The Only Thing Protecting These Protesters Is The Decency Of Those They Attack

Well, first, this happened back in 2016, but the Body Cam footage wasn't released until 2019. There wasn't the immediacy of video, that was the thing. In fact, it took months of investigation to determine what happened.

Also, Timpa was a schizoprhenic who went off his medications and was using cocaine at the time.

Wasnt George Floyd innocent? All those rioting thought he was....Why is it different for some poor child struck by a stray bullet and killed, where are the protests about that? Oh yeah, it was a black on black murder, no big deal..

Hey, I'm all for banning guns so that kind of shit doesn't happen. But you'd whine about it.

That spider must of been huge. My son asked what a 50 cal rifle costing $3,000 at a Gander Mountain store was for. I told him very big squirrels... Or course if those squirrels come to my neighborhood and started tossing molotov cocktails and bricks around, those squirrels would lose their heads before they even heard the gun shot...Just sayin...

Again, it's still tiny, no matter how many guns you buy.

Wasnt George Floyd innocent? All those rioting thought he was....Why is it different for some poor child struck by a stray bullet and killed, where are the protests about that? Oh yeah, it was a black on black murder, no big deal..

Hey, I'm all for banning guns so that kind of shit doesn't happen. But you'd whine about it.

That spider must of been huge. My son asked what a 50 cal rifle costing $3,000 at a Gander Mountain store was for. I told him very big squirrels... Or course if those squirrels come to my neighborhood and started tossing molotov cocktails and bricks around, those squirrels would lose their heads before they even heard the gun shot...Just sayin...

Again, it's still tiny, no matter how many guns you buy.
Can you ban all guns from the criminals who get them from across the border?

Forum List

Back