The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

what about this statement is inconsistent with that fact that Arberry was shot while he attacked Travis in front of the truck?

You are an idiot I know but if the struggle for the gun did not occur until both men were visible left of center then it means TM shot first before AA attacked. What you call an attack by an unarmed wounded man on an armed white male who told him to stop is TM shooting AA as he tried to run by, and then AA reacted by attacking in self defense.

There was no struggle until after AA was wounded in the lower chest by the first shot.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ignorant conclusion?
Hes seriously trying to perpetrate the notion that maud was shot simply because he ran around the truck and started attacking Travis after he pulled the trigger even though you can literally see Travis feet flying through the air and landing on the yellow line as the first blast goes off LOL

It's only a matter of seconds but the trigger was pulled one or two full seconds after Travis was being pushed backwards by the ASSAULT

There was no struggle until after AA was wounded in the lower chest by the first shot.
Could you explain the reasoning that you used to come to that ignorant conclusion?
Hes seriously trying to perpetrate the notion that maud was shot simply because he ran around the truck and started attacking Travis after he pulled the trigger even though you can literally see Travis feet flying through the air and landing on the yellow line as the first blast goes off LOL

It's only a matter of seconds but the trigger was pulled one or two full seconds after Travis was being pushed backwards by the ASSAULT
I checked that out. I saw, and IIRC, actually linked to a video that turned out to be fake news a long time ago in this thread.

It had the video out of sync with the audio, giving the illusion that the first shot didn't happen until the struggle for the shotgun had been ongoing for several seconds. My bad.

Turns out that in reality, the first shot goes bang just a split second after Arbery knocked Travis backwards. Not several seconds.

NotfooledbyW posted a link to a better non-fucked-with-by-fake-news video of the incident.

Last edited:
26282369 reply to 26282165

Hes seriously trying to perpetrate the notion that maud was shot simply because he ran around the truck and started attacking Travis after he pulled the trigger

It’s not a notion. It’s seeing it the way the prosecution sees it.

The First Shot

Jesse Evans: (52:08) And is there video evidence that you saw that tends to corroborate based on your observation that that is an accurate statement that the chest wounds was, or least one of the chest wounds, was the first shot that was fired at the deceased victim Mr. Arbery?
Richard Dial: (52:25) Yes, sir, there is.
Jesse Evans: (52:26) Can you articulate for the court how that is that you’re able to see that?
Richard Dial: (52:29)

After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.
Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

The First shot is right here according to Muhammed
C73739A5-30C8-403B-88E4-25E443DF0F91.jpeg

post 26282319
I checked that out. I saw, and IIRC, actually linked to a video that turned out to be fake news a long time ago in this thread.

It had the video out of sync with the audio, giving the illusion that the first shot didn't happen until the struggle for the shotgun had been ongoing for several seconds.

Sin hear the first shot a split second sooner when TM is one more big step to the right.

it’s not at all implausible that TM is retreating on his own backing from AA’s momentum - and that is consistent with firing a shot while backing up under his own power.

Last edited:
26282369 reply to 26282165

Hes seriously trying to perpetrate the notion that maud was shot simply because he ran around the truck and started attacking Travis after he pulled the trigger

It’s not a notion. It’s seeing it the way the prosecution sees it.

The First Shot

Jesse Evans: (52:08) And is there video evidence that you saw that tends to corroborate based on your observation that that is an accurate statement that the chest wounds was, or least one of the chest wounds, was the first shot that was fired at the deceased victim Mr. Arbery?
Richard Dial: (52:25) Yes, sir, there is.
Jesse Evans: (52:26) Can you articulate for the court how that is that you’re able to see that?
Richard Dial: (52:29)

After the first shot, again, you see a struggle between Travis McMichael and Mr. Arbery. During that struggle, Mr. Arbery, while he was wearing a white shirt during this incident, during that struggle, you see the front of his shirt is saturated with blood.
Jesse Evans: (52:44) He’s already saturated blood before the struggle that you can see on the video?
Richard Dial: (52:49) Well that’s correct, during the struggle is mere seconds after the first shot, his front of his shirt is saturated with blood.

