The Palin Brawl

Yup, SP is the low class assembly trash who are poorly educated yet judgmental of others. Stephanie comes to mind riqht quick.

It is necessary for us to keep Sarah up front (where she wants to be), because with every breath the tea party expends to worship her, they lose credibility with the rest of the USA. I swear that Sarah is a better gift to the Left than if the Right had decided to worship Pee Wee Herman!

Love it when the far right reactionaries can't take what they try to dish. They hit like wussies, and just bawl when put down. Buncha hypocrites.

:lol:

Just to make sure that no one accuses Faux News of "not covering" this story....they broadcast something....unfortunately, they couldn't verify that the Palins were there or what took place.....that's odd, since they always have all the details when it involves someone on the left...........:D

Castro says she can't discuss specifics about what Palin relatives were there or what role they might have had in the brawl.

She says at the time of the incident, no one wanted to press charges and no arrests were made.

Castro says the case, however, remains under investigation.

Palin family attorney John Tiemessen was on a hunting trip Friday and unavailable for comment.
Police in Alaska investigate fight at party attended by members of Sarah Palin s family Fox News

Glad to see the threads merged.

The stench of liberal fear was overcoming the board ventilation system. It seems to cope better with a single source.

That might have been something else you were smelling....like, check the track marks on your underwear.....and some of the other rw'ers trying to deflect, ooooh, SP showing her true colors....she just might have lost another Tea Partier fan.

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

I mean, a BLOGGER claims it happened, good enough for demagogues.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

Both stories have the same level of credibility.
lots of witnesses, the owner of the house says it's true...

but your'e right. completely the same thing as what you're talking about.

As she holds no public office, this isn't big news. Nor surprising. Remember her comment about why she married? "Just LOOK at HIM"! Superficial is too deep for SP.

But to think that she just might have been VP? Or worse, still, many conservatives wanted her to run for President.......YIKES!:eek:

Yikes? OK, I know that there exist people who only feel good when others are suffering, but sheesh, why would you prefer that we all suffer under Obama rather than prosper under Palin? Doesn't make any sense to me.

I'm sorry you are suffering.....but making comments like "prosper under Palin" just makes you sound as loony as those that wanted her to be President.

I'm pretty sure that a successful Governor would make a better President than a Constitutional law lecturer who consistently violates the Constitution.

You mean a quitter Governor....one who couldn't be bothered to finish her term because she was more interested in running around town making money conning conservatives into thinking she would run for President.....Gotcha!

She hadn't quit at the time of the election, and Obama quit too. So, how does that make him more qualified?
Leaving one office to run for a higher office is not quitting

Is that like non-rape rape, you know the good kind of rape rather than the bad kind of rape?

Is that like non-violence violence, you know like when a man punches another guy in the bar, that's violence but when he punches his wife in the face while both are in the home, that's not violence, that's a marital spat.

Hilary was elected in 2006 as a Senator for NY. She quit her job only 2 year in and so let down her obligation to the citizens of New York. Obama did the same. Both quitters.

"White trash" remains a racist pejorative but I guess that makes a Democrat proud. Good thing since even they have abandoned the pride they once had for their Former Messiah.
White people calling other white people trailer trash is not racist. It may be class bias but it isn't racist.

Forum List

Back