The Palin Brawl

I'm not what the OP is about.....

Then why are you revealing so much about yourself?

I guess you didn't understand the OP......the OP is about Palin.....

Why exactly do you feel so badly about yourself? Did these feelings of inferiority develop recently, or have you always been troubled by your personal limitations?

Are you obtuse? I feel great about myself, but I feel that you are taking the digs at Palin personally.....that says you don't have much self esteem. You are not responsible for Palin.....keep repeating that, maybe eventually it will sink in. Good luck.

I feel great about myself....

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what she has shouldn't make you so bitter. Trying to denigrate someone who is more successful than you could ever have dreamed of being won't change your personal shortcomings. Just accept yourself for who you are instead of lashing out at your betters in impotent rage like this. Sure, she will be a part of American history for centuries while you will be forgotten almost before the body gets cold, but that doesn't mean that your existence wasn't without purpose. Stop setting yourself up for failure like this.

Also on the news just now, the RW nutters are repeating that lie about prayer rugs and the Quran being found on the Texasss side of the Mexican border.

But, some idiots actually believe that one.

Wasn't it actually a pair of adidas shoes?

The supposed mat turns out to be an Adidas t-shirt.
Lol. .. so this means that rabid righties are as blind as bats. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
that about sums it up :p

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what she has shouldn't make you so bitter. Trying to denigrate someone who is more successful than you could ever have dreamed of being won't change your personal shortcomings. Just accept yourself for who you are instead of lashing out at your betters in impotent rage like this. Sure, she will be a part of American history for centuries while you will be forgotten almost before the body gets cold, but