the palestinians are without honor thus without freedom

You hateful shitholes are all the same. You idiots who hate the Muslims and the idiots who hate the Jews, and the idiots who hate Christians, and the idiots who hate all religion, and idiots who hate this or that race. You're all the same fucking human defect. You just direct your personal failure in this or that direction. You're all the same fucking mistake of humanity and you all need the same eraser.

what hate?.

The hate that motivated you to start this thread, for one. The hate that idiot JStone spews in every post, for another.

You hateful shitholes are all the same. You idiots who hate the Muslims and the idiots who hate the Jews, and the idiots who hate Christians, and the idiots who hate all religion, and idiots who hate this or that race. You're all the same fucking human defect. You just direct your personal failure in this or that direction. You're all the same fucking mistake of humanity and you all need the same eraser.

what hate?.

The hate that motivated you to start this thread, for one. The hate that idiot JStone spews in every post, for another.

Muslim hate. allahu fucku

My message to the loathed Jews is that there is no god but allah, we will chase you everywhere We are a nation that drinks blood, and we know that there is no better blood than the blood of the Jews. We will not leave you alone until we have quenched our thirst with your blood, and our children's thirst with your blood, we will not rest until you leave the Muslim countries.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rleFpY402vM]Palestinian - Terrorism - YouTube[/ame]

what hate?.

There, have a look at post #163. Too subtle for ya?

what hate?.

There, have a look at post #163. Too subtle for ya?

ekatard why do you allways edit out the relevent parts of the quote the whole truth too painfull for you? it makes you look like the tard that you are.

what hate?.

Hate.

Who was struck by allah's wrath? "The Jews"
Who are the misguided? "The Christians"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg3m3t87-dk&NR=1]brainwashed little muslim girl [must see] original - YouTube[/ame]

what hate?.

There,
I see shock therapy didnt help either. Maybe there is just no hope for you. Maybe you are doomed to walk the earth as the perfect example that a man can live without a brain.
ekatard scientific wonder.

Last edited:
Why do you hate Jewish people so much? It's wrong and you need to stop.

Seek professional help if you must, but get past your irrational hatred of Jews. It is wrong.

US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

Winston Churchill...
How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.

The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.

A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.

Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.

No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.

Forum List

Back