The Only Funny Thing I've Found about This Election..

I'm not so sure it's an act. Pogo has a tendency to get stuck on some side topic and completely miss the point of the whole message.

I responded to his sentence about 300 posts ago and when he had no answer he tried to change it retroactively.

He just can't bring himself to admit he can't support his own point.

Whatever it was supposed to be... :dunno:

:banghead:

"people on each side is [sic] clamoring how great their candidate is."​

---- what's the subject in that sentence?? Hm? WHO is doing the clamoring?

People.

why would you assume I'm only referring to posters?

oops, forgot who I was posting to

"People", exactly.
--- which makes the statement about people (here called "posters" --- AND NOT ABOUT CANDIDATES.

--- which is what I just said.

SMFH
- which makes the statement about people (here called "posters" ---

You really do have a reading comprehension problem, don't you?

"various news stations, news sites, yahoo homepage" are NOT posters.

May the posters here are the only people you see and pay attention to, but I use other sources.

Once AGAIN ------ fourth time now ----- the line actually was, and once again I quote:

"people on each side is [sic] clamoring how great their candidate is."
That doesn't have a DAMN thing to do with candidates, news stations, news sites, yahoos, yippees, bazooms, yoohoos, or boohoos The subject is, once again, "PEOPLE". Period.

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

That doesn't have a DAMN thing to do with candidates, news stations, news sites, yahoos, yippees, bazooms, yoohoos, or boohoos

What?

You think they are talking about/to dogs, cats, horses, cows, etc when they do interviews?

The subject is, once again, "PEOPLE". Period.

Yes, the subject is "PEOPLE", not just 'POSTERS'.

People giving interviews, showing up at rallies, speeches, etc.

Stop acting the fool, if it is, indeed, an act

This is nowhere NEAR as complex as you're desperately trying to make it.

Your basic sentence is "people are clamoring"

I said, "are they now?"

In other words, to quote Captain Obvious, I don't accept that "people are clamoring".

You apparently don't either ---- since you can't demonstrate that "people ARE clamoring".
Instead you've spent two hours trying to bang your own sentence into a lot of crapola that was never there.

Just admit it.

People.

why would you assume I'm only referring to posters?

oops, forgot who I was posting to

"People", exactly.
--- which makes the statement about people (here called "posters" --- AND NOT ABOUT CANDIDATES.

SMFH

May the posters here are the only people you see and pay attention to, but I use other sources.

Once AGAIN ------ fourth time now ----- the line actually was, and once again I quote:

That doesn't have a DAMN thing to do with candidates, news stations, news sites, yahoos, yippees, bazooms, yoohoos, or boohoos The subject is, once again, "PEOPLE". Period.

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

That doesn't have a DAMN thing to do with candidates, news stations, news sites, yahoos, yippees, bazooms, yoohoos, or boohoos

What?

You think they are talking about/to dogs, cats, horses, cows, etc when they do interviews?

I said, "are they now?"

In other words, to quote Captain Obvious, I don't accept that "people are clamoring".

You apparently don't either ---- since you can't demonstrate that "people ARE clamoring".
Instead you've spent two hours trying to bang your own sentence into a lot of crapola that was never there.

Just admit it.

turn on the tv, read a paper, or go to some rallies.

and admit you had to change my post from people to posters, to try to make some lame point

I'm not so sure it's an act. Pogo has a tendency to get stuck on some side topic and completely miss the point of the whole message.

I responded to his sentence about 300 posts ago and when he had no answer he tried to change it retroactively.

Yes, I've read thru the whole thread even before I first posted. I understood his words and what he meant. What I don't understand is why you keep nit-picking at something that has little to do with the point of his post......other than an attempt to show your superiority over someone else on something nobody else gives a shit about. Which only shows that you have the problem

a79ca59c-fdd4-413b-8da0-7ad2280813e6
Explains a lot about people who are ASKING to serve the nation --- as opposed to people who EXPECT to gain power because of "who they are". It's hysterically funny and serious at the same time. Laughed and cried a bit --- I think..

:clap2:

Strange accent though. Somehow I doubt Abe spoke like that.

I like his John Lennon impression -- "shoot me". :lol:

Not sure I get the reference to "Walter White" :uhh:

Don't know Walter White either. Must not watch ET or Hollywood Tonite..

