The Palin Brawl

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

Can you believe that Rightie's were gonna put that trailer trash in Office? She didn't even know the job of VP and she was asked twice.

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

I mean, a BLOGGER claims it happened, good enough for demagogues.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

Both stories have the same level of credibility.

How about fox news?

Police in Alaska investigate fight at party attended by members of Sarah Palin's family | Fox News

Don't expect a reply....or at least a coherent one.

As she holds no piblic office, this isn't big news. Nor surprising. Remember her comment about why she married? "Just LOOK at HIM"! Superficial is too deep fpr SP.

I sincerely doubt it happened. Leftist bloggers make up shit about Palin every day. 50-50 chance we find out she was in Washington at the time the blogger claims this went down...

The best way to find out if something is true is to do a search on it. It just takes a few seconds. I did just that and several pages came up about what happened last weekend.

sarah palin was in Alaska and at that fight last weekend. She was no where near Washington.

The fact that you didn't check it out for yourself shows me you're lazy and don't want to know the truth.

The problem with that is when you post things like the above, you make a total fool of yourself.

Here's a link to the search I did. Just click on it and pick your article.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=alaska+police+palin+fight&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=alaska+police+palin+fight&sc=0-17&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=5ee887bbf9224be7b…

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

How about fox news?

Police in Alaska investigate fight at party attended by members of Sarah Palin's family | Fox News

Hey Carla. I haven't seen any posts from you on the Conundrum board recently.

I'm glad to see you posting here.

No I don't expect a reply or anything honest or coherent from any conservative.

How about fox news?

Hey Carla. I haven't seen any posts from you on the Conundrum board recently.

I'm glad to see you posting here.

No I don't expect a reply or anything honest or coherent from any conservative.

Hey there! Send me an email and tell me who you are!

Google "palin fight" sometime, and you'll see that this isn't the first time that the Palins have been involved in a brawl.

luddly neddite said:
OMFG.

They're old hands at these drunken brawls.

That's way too damn funny.

Thanks.

Which, again, is cool.

Real Americans aren't afraid of getting into fights when being physical is a necessary option.

But of course, a whiny, loquacious, retarded punk bitch like yourself who's never gotten dirt under his nails—let alone come to tagging someone with a fist to the face—would know all about that, right?

Our Founding Fathers weren't afraid to fight.

Thank God Luddly Neddite wasn't around in 1776. :badgrin:

Except fights and brawls are illegal. It's call assault and battery. There's a reason why people end up in jail when they're in a fight.

It's usually illegal to hit someone who has not hit you first.

The palins probably won't face any charges but that doesn't mean that what they did was good or the right thing to do.

Yes you conservatives believe that violence is the answer to everything.

In case you didn't know, people don't think that being willing and able to be violent all the time is a good thing.

When did this "supposedly" take place?

how can they be at a snowmobile gathering when it's the middle of the summer?

huge brawl on Sept. 6, at a house party sponsored by the annual Iron Dog snowmobile race

caught you in another lie that you live in Alaska, Step

Don't these Righties know how to use "the Google?"

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.
Too funny
A blooger said it
Huff N Puff said it
No one has any facts to back it up

You post it for the truth - now thats funny

You're like most of the conservatives on this thread. You deny it happened then when you realize you've made a fool of yourself by denying it, you'll then start trying to rationalize or make excuses for it.

You people are so predictable.

Here's a thought, why not research it yourself before you post and make a fool of yourself?

Heard it through the grape vine isn't anymore credible.

Nope, AND it points right back to The Immoral Minority All the dirt that s fit to dish Wasilla style. Update as it's source.

This is just typical democrat slander and libel. A blogger makes some shit up, HuffingGlue hypes it, and the party faithful declare it absolute fact.

That's it, stay in denial.

I'm sure you've become very comfortable with that sand you keep your head in.

Meanwhile, if you find a way to take your head out of the sand, you can click on the link below to the search I did on this incident. There's several pages of articles. I suggest the one from newxmax. It seems to be a favorite site for you conservatives.

‎www.bing.com/search?q=police+report+palin+fight+alaska&go=Submit&qs=n&form=QBLH&pq=police+report+palin+fight+alaska&sc=0-18&sp=-1&sk=&cvid=71dc…

Forum List

Back