🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The other side of the Dead Sea

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Looks like a spot where you can relax and watch the hip young Jordanians having a good time around the pool. Good thing there are no morality policemen in Jordan checking up on them.

The other side of the Dead Sea

The hotels on the shores of the Hashemite Kingdom offer a perfectly pampering getaway
ShowImage.ashx

A VIEW of the Dead Sea from the Zara Spa pool. (photo credit:SETH J. FRANTZMAN)

In the village square the male and female duo were belting out their version of Van Morrison’s “Moondance,” “This night is magic, seems to whisper and hush, the soft moonlight seems to shine on your blush, can I have just one more dance, can I make some more romance with you my love.”

Sometimes on vacation, everything you want just comes together perfectly, and Jordan’s Dead Sea Mövenpick resort was checking all the boxes. Nargila. Check. A pint of cold beer. Check. A beautiful fountain, live music and good looking company. Check. A small legion of waiters were on hand to bring pistachios, ice cold water and whatever else they could rustle up.

It was a balmy Friday evening. Summer in the Jordan Valley, 400 meters below sea level is toasty. It had been 40 degrees centigrade a few hours ago and it was still hovering around 32 degrees, which made it just bearable to sit outside. The last bit of sunset could still be seen over the mountains across the Dead Sea and the lights on the road that leads up to Jerusalem from Jericho were visible. The completely flat water of the Dead Sea splayed itself out below, like a dark foreboding palette.

Continue reading at:

The other side of the Dead Sea - Israel News - Jerusalem Post?

Forum List

Back