNC?

I saw that Trumpemon Go lol

I saw that Trumpemon Go lol

yes! hysterical.

Now the bum knuckle turds think it's white privileges to walk down a sidewalk. Too funny.

Lol, no their not. Lying doesn't help here. Everyone who believes in black liberation or black self sufficiency (which is about 90% of all blacks) doesn't mean that they are terrorists. That's just silly.

No, I've always laughed at people that point at twitter as proof of how entire communities think

The problem isn't the cops. The problem is the criminal culture of the blacks. They need to fix themselves.
Actually its the violent culture of men...they need to fix themselves.

Pretty stupid theme here CC. First of all -- there's only TWO black Senators. So what is the significance of him being the only GOP black senator.. Other than you hate his guts for his views and principles?.

Sorry Flacal- I don't think you are being entirely honest here.

First of all this is news because he is a black Senator speaking of his experiences as a black man.
Secondly this is significant as a GOP black senator because he is a conservative who is speaking against the conservative meme that calls the Black Lives Movement 'racist'.

Finally- why doesn't anyone want to actually address what Senator Scott said?

Over the course of a year in office, the 50-year-old Republican Senator says he was stopped seven times, the “vast majority” of which were for “nothing more than driving a new car in the wrong neighborhood or some other reason just as trivial.” He also detailed the similar experiences of his brother, a sergeant major in the U.S. army, and one of his former staffers.

“I have felt the anger, the frustration, the sadness and the humiliation that comes with feeling like you’re being targeted for nothing more than being just yourself,” Scott said, according to Politico. “Recognize that just because you do not feel the pain, the anguish of another, does not mean it does not exis
t.”

Why doesn't anyone want to acknowledge what he actually said of his own personal experiences?

I think ALL reasonable folks acknowledge the value of what he said WITHOUT taking sides in a race baiting exercise. It's just YOU guys who are all amazed and taking cheap shots like in the title. AND love the race baiting as a byproduct. Good for your political corporation..

Black Lives Matter MAY be racist. He didn't explode ANY conceptions about that street theater group. They have not CLEARLY stated solutions or policy or much of anything USEFUL. In fact -- when the Hildebeast met with them this spring -- they seemed clueless and speechless.

What MATTERS is a recognition of the UNDERLYING problems behind the constant involvement with the law in the Black communities. And for that -- my Libertarians views are FAR more instructive than partisan hijinks about WHO spoke some truth..

You could ask me if you cared to hear more reason on the topic of justice in minority poor communities.

Forum List

Back