The First shot is right here according to Muhammed View attachment 438888
Of course you can't see his shirt saturated with blood until he moves past the vehicle which is blocking your view

You can clearly see the shotgun blast in the upper right portion screen that tells the tale

The people who are paid to lock the McMichaels away are desperate to suggest that Maude was shot and then reacted to being shot but that's not the case

maud ran around the front of the truck with a quick 90-degree turn and in a skipping motion tried to grab the shotgun and punch Travis simultaneously

It was during this simultaneous attempt to grab the shotgun and punch Travis when he was shot and this action occurred in front of the truck outside of the view of the video so of course when the two characters come into frame maud's shirt is already saturated with blood because he'd already been shot since he attacked travis in front of the truck where we couldn't see

The apparent shotgun blast and the audio tells the tale

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210107-144811.png
    Screenshot_20210107-144811.png
    52.1 KB · Views: 13

It had the video out of sync with the audio, giving the illusion that the first shot didn't happen until the struggle for the shotgun had been ongoing for several seconds. My bad.

Turns out that in reality, the first shot goes bang just a split second after Arbery knocked Travis backwards. Not several seconds.

NotfooledbyW posted a better non-fucked-with video.

I agree wholeheartedly

you can clearly see Travis's feet flying through the air moving backward as arbery attacked but don't worry about the audio look for that shotgun blast in the upper right portion of the screen you can literally see the pellets flying

It's absolutely ridiculous to suggest this kid had been viciously threatened by murderous rednecks and decided to just jog up next to their truck anyway LOL

My man pulled a Juke maneuver and tried to beat a shotgun out of a man who is trained to use it and got is Darwin Award

These clowns are actually trying to suggest that Maud was shot before this image depicting his clear 90-degree change of Direction

Screenshot_20201227-160726.png
Screenshot_20201227-160645.png
Screenshot_20201227-160640.png
Screenshot_20201211-121946.png

These clowns are actually trying to suggest that Maud was shot before this image depicting his clear 90-degree change of Direction

no I’m not - you pathetic liar. All my messages have the first shot right here:

F85518D1-4920-43D1-A977-92EA879CFEE0.jpeg

And that is interesting because Muhammed has the first shot right here

3067A78C-89CF-4CD5-855C-82A646AE2947.jpeg

Last edited:

You cannot see a 90 degree turn so you can quit that lie too.

Let’s say the road is eastbound, due east. All you can see is Arbery turn heading southeast when he disappears. THAT IS A 45 degree turn not a 90 when TM is right there in that southeast path.

We can’t know if AA intended to due head east again because TM shot him in the lower chest. And then we see the rest when they are both in the westbound lane.

no I’m not - you pathetic liar. All my messages have the first shot right here:

View attachment 438909

And that is interesting because Muhammed has the first shot right here

View attachment 438905
That pic is a snip from the video that you linked to at the exact moment the first gun blast is heard.

The pic that you posted with the yellow text edited onto it is a split second before the gunshot report.

The fact that we are even arguing about a split second between the frame where you can see Travis' hat through the windshield and the frame where you see his hat a couple of feet to the left of that is evidence of just how fucking hard AA hit TM.

Travis shot Forest Gump in self defense.

Let’s say the road is eastbound, due east.
Let's not lie. Satilla Drive snakes back and forth a little bit, but it's a north/south road. It definitely doesn't go due east.

satilla.PNG

Why does the direction of the road matter? Because some idiot in this thread made shadows an issue.

Last edited:
Why does the direction of the road matter? Because some idiot in this thread made shadows an issue.

No retard. because the claim that AA made an abrupt full 90 degree turn to attack TM before being shot. it’s easier to explain if the road is pretended to be due east or west.

In the video AA was running due east on the passenger side when he got around the right front fender he swerved to head southwest to get back on the pavement.

He perhaps was surprised to find TM being there because GM standing in the bed of the truck blocked his view.