Onliest Walter White I know was President of the NAACP in the '50s. :dunno:

OK --- I figured this out. Haven't binged on Breaking Bad yet -- but it's a reference to the "chemist" Walter White not paying taxes on income from all the illegal drugs he manufactured and getting caught. It was a part of the plot in the series.

We good? Now we know...

"People", exactly.

SMFH

Holy SHIT.
shakehead.gif

What?

I said, "are they now?"

Just admit it.

turn on the tv, read a paper, or go to some rallies.

and admit you had to change my post from people to posters, to try to make some lame point

OK OK ---- its true.. About 30% of America will DEFEND ClinTrump because --- as my committed DNC inlaws put it --- "She's crooked as all get out, but she's OUR crook".. Same goes for folks who thought the Tea Party were wimps and see Trump as that WWE President in Idiocracy. They're ENTERTAINED by the chaos and confusion that the reality star has created.

The REST OF US --- aren't really amused or defending the indefensible anymore. And are looking to punish the 2 parties for separating us all like this over virtually nothing.

Yes, I've read thru the whole thread even before I first posted. I understood his words and what he meant. What I don't understand is why you keep nit-picking at something that has little to do with the point of his post......other than an attempt to show your superiority over someone else on something nobody else gives a shit about. Which only shows that you have the problem

Uh NO, he's trying to make his own words about other things not even in there. And I called him on it, and he can't admit it.

It was a simple throwaway, unworthy of all this cacophony, but his pride got away from him.

I won't abide that kind of dishonesty. So sue me.

10 pm, been up since 4 am, and another long day coming tomorrow.

a79ca59c-fdd4-413b-8da0-7ad2280813e6
Explains a lot about people who are ASKING to serve the nation --- as opposed to people who EXPECT to gain power because of "who they are". It's hysterically funny and serious at the same time. Laughed and cried a bit --- I think..

:clap2:

Strange accent though. Somehow I doubt Abe spoke like that.

I like his John Lennon impression -- "shoot me". :lol:

Not sure I get the reference to "Walter White" :uhh:

Don't know Walter White either. Must not watch ET or Hollywood Tonite..

Onliest Walter White I know was President of the NAACP in the '50s. :dunno:

OK --- I figured this out. Haven't binged on Breaking Bad yet -- but it's a reference to the "chemist" Walter White not paying taxes on income from all the illegal drugs he manufactured and getting caught. It was a part of the plot in the series.

We good? Now we know...

So --- he's a TV show guy? :dunno:

No wonder we don't know him huh. :beer:

Uh NO, he's trying to make his own words about other things not even in there. And I called him on it, and he can't admit it.

It was a simple throwaway, unworthy of all this cacophony, but his pride got away from him.

YOU are the one that changed it from people to posters.

YOU cant admit it

YOU are the one that can't/won't let your pride get away from it..

HUH? :disbelief:

Pretty much anyone that has attached themselves as either Democrat &/or Republican. I even know of a few that once were all gung-ho FOR Bernie, and NEVER Clinton....until Bernie caved and now they have sucked up to the Hillary bus......just because she's the Democratic nominee and they are hardcore Democrats. Seems they conveniently forgot all that 'Never Hillary' stuff.
And about the same with some hardcore Republicans that once were all over some of the other candidates and 'Never Trump'.....now it's all about the Trump bus. People can be very fickle

Bernie got hosed. And the 13 or so other RNC choices got Trumped. One party tipped the equivalent of 7Mill REAL VOTES for their "dynasty" choice before the primaries even started --- the other got "hijacked" by a $Bill meglomaniac with a hostile takeover. In primaries that amounted to the party faithful making the choice.

Because of "open primary voting" -- you'll never KNOW how many people crossed over to "monkey wrench" the results --- just for fun. But as a marker -- Trump STRUGGLED in states with "open" primaries. Which tells you the "cross-over vote" mattered. It's gotten to the point where the partisan party animals are wasting their votes to SET UP ridiculous contests like this one. That's why the 2 party system is eventually doomed. Either BEFORE it kills this country or in the aftermath..

Meanwhile the LParty held their own caucuses and chose a mgt team capable of defusing this partisan bomb.

YOU cant admit it

Nevermind, it's useless....a fool will never admit their folly

Because of "open primary voting" -- you'll never KNOW how many people crossed over to "monkey wrench" the results --- just for fun. But as a marker -- Trump STRUGGLED in states with "open" primaries. Which tells you the "cross-over vote" mattered.

