The Only Way To Peace Is Thru Genocide

You keep worrying about the "innocent" people who put Hamas in power. I've seen your posts.

Show me your first post where you expressed empathy for th atrocities committed against the innocent Israelis.

I'm guessing you too, cant
Why must you lie? They voted in 2006. Many Palestinians alive today weren't even alive then, but you want them dead anyway.

Sicko!

Why must you lie? They voted in 2006. Many Palestinians alive today weren't even alive then, but you want them dead anyway.

Sicko!

That's why I said that it's amazing to me how people can be manipulated into just about anything, including supporting (even cheering for) the mass slaughter of children and babies. I can't recall any other war in my lifetime where I've seen that level of bloodthirstiness from Americans.

I know I've said this a million times, but it bears repeating. This is why people need to turn off the idiot box and kick it to the curb. Too many here just don't understand the bigger picture, and they don't understand that the PTSB use fear and emotion as their best tools for getting people to go along with anything. We saw that with Covid.

When people are driven by emotion, they can't think rationally or logically. The powers-that-should't-be KNOW that, which is precisely why they are always manipulating people to be outraged, fearful and emotional.

Last edited:
Clearly Islam believers have embraced genocide.
This note was found on a Hamas terrorist from the October 7 massacre. It was handed to him by Hamas commanders in Gaza as an encouragement to behead their victims and tear out their hearts and livers. Hamas is very clear about its intentions,"
"You must sharpen the blades of your swords and be pure in your intentions before Allah. Know that the enemy is a disease that has no cure, except beheading and tearing out their hearts and livers," the note read.

So show us all the 'good' it did humanity Biff

the thing about oxymorons is.....there's always enough morons to believe it Biff

~S~
His posts are almost always SARCASM. I thought you understood that.
But I will tell you some cultures pass the point of no return and are unredeemable. The Palestinians are one such people. This war will go the way it will go. But I don't care what happens to them

Hamas and all who support them on any level don't belong on this planet.

White people....as it has always been......

They are the only ones who can determine what is a good genocide or a bad one
You forget the Palestinians. They decided the Jews must go

Then you forget ever warring black tribe who determined the other must go

I'll say it again. The world would be a better place without the Palestinians Hamas. You can't seriously refute thst

Last edited:

"The Palestinian envoy to the United Nations on Tuesday described Israel's bombardment of the Gaza Strip and vow to impose a complete siege on the Hamas-controlled Palestinian enclave as "nothing less than genocidal." Hamas militants carried out their deadliest attack in Israel's history on Saturday, when gunmen rampaged through Israeli towns, killing more than 1,000 people and taking scores of hostages to Gaza. Israel's Defence Minister Yoav Gallant drew international condemnation by announcing on Monday a "total blockade" to stop food and fuel reaching Gaza, home to 2.3 million people. Gallant said Israel was battling "beastly people."

"Such blatant dehumanization and attempts to bomb a people into submission, to use starvation as a method of warfare, and to eradicate their national existence are nothing less than genocidal," Palestinian U.N. envoy Riyad Mansour wrote in a letter to the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday, seen by Reuters. U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Monday said he was "deeply distressed" by Israel's announcement of a complete siege on Gaza. "The humanitarian situation in Gaza was extremely dire before these hostilities; now it will only deteriorate exponentially," Guterres said."

With all of the faux concern and the "what about the innocent Palestinians" BS; how about we be honest and admit that the only way to a peaceful resolution is to eradicate all Palestinians are enough of them to where they are no longer a threat; and since over 50% of Palestinians are children, that means getting rid of a significant portion of them too...and before you clutch your pearls, consider the fact all other options have been tried and failed - there is a reason why genocides in the past were actually been done for a good reason. The United States wouldn't have existed with a fair share of genocide to the Native Americans; yea, we pretend it was bad now, but the end result was good, whether we admit it or not. As Nikki Haley rightfully says; it is time to finish them off.

"This is not just an attack on Israel — this was an attack on America. Finish them, @Netanyahu. They should have hell to pay for what they have just done," the Republican politician said on Sunday - "I'll say this to Prime Minister Netanyahu, Hamas did this and you know Iran is behind it. Finish them."

And let's be honest, we need to finish off Hamas and their ability to re-constitute itself, which means finishing off a major portion of Palestinians as well as finishing off Iran....this must be done if you want peace. And Haley has exposed the terrorist sympathies of one Vivek Ramaswamy who said "shouting 'finish them' is not a coherent solution to a complex problem. "This is the real world, not a video game. @NikkiHaley has foreign policy "experience" & it shows," - Why is he siding with Hamas? As distinguished Senator Lindsey Graham said, this is a holy war...and America must commit to it 100% and represent Jesus in this fight; since as of now, only Jews and Muslims are involved -- in order to fulfill prophecy, our military must be in this fight in order to carry out the will of God and prepare for the return of Jesus as foretold in scripture.

"We’re in a religious war here and I am with Israel. Do whatever the hell you have to do to defend yourself. Level the place,” Graham said as the video came to a close."

Graham is 100% right and as long as Biden and the Dems are in control, they will be on the side of evil....they are more interested in providing military aid to Ukraine (which we should stay out of) instead of sending more aid (including troops) into Israel to right true evil. When Trump is back in power, he will do what is necessary and he will send troops to wipe them out if Israel calls for it...It's time to demand all elected members of congress for to do the same, or be voted out and shamed for being on the side of evil.

Ben Gurion had made a statement at Tel Hai, which is one of the group meetings in Palestine. "As soon as the war in Europe is over, the war in the Middle East will begin." The Zionists had no question but that they were going to fight and drive out the Arabs. This has been written in many of their documents, and Mr. Truman didn't know this. [John Davis The Evasive Peace, Chapter 5, "The Palestine Refugee Problem," Cleveland, 1976.]

Christians are the people of the book. Under Islam Jews are to be eradicated.

It wasn't genocide when Britian wiped out the thugees. Wiping out Palestine is much the same thing.
Ben Gurion had made a statement at Tel Hai, which is one of the group meetings in Palestine. "As soon as the war in Europe is over, the war in the Middle East will begin." The Zionists had no question but that they were going to fight and drive out the Arabs. This has been written in many of their documents, and Mr. Truman didn't know this. [John Davis The Evasive Peace, Chapter 5, "The Palestine Refugee Problem," Cleveland, 1976.]

What percent of Israelis have guns?

According to data released by the National Security Ministry this week, less than 2 percent of the population has a gun license. In comparison, 30 percent of U.S. adults say they personally own a gun, according to a Pew Research Center survey.

What percent of Israelis have guns?

According to data released by the National Security Ministry this week, less than 2 percent of the population has a gun license. In comparison, 30 percent of U.S. adults say they personally own a gun, according to a Pew Research Center survey.
More fascist states follow suit Carl

My point was, the 2% stood down

~S~

Forum List

Back