The Palin Brawl

I'm sorry you are suffering.....but making comments like "prosper under Palin" just makes you sound as loony as those that wanted her to be President.

Loony?

Why would someone be loony for thinking that a successful governor was a good option compared to a neophyte senator? What's the brilliance of Obama's executive experience that convinced you he'd be a good President in 2008?

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

I mean, a BLOGGER claims it happened, good enough for demagogues.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

Both stories have the same level of credibility.
lots of witnesses, the owner of the house says it's true...

but your'e right. completely the same thing as what you're talking about.

As she holds no public office, this isn't big news. Nor surprising. Remember her comment about why she married? "Just LOOK at HIM"! Superficial is too deep for SP.

But to think that she just might have been VP? Or worse, still, many conservatives wanted her to run for President.......YIKES!:eek:

Yikes? OK, I know that there exist people who only feel good when others are suffering, but sheesh, why would you prefer that we all suffer under Obama rather than prosper under Palin? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm sorry you are suffering.....but making comments like "prosper under Palin" just makes you sound as loony as those that wanted her to be President.

I'm pretty sure that a successful Governor would make a better President than a Constitutional law lecturer who consistently violates the Constitution.

You mean a quitter Governor....one who couldn't be bothered to finish her term because she was more interested in running around town making money conning conservatives into thinking she would run for President.....Gotcha!

She hadn't quit at the time of the election, and Obama quit too. So, how does that make him more qualified?

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

As she holds no public office, this isn't big news. Nor surprising. Remember her comment about why she married? "Just LOOK at HIM"! Superficial is too deep for SP.

But to think that she just might have been VP? Or worse, still, many conservatives wanted her to run for President.......YIKES!:eek:

Yikes? OK, I know that there exist people who only feel good when others are suffering, but sheesh, why would you prefer that we all suffer under Obama rather than prosper under Palin? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm pretty sure that a successful Governor would make a better President than a Constitutional law lecturer who consistently violates the Constitution.

You mean a quitter Governor....one who couldn't be bothered to finish her term because she was more interested in running around town making money conning conservatives into thinking she would run for President.....Gotcha!

She hadn't quit at the time of the election, and Obama quit too. So, how does that make him more qualified?

And Hillary has now quit two positions.

According to New York's Daily News: "The owner of the house, Chris Olds, got involved and claimed he was struck by Bristol Palin several times."
Sarah Palin family involved in big Alaska party brawl

And yet he makes no mention of Sarah.

That's really the crux if this story. Nobody cares if Sarah wasn't there since she's the story. Do your own investigation and see if your results differ from mine. I don't doubt that this happened, except that I read it from Raw Story first and they "get ahead of the news cycle" quite a bit.

The Left believes it's fair game to go after Governor Palin's children but wow, attacking the 33 year old Chelsea Clinton is off limits, never mind Obama's welfare aunt, his cousin obongo, his bigamist dad, etc.

One rule for liberals, another rule for normal people.

Who said she quit at the time of the election? She quit....period, didn't really have a good reason. And, Obama just changed jobs....big difference...don't expect you to accept that....and he was a hell of a lot more qualified, that you even question it makes you questionable.

According to New York's Daily News: "The owner of the house, Chris Olds, got involved and claimed he was struck by Bristol Palin several times."
Sarah Palin family involved in big Alaska party brawl

And yet he makes no mention of Sarah.

That's really the crux if this story. Nobody cares if Sarah wasn't there since she's the story. Do your own investigation and see if your results differ from mine. I don't doubt that this happened, except that I read it from Raw Story first and they "get ahead of the news cycle" quite a bit.

The Left believes it's fair game to go after Governor Palin's children but wow, attacking the 33 year old Chelsea Clinton is off limits, never mind Obama's welfare aunt, his cousin obongo, his bigamist dad, etc.

One rule for liberals, another rule for normal people.

Oh puleeze.....conservatives have been bashing Democratic President's children all along, maybe you don't remember all the awful things said about Carter's daughter. But go ahead and play victim.....it works among conservatives.

