the palestinians are without honor thus without freedom

It would be almost comical the way you anti-Semites try to make excuses for your hateful bigotry if the consequences for everyone weren't so dire. You need to stop hating the Jews (or anyone else) and get your own shit together.

you are so out of your league you should take up knitting. Maybe you could knit a nice afgan.

What league is that? The league of hateful, stupid bigots? Good luck with that league.

Maybe, increase the dose of your anti-psychotic medication. :cuckoo:

I'm not sure if you need medicaiton, but you sure as hell need some kind of help in accepting yourself and your people. Your vile anti-Semitism is disgraceful.

It would be almost comical the way you anti-Semites try to make excuses for your hateful bigotry if the consequences for everyone weren't so dire. You need to stop hating the Jews (or anyone else) and get your own shit together.

What consequences? You talking about another 9/11?

What league is that? The league of hateful, stupid bigots? Good luck with that league.

I'm not sure if you need medicaiton, but you sure as hell need some kind of help in accepting yourself and your people. Your vile anti-Semitism is disgraceful.

I think everyone sees you're mentally imbalanced. Don't cause anyone harm. Take your meds.

ok meds are not working try electric shock. go play on a power pole.

I think everyone sees you're mentally imbalanced. Don't cause anyone harm. Take your meds.

I think that anyone with sense sees that you are a hateful anti-Semite. You are causing yourself great harm. Take stock of yourself and your attitude.

I think that anyone with sense sees that you are a hateful anti-Semite. You are causing yourself great harm. Take stock of yourself and your attitude.

Remember, no harm to anyone. Take your anti-psychotic medication. You're severely ill

You hateful shitholes are all the same. You idiots who hate the Muslims and the idiots who hate the Jews, and the idiots who hate Christians, and the idiots who hate all religion, and idiots who hate this or that race. You're all the same fucking human defect. You just direct your personal failure in this or that direction. You're all the same fucking mistake of humanity and you all need the same eraser.

You anti-Muslim bigots are exactly the same as the anti-Jewish bigots, the racists, the xenophobes, the homophobes, the anti-Christian bigots, the existentially insecure atheists, and every other lame-brained asshole proclaiming their smallness to the world. Fuck the whole lot o' ya.

You anti-Muslim bigots are exactly the same as the anti-Jewish bigots, the racists, the xenophobes, the homophobes, the anti-Christian bigots, the existentially insecure atheists, and every other lame-brained asshole proclaiming their smallness to the world. Fuck the whole lot o' ya.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

You hateful shitholes are all the same. You idiots who hate the Muslims and the idiots who hate the Jews, and the idiots who hate Christians, and the idiots who hate all religion, and idiots who hate this or that race. You're all the same fucking human defect. You just direct your personal failure in this or that direction. You're all the same fucking mistake of humanity and you all need the same eraser.

what hate? the only one I see here swearing and preaching hate is you ekatard. unless you are talking about our feelings for you. But the last time I checked being you isnt a race, religion,Or a nationality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back