The Only Way To Peace Is Thru Genocide

Because they aren't a race, they are barely a nationality, and the goal isn't to kill all of them?

Words mean things.
Who's intent on wiping them out?
It's be genocide if they were deliberately trying to destroy the Palestinian people.
you got some
names of those people you allege TOLD YOU THAT?
SOMEHOW you have decided to DRAFT "GOD" into you
FILTH
What a brainless claim.
Biff does not believe anything he posts.
Why isn’t this bullshit thread in the basement?
Wow, another call for genocide

Because a large majority of right-wingers have been jerking off the the genocide of Arabs in Israel for a long time, and now they are excited about the latest opportunity to finally do it

Why do you hate Israel that you will pretend to act like you don't want genocide too?

Be honest, you don't really care if all of these Palestinians are wiped out....
There has been no genocide of Arabs. There has been no design for such, either.

If you based your opinions on truth instead of fantasies whipped up by Islamists to fool extremely ignorant westerners, we would all be better off.

I’m not sure why the musings of Lindsey Graham matter.
You wrote that it was. . . "a brainless claim," that American politicians were calling for an ethnic cleansing. . .

I thought you had more integrity than rather to just say, "oh, whoops, guess it wasn't a brainless claim, we really are led by some really psychopathic shit heads,"

. . . instead? You get dismissive? wtf? :dunno:

The musings of Graham on the whether the US should support ethnic cleansing, which the world decided after WWII, is, well, abhorrent and despicable, should not have to be explained. It really shouldn't. :rolleyes:

83hsz7.jpg

Hamas is a loathsome terrorist outfit, it needs to be rooted out and destroyed. With that said, every Arab in Gaza is NOT a target, and acting like it, makes those who have such attitudes, just as bad as Hamas.

We did not act like that when 9/11 happened. We put boots on the ground and DID NOT kill the old, women or children unnecessarily, nor did we talk about doing such loathsome things. Hell, we didn't even touch their opium crops.. . which I personally thought was dumb as hell. We should have at least cut off their funding.

You wrote that it was. . . "a brainless claim," that American politicians were calling for an ethnic cleansing. . .

I thought you had more integrity than rather to just say, "oh, whoops, guess it wasn't a brainless claim, we really are led by some really psychopathic shit heads,"

. . . instead? You get dismissive? wtf? :dunno:

The musings of Graham on the whether the US should support ethnic cleansing, which the world decided after WWII, is, well, abhorrent and despicable, should not have to be explained. It really shouldn't. :rolleyes:

83hsz7.jpg

Hamas is a loathsome terrorist outfit, it needs to be rooted out and destroyed. With that said, every Arab in Gaza is NOT a target, and acting like it, makes those who have such attitudes, just as bad as Hamas.

We did not act like that when 9/11 happened. We put boots on the ground and DID NOT kill the old, women or children unnecessarily, nor did we talk about doing such loathsome things. Hell, we didn't even touch their opium crops.. . which I personally thought was dumb as hell. We should have at least cut off their funding.
Well your reference to Graham’s words don’t support your position.

He said it’s a religious war. It sure seems possible. But whether it’s a religious war or not, that’s not a call for ethnic cleansing.

Your mistake.

So. He was a dickhead. Of course, that might not mean the same thing as genocide.

It’s ok you’re normally rational. You can have a hall pass for an off day like this one.
Sooooooo. .. Now you are gaslighting me and telling me it is irrational to take a politician at face value.

Now it all makes sense! :113:

That's why the Germans voted for Hitler! They thought he was just joking around about rounding up all the Jews, and that stuff about physical hygiene shit. . . He was just being a. . . "dickhead." Silly Adolf. :lol:

Just like Graham and his "level it," comment. It doesn't mean genocide, it just means the mass murder of a population, in a certain part of the planet, that just happens to be on top of some oil, that another certain population of ruling elites in another part of the world covets. .. NOT GENOCIDE.

Silly me.

:oops:

Maybe You're Right​

Sooooooo. .. Now you are gaslighting me and telling me it is irrational to take a politician at face value.

That's why the Germans voted for Hitler! They thought he was just joking around about rounding up all the Jews, and that stuff about physical hygiene shit. . . He was just being a. . . "dickhead." Silly Adolf. :lol:

Just like Graham and his "level it," comment. It doesn't mean genocide, it just means the mass murder of a population, in a certain part of the planet, that just happens to be on top of some oil, that another certain population of ruling elites in another part of the world covets. .. NOT GENOCIDE.

Silly me.

Maybe You're Right​

What I find amazing, from a psychological standpoint… is how easy it is, apparently, to manipulate people into supporting pretty much anything. But that's all I'm gonna say about that, I think you know what I mean.

What I find amazing, from a psychological standpoint… is how easy it is, apparently, to manipulate people into supporting pretty much anything. But that's all I'm gonna say about that, I think you know what I mean.
Yeah we all know. The problem is, you don't know you're being manipulated

Yeah we all know. The problem is, you don't know you're being manipulated
What possible reason could anyone have for opposing military explosives being dropped on buildings full of children besides a seething lifelong hatred of adherents to the religion of Judaism? How could anyone possibly oppose siege warfare tactics which cut off civilians from food and water and electricity and fuel and medical supplies unless they harbored a dangerous hostility toward members of a small Abrahamic faith?

Psychopath!!!

Silly me.

Maybe You're Right​

You are being silly.

What he said has nothing to do with “genocide.” I’m not gaslighting you or anybody else. Words have meaning. And I’ve always thought that you were one of the ones who grasped that fact.

By contrast, what sHitler did was an attempt at genocide.

I’d be happy to continue this conversation if you wish. But unlike the MisterBeale I’ve come to sort of know, it seems that you have come down with a bad 48 hour lib.

Feel better.

You are being silly.

What he said has nothing to do with “genocide.” I’m not gaslighting you or anybody else. Words have meaning. And I’ve always thought that you were one of the ones who grasped that fact.

By contrast, what sHitler did was an attempt at genocide.

I’d be happy to continue this conversation if you wish. But unlike the MisterBeale I’ve come to sort of know, it seems that you have come down with a bad 48 hour lib.

Feel better.
By all means, feel free to explain me how you bleev I have misunderstood the words, "LEVEL THE PLACE," to have a different meaning than the mass murder of innocent elderly, woman and children.

:rolleyes:

There are no Hamas supporters?
Yeah there are. A lot of the deniers themselves, right here, have a special hatred for Israel

By all means, feel free to explain me how you bleev I have misunderstood the words, "LEVEL THE PLACE," to have a different meaning than the mass murder of innocent elderly, woman and children.

You keep worrying about the "innocent" people who put Hamas in power. I've seen your posts.

Show me your first post where you expressed empathy for th atrocities committed against the innocent Israelis.

I'm guessing you too, cant

Easy. If you level a part of Japan with say an atomic bomb, it might be anticipated that the resident of the targeted city will die. But it isn’t designed to exterminate that entire race of people.

Your misconception is that “genocide” means mass murder. It does not.

genocide /jĕn′ə-sīd″/

noun

1. The systematic and widespread extermination or attempted extermination of a national, racial, religious, or ethnic group.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

As I have told lots and lots of our liberals (and as I never expected you’d need to be advised): words have meaning.

Forum List

Back