And Hillary has now quit two positions.

Ha,ha.....you really have to work hard to stretch things....Hillary didn't quit her Senator job.....she just changed jobs. Tsk, tsk, "normal" people do that all the time. And her Secretary of State job didn't have a term attached to it like Sarah's govenor job....but keep trying....you're making progress, I'm sure, in your mind.

what we are dealing with is a subculture of less then intelligent people who are are primarily fundamentalist christian and uneducated bitter white yahoos who think opinion is fact, Those are who her biggest fans and supporters are , They see her as one of them. Even her own party sees her as an embarrasment

they are just so out of new lines to attack her with it
she's the quitter. at least she wasn't KICKED out like Anthony (weenie) Weiner , Blagojevich, etc etc

children will be children

grow up

oh oh, this title might do some damage

Sarah Palin and Family Allegedly Involved in Giant Drunken Brawl at Snowmobile Party

they're taking the words of someone who writes like a 12 year old
UPDATE (9/12/2014): Alaskan political blogger Amanda Coyne has a very thorough account of what went down last Saturday, including eyewitness interviews and colorful detail. Did you know the Palins travel everywhere in a stretch Hummer, and wear sunglasses indoors at night?

I believe that same disgusting blogger posted this picture of the Palins downs syndrome baby superimposed someone's face on his body

you lib/dems should be REAL PROUD of yourselves

Sarah Palin and Family Allegedly Involved in Giant Drunken Brawl at Snowmobile Party Mediaite

Last edited:

Leaving one office to run for a higher office is not quitting

Quitting for your own reality show is

Let's review what actually happened.

Liberal Pussy called Bristol Palin the "C" word and Birstol kicked his ass

If you think importing Somalian ******* and Muslims = intelligence. Well, I got news for you.
In a debate about the stupidity of Sarah Palin supporters you make a comment like the one above proving how stupid a Sarah Palin supporter can be. Add some crudeness to it the way you have and the debate is now pretty much settled. Good job.
What we see is conservatives resorting to their old tactics of attacking the credibility of the witness. No matter who you trot out....they are all lying

When did this "supposedly" take place?

how can they be at a snowmobile gathering when it's the middle of the summer?

Who said she quit at the time of the election? She quit....period, didn't really have a good reason. And, Obama just changed jobs....big difference...don't expect you to accept that....and he was a hell of a lot more qualified, that you even question it makes you questionable.

No need to make it personal, I'm actually trying to gain some insight. I can understand if the qualifications didn't matter as much as the proposed policies. I can understand if the track record was less important than the perceived biases (valid if one is afraid of the Christian Right).

It's okay if you can't list the qualifications Obama had. His resume was pretty thin in 2008, having never run anything in his life before. At least Palin ran a state. I don't think she was a good choice other than the political inside baseball part where an outspoken woman Governor scared the shit out of a whole lot of Hillary voters.

what we are dealing with is a subculture of less then intelligent people who are are primarily fundamentalist christian and uneducated bitter white yahoos who think opinion is fact, Those are who her biggest fans and supporters are , They see her as one of them. Even her own party sees her as an embarrasment
And that is what all our Sarah supporters miss . Palin is an embarrassment to most republicans seeking higher office. They want nothing to do with her

This incident is one of the reasons why

No need to make it personal, I'm actually trying to gain some insight. I can understand if the qualifications didn't matter as much as the proposed policies. I can understand if the track record was less important than the perceived biases (valid if one is afraid of the Christian Right).

It's okay if you can't list the qualifications Obama had. His resume was pretty thin in 2008, having never run anything in his life before. At least Palin ran a state. I don't think she was a good choice other than the political inside baseball part where an outspoken woman Governor scared the shit out of a whole lot of Hillary voters.
His qualifications were that he was a US citizen over the age of 35.
Above that, the American people considered him to be a better option than what Republicans were offering

Why can't you guys get over it?

Forum List

Back