The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

Here's the view immediately to Maude's left right before the shooting

View attachment 438649
View attachment 438650
You are incorrect. Yes I know that multiple fake news sources have falsely claimed that the shooting occurred on Satilla drive in order to obfuscate the matter, however, after performing some due diligent fact checking research, I've positively concluded that the shooting occurred on Holmes road just north of the intersection of Holmes and Satilla.

View attachment 439233

View attachment 439236

Arbery had open field to his right just before he hooked around the passenger side of the truck to attack Travis, who was positioned just in front of the truck. Arbery was not confined.
the confinement law is designed around shopkeepers locking someone in side and completely in applicable here and they're desperate wiggling to find some kind of charge they're going to suggest that there criminal hero was so petrified of the men with guns that he was imprisoned by his fear Yes Man directly at them for over 30 and punched one of them in the face

I love the way dial stammered over saying that Travis McMichael actually pointed a gun at maude... he sounded like a southern fried porky pig LOL

Who's "dial"?

And why is how someone sounds important?

We're talking about southern Georgia here. They don't exactly use the Queen's English...

View attachment 438649
View attachment 438650
You are incorrect. Yes I know that multiple fake news sources have falsely claimed that the shooting occurred on Satilla drive in order to obfuscate the matter, however, after performing some due diligent fact checking research, I've positively concluded that the shooting occurred on Holmes road just north of the intersection of Holmes and Satilla.

View attachment 439233

View attachment 439236

Arbery had open field to his right just before he hooked around the passenger side of the truck to attack Travis, who was positioned just in front of the truck. Arbery was not confined.
the confinement law is designed around shopkeepers locking someone in side and completely in applicable here and they're desperate wiggling to find some kind of charge they're going to suggest that there criminal hero was so petrified of the men with guns that he was imprisoned by his fear Yes Man directly at them for over 30 and punched one of them in the face

Well, your inbred redneck heroes are going to be "imprisoned" soon enough...

so you actually believe that Roddy was close enough to hear Travis utter those words under his breath right after he shot maud but Gregorys open line with 911 the entire time did not?

There's no reason to doubt Roddy's statement...
"Travis, he never really raised his gun to him, but about that time, he come over a just started whaling on his face, the black dude started hitting the white guy in the face."

Thank you, pinhead.

We were actually discussing Travi McMichael's use of the words "fucking ni**er" that Roddy claimed to hear. There's no reason to believe he's being dishonest.

But thanks for letting everyone know that you've got the attention span of a hamburger...
It's not illegal to utter the phrase "fucking n!igger" in the first place, jackass.

I refer you to the first amendment of the US Constitution. The right to free speech.

It's not illegal but it's salacious dramatic and fallacious in this case so there's no wonder they're attached to it

There's not a single reason that McMichael's use of the word should not be reported...

and these are the same people that don't want to talk about mauds criminal history and mental diagnosis

the boy was literally having hallucinations and terrified his mother so much even she called the cops on him!!!

dude was crazy yo

I love the way dial stammered over saying that Travis McMichael actually pointed a gun at maude... he sounded like a southern fried porky pig LOL

Who's "dial"?

We're talking about southern Georgia here. They don't exactly use the Queen's English...

Do you seriously not know who Richard dial is?

you may want to familiarize yourself with him

so you actually believe that Roddy was close enough to hear Travis utter those words under his breath right after he shot maud but Gregorys open line with 911 the entire time did not?

There's no reason to doubt Roddy's statement...
"Travis, he never really raised his gun to him, but about that time, he come over a just started whaling on his face, the black dude started hitting the white guy in the face."

Thank you, pinhead.

We were actually discussing Travi McMichael's use of the words "fucking ni**er" that Roddy claimed to hear. There's no reason to believe he's being dishonest.

But thanks for letting everyone know that you've got the attention span of a hamburger...
It's not illegal to utter the phrase "fucking n!igger" in the first place, jackass.

I refer you to the first amendment of the US Constitution. The right to free speech.

It's not illegal but it's salacious dramatic and fallacious in this case so there's no wonder they're attached to it

There's not a single reason that McMichael's use of the word should not be reported...

Yet these are the same people that don't want to talk about mods criminal history and mental diagnosis has the boy was literally having hallucinations and terrified his mother so much even she called the cops on him

dude was crazy yo

That couldn't be more irrelevant, simply because none of that controls the words Travis McMichael chose to use after he murdered Arbery...

Who's "dial"?

Why did you ignore my question? Why is how someone sounds when they talk important?

319holmes.PNG

View attachment 438649
View attachment 438650

View attachment 439233

View attachment 439236

Well, your inbred redneck heroes are going to be "imprisoned" soon enough...
actually I called them morons throughout my entire thread but I have to give Travis points on his tactical application

Clearly the man was a professionally trained operator having literally served as a boarding officer

those guys are like the SWAT team of the international Maritime theater!!!

Who's "dial"?

Why did you ignore my question? Why is how someone sounds when they talk important?

As someone who speaks multiple languages having lived all over the globe I find their colloquial down home accent quite Charming however when the guy who is paid to put away the McMichaels sounds like Porky Pig and Forrest Gump had a baby it is even more entertaining

here's the actual view to the immediate left of where maud was supposedly terrified of two men blocking his path with guns so he decided to run around the other side of their truck and punch one of them

View attachment 439265
You are incorrect. I already informed you that the shooting did NOT occur on Satilla Dr.

That image clearly says 228 Satilla Dr.

That is not where the physical altercation occurred. It occurred on Holmes road. Just to the north of Holmes and Satilla.

HomlesrsSatillaDR.PNG

Capisce? Or are you a hard learner like Canon Shooter and NotfooledbyW?

Last edited:
:abgg2q.jpg:
I've never encountered anyone so happy to put their ignorance on display as you two...
Whatever, swabbie. :rolleyes:

United States Coast Guard > Our Organization > FORCECOM UNITS > MLEA > Boarding Officer Qualification Support Program (uscg.mil)

Due to the accelerated pace of instruction, personnel enrolling in the BOQSP should be high performing and experienced BTMs. Excellent candidates for the BOQSP are prior graduates of the MLEA’s BTM resident course, ME “A” school graduates, as well as individuals with prior law enforcement experience.

Eligibility Criteria for the BOQSP (combined E-Learning course and resident course):

• Unit has capacity to support qualification process: LECQM reviews and certification (practical evaluation/boarding experience)
  • Unit willing to dedicate individual's IDT periods to E-Learning program and OJT certification
  • E-4 and above
:abgg2q.jpg:

here's the actual view to the immediate left of where maud was supposedly terrified of two men blocking his path with guns so he decided to run around the other side of their truck and punch one of them

View attachment 439265
You are incorrect. I already informed you that the shooting did NOT occur on Satilla Dr.

That image clearly says 228 Satilla Dr.

That is not where the physical altercation occurred. It occurred on Holmes road. Just to the north of Holmes and Satilla.

View attachment 439290

Capisce? Or are you a hard learner like Canon Shooter and NotfooledbyW?
What exactly did I say about that photo I uploaded?
"here's the actual view to the immediate left of where maud was supposedly terrified of two men blocking his path with guns so he decided to run around the other side of their truck and punch one of them"

(i ment this is the area where he first encountered the McMichaels and chose not to escape by running in between the houses not the location of the shooting)
Screenshot_20210108-095603.png

Screenshot_20210101-142402.png

the exact location of the attack where the McMichaels were forced to defend themselves from the mentally handicapped Criminal who tried to forcibly disarm Travis
Screenshot_20210108-095612.png

Last edited:
No prison needed for false imprisonment felony Just “In violation of PERSONAL LIBERTY of ANOTHER
Reply to 26286493
you can't commit false imprisonment in the middle of the road the person

if you are blocking a persons path of travel and restricting their freedom to leave a neighborhood ....you are commiting this simple and straightforward felony in Georgia

False Imprisonment - O.C.G.A. § 16-5-41
A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.
False Imprisonment Explained
Georgia's false imprisonment law is one of the more straight forward crimes in the state. In that the language of the law is simple and there is little confusion as to what it means. Essentially, any time a person keeps, holds, or prevents someone from leaving somewhere against their will, then they may be charged with False Imprisonment.

Thanks for yet another example of you being an utterly incompetent brain dead goon spewing meaningless hate trash on a message board.

No prison need for false imprisonment felony
Reply to 26286493
you can't commit false imprisonment in the middle of the road the person

if you are blocking a persons path of travel and restricting their freedom to leave a neighborhood ....you are commiting this simple and straightforward felony in Georgia

False Imprisonment - O.C.G.A. § 16-5-41
A person commits the offense of false imprisonment when, in violation of the personal liberty of another, he arrests, confines, or detains such person without legal authority.
False Imprisonment Explained
Georgia's false imprisonment law is one of the more straight forward crimes in the state. In that the language of the law is simple and there is little confusion as to what it means. Essentially, any time a person keeps, holds, or prevents someone from leaving somewhere against their will, then they may be charged with False Imprisonment.

Thanks for yet another example of you being an utterly incompetent brain dead goon spewing meaningless hate trash on a message board.
you're suggesting he was emotionally inprisoned by his fear because no one put a hand on him and someone stopping their car in front of you out in the middle of a road it's not even the vaguest form of imprisonment... nobody even grabbed his shirt or anyting

That law is written for people who are trying to lock suspects inside of rooms and blocking their ability to move down a Corridor like a hallway or an ally

Besides I already took you to school on the Escape clause
"To be convicted of false imprisonment in Georgia, the State must demonstrate that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. That includes showing that the accused had the intent to confine the victim and that there were no reasonable means of escape"

you can't imprison someone you didn't even touch standing out in the middle of the road in the middle of the day while on the phone with the police

at the absolute most it's attempted detainment which is a far cry from actual imprisonment and in no way shape form or fashion should elicit a violent reaction from the person who is being detained

Arbery tried to punch Travis in the throat because he didn't want to talk to the cops not because he was afraid that these two men were finally going to shoot him after ignoring the three hundred chances they had prior

By your cowardly interpretation of the law if I was standing on the sidewalk in front of someone I suspected of committing a felony and told them "stop the police are on their way" I would be committing a felony by detaining them LOL

They could simply walk right around me and keep on moving just like Maud could have done with the McMichaels

he just ran around both their trucks four or five times without getting shot, there's no reason for him to expect the sixth or seventh time they would open fire

Your whole premise is forensically disproved by the fact that all the shots that entered a ahmad's body were from the front

If Travis had shot him while he was innocently jogging by the front of the truck and he responded to the attack by rushing Travis he would have been shot in the side of his body...particularly the left side of his body

Last edited:
you're suggesting he was emotionally inprisoned by his fear

You Are a liar. I’m saying that the three armed thugs interfered with AAs liberty to travel on a public street. Nothing
more nothing less. That is a felony in the actual words of the statute.

That law is written for people who are trying to lock suspects inside of rooms and blocking their ability to move down a Corridor like a hallway or an ally

Show us where in the statute that says “That law is written for people who are trying to lock suspects inside of rooms and blocking their ability to move down a corridor like a hallway or an ally”

Anyway in this case a corridor is a public with private property on both sides.

Forum List

Back