The only gun control needed.

That you oppose the death penalty shows your contempt for justice.

People like you say the death penalty isn't a deterrent yet offer nothing in the way of suggestions as to what would be.

Civilised countries don't have the death penalty. I think in extreme cases it is warranted (Timothy McVeigh), but overall it is a barbaric punishment.

People like you say the death penalty isn't a deterrent yet offer nothing in the way of suggestions as to what would be.

Civilised countries don't have the death penalty. I think in extreme cases it is warranted (Timothy McVeigh), but overall it is a barbaric punishment.

Designed for barbarians that deserve it.

I guess it's civilized to murder innocent people. That's what you imply when you oppose punishing the guilty person the way the guilty person treated the victims.

Yes it is, that's the idea behind it.

If it was done in a manner similar to the BARBARIC way many who deserve it killed the INNOCENT victims, those committing such crimes might think twice. If they didn't, at least they get a BARBARIC death. Now, we put them down much like you treat an old, faithful pet.

If it was done in a manner similar to the BARBARIC way many who deserve it killed the INNOCENT victims, those committing such crimes might think twice. If they didn't, at least they get a BARBARIC death. Now, we put them down much like you treat an old, faithful pet.

True, but we could still make it a deterrent.

I could cut murders in half in this country if we sped up the appeals process. Do you care what's going to happen to you in 12, 15 or even 18 years from today? Well neither do criminals.

If we exhausted all appeals in six months for capital punishment cases, then had the execution public, that would make a hell of a lot of people think. It's one thing to kill somebody knowing that you "might" die in 15 years or more, but quite another if you knew you would die in six months. That's an eye opener right there.

I could cut murders in half in this country if we sped up the appeals process. Do you care what's going to happen to you in 12, 15 or even 18 years from today? Well neither do criminals.

If we exhausted all appeals in six months for capital punishment cases, then had the execution public, that would make a hell of a lot of people think. It's one thing to kill somebody knowing that you "might" die in 15 years or more, but quite another if you knew you would die in six months. That's an eye opener right there.

Lol. I think it's funny that you think you could do appeals process in six months' time. I don't think you understand how complicated it and the back load of cases because our court system is so clogged up with NON violent offenders.

Lol. I think it's funny that you think you could do appeals process in six months' time. I don't think you understand how complicated it and the back load of cases because our court system is so clogged up with NON violent offenders.

In a case where the death penalty was an option, put it to the front of the line and do it immediately. Problem solved.

gun-control-stupid.jpg

In a case where the death penalty was an option, put it to the front of the line and do it immediately. Problem solved.

No, I don't want the government to have the power to kill citizens!

Because you don't, nobody should?

If somebody did something horrific to a family member of mine, I would want to see their death. I would petition my representatives for me to be there in person, or at most, allow me to twist the petcock that contains the fluid to their demise.

In any tragic case, it should be up to the family to decide what would give them peace in their time of despair.

If you are happy looking at your paycheck, seeing your deduction for state taxes knowing it is going towards feeding, giving medical care, and providing comfortable conditions to the animal that raped your daughter and set her afire, then that should be your decision.

As for myself, I wouldn't have any peace until the person that caused me such distress and changed my life forever paid with their own.

If somebody did something horrific to a family member of mine, I would want to see their death. I would petition my representatives for me to be there in person, or at most, allow me to twist the petcock that contains the fluid to their demise.

In any tragic case, it should be up to the family to decide what would give them peace in their time of despair.

If you are happy looking at your paycheck, seeing your deduction for state taxes knowing it is going towards feeding, giving medical care, and providing comfortable conditions to the animal that raped your daughter and set her afire, then that should be your decision.

As for myself, I wouldn't have any peace until the person that caused me such distress and changed my life forever paid with their own.

Two wrongs don't make a right!

That is if you consider proper punishment a wrong.

So sad you equate something done to an innocent person who didn't deserve it with the punishment the guilty person should get and deserves.

Then you have more concern for the guilty person that deserves he death penalty than the innocent one(s) they murdered to earn it.

Forum List

Back