How do you mean?

I'm in one of those open primary states and as much as I detest Rump I didn't see any point in going out to vote against him.

YOU cant admit it

Yeah that's what I keep telling him. He thinks if he gets the last word he weasels out of it.
The quote is there though. As soon as I hit "quote" -- it was locked.

I agree. Voting Libertarian is the mature and reasonable thing to do.

So you didn't like the entertainment. I get it. It's hard to book talent on a limited budget..

And we don't screen delegates quite as carefully as the other 2 parties do.. :lmao:

Sgt_Wasserman_Schultz.jpg

The difference being that your picture is the result of picture editing. The video I linked is an actual Libertarian candidate at their convention.

That's only because because she attempted to HIDE all of her bad judgements and string pulling and power plays... Who am I more ashamed of --- Really??? An anonymous guy who wanted some "exposure" on national CSPAN --- Or a power whore who disenfranchised MILLIONS of Democrat voters and displayed immense hypocrisy in leadership?

Sure, I know. Dale Smith told me the same thing. Not surprising to see you are taking advantage of all the stuff he claims to know.

So -- you're here to slime ME? Glad you're happy with the choices that the 2 parties gave you.. I'm not willing to wait to see how much further this nation declines with EITHER of them in office. Time to get some humility and public service back into the election process.

You don't want to discuss the horrendous leadership crisis facing America. I get that. Beat on me all ya want. I'm out to make sure NEITHER corporate political power gets rewarded for locking up America in a Death Match.

My goodness, hyperbole worthy of the best of the RWNJ's. LOL

YOU cant admit it

Yeah that's what I keep telling him. He thinks if he gets the last word he weasels out of it.
The quote is there though. As soon as I hit "quote" -- it was locked.

Now isn't that the pot calling the kettle black...........

Because of "open primary voting" -- you'll never KNOW how many people crossed over to "monkey wrench" the results --- just for fun. But as a marker -- Trump STRUGGLED in states with "open" primaries. Which tells you the "cross-over vote" mattered.

How do you mean?

I'm in one of those open primary states and as much as I detest Rump I didn't see any point in going out to vote against him.

It works this way.. If you KNOW that Clinton was gonna be nominee (since that was preordained) --- Why WASTE your primary vote on her? Better if you're a loyal party animal to help pick the Repub most likely to blow himself up or spontaneously ignite --- and one that has trouble getting credible help from the corporation known as the RNC..

Makes perfect sense. And I suspect that Repubs pissed off about all the "hand size" and name-calling might have gone into the booth and voted for Bernie --- because they percieved him as the "weaker candidate" in the general election.

This partisan war has gotten so rotten and perverse --- that those are now acceptable/noble tactics to retain the power of your party.. We really need to restore voting on principle and voting for SERVICE -- not dynasties run by 2 Brand Name corporate enterprises for control of govt.

So you didn't like the entertainment. I get it. It's hard to book talent on a limited budget..

And we don't screen delegates quite as carefully as the other 2 parties do.. :lmao:

Sgt_Wasserman_Schultz.jpg

The difference being that your picture is the result of picture editing. The video I linked is an actual Libertarian candidate at their convention.

That's only because because she attempted to HIDE all of her bad judgements and string pulling and power plays... Who am I more ashamed of --- Really??? An anonymous guy who wanted some "exposure" on national CSPAN --- Or a power whore who disenfranchised MILLIONS of Democrat voters and displayed immense hypocrisy in leadership?

Sure, I know. Dale Smith told me the same thing. Not surprising to see you are taking advantage of all the stuff he claims to know.

So -- you're here to slime ME? Glad you're happy with the choices that the 2 parties gave you.. I'm not willing to wait to see how much further this nation declines with EITHER of them in office. Time to get some humility and public service back into the election process.

You don't want to discuss the horrendous leadership crisis facing America. I get that. Beat on me all ya want. I'm out to make sure NEITHER corporate political power gets rewarded for locking up America in a Death Match.
My goodness, hyperbole worthy of the best of the RWNJ's. LOL

You think bringing back some humility and the concept of public service is EXTREME in any way? You LIKE arrogant meglomaniacs who EXPECT your votes because you don't have other choices? Why do you attack me? Because you're entirely happy having American politics turned into nothing more than a pissing match?

Forum List

Back