We don’t know if AA intended when he got back on the pavement (it was not TM’s pavement) to swerve back and head due east and get out of harms way.

We do not know because TM shot him in the chest and then his movement was in pure self defense after that.

We don’t know because the dead can’t explain their side of it.

That’s what’s so disgusting. You and others desecrating an innocent dead man and fabricating all kinds of baseless facts and theories to justify the criminal acts of the three man who killed him because they are white and they used the beloved gun on him.

Why did Travis McMichael get out of his truck.
It is not illegal to get out of your truck.

I didn't ask if it was illegal you stupid fuck.

All along, you two dipshits have been saying that asll they wanted to do was follow him. If that was the case, there was no reason for him to get out of the truck.

And, yet, he did...

Why do you think he got out of his truck? To go coon huntin', 'cause that's just what all crackers with red beards do? Are you really that fucking racist and bigoted?

That's funny. See, I said none of that. But you put those words in my mouth, insist I believe it, and then call me a bigot and a racist. You do that because if you had to rely on honesty you'd curl up in the fetal position and cry in the corner like a bitch...

Why do you think he got out of his truck?

I think he got out of his truck because he had further intentions beyond simply following him. After all, that HAD to be the case because, if he's not driving the truck, he can't follow him..

he was a trained MILITARY operator, hes not dumb enough to just sit there while a guy runs up behind his veichle and when it became obvious that maud was gonna run around the far side he moved to the front to intercept/slice the pie in case maud opened fire...dude just saw travis with a gun and kept comming so something was deff very DANGEROUS with that moron

travis was smart, careful and showed great trigger discipline but he was a moron for trying to do the right thing in a sick and messed up world

these guys are cowards so they view the would thru a cowards eyes

they wish travis shot maud as he innocently ran by but thats not what happened

The idea that the fat tub of shit that is Travis McMichael was a "trained military operator" is downright comical. Operators are SpecWar guys and, at one time, only SpecWar personnel assigned to Delta Force or SEAL Team 6 were given the title "operator".

I'll give you this much: It's impressive how willing you are to display the profound level of ignorance you possess. Most people would want to mask it. You, on the other hand, wear your ignorance as a badge of honor...

he was a trained MILITARY operator, hes not dumb enough to just sit there while a guy runs up behind his veichle and when it became obvious that maud was gonna run around the far side he moved to the front to intercept/slice the pie in case maud opened fire...dude just saw travis with a gun and kept comming so something was deff very DANGEROUS with that moron

travis was smart, careful and showed great trigger discipline but he was a moron for trying to do the right thing in a sick and messed up world

The idea that the fat tub of shit that is Travis McMichael was a "trained military operator" is downright comical. Operators are SpecWar guys and, at one time, only SpecWar personnel assigned to Delta Force or SEAL Team 6 were given the title "operator".

I'll give you this much: It's impressive how willing you are to display the profound level of ignorance you possess. Most people would want to mask it. You, on the other hand, wear your ignorance as a badge of honor...
Travis McMichael is a big fat redneck. But let's say he was a "trained military operator." So what?
I have that idiot on ignore so I can't read his posts. Because every time I did I lost about 5 points off my IQ.

Travis McMichael is a big fat redneck. But let's say he was a "trained military operator." So what?
I have that idiot on ignore so I can't read his posts. Because every time I did I lost about 5 points off my IQ.
He's pretty much part of a maritime SWAT team so that means he knows how to use a shotgun properly and understands All the Rules of Engagement not only locally but internationally

you didn't know that did you?

he showed incredible discipline and nerves of Steel waiting until the criminal actually attacked him to drop the threat

If I were him I would have hit arbery under the maxillary with a tactical Slug and Popped That melon into pink Mist in one shot, but hey when in Rome

he's a moron for stepping up to the plate and trying to help his local community in this deeply perverted political climate but I'll give him credit on his tactical application

moving to the front of the engine block so he could cut the pie was tactically slick

I would have done that

Forum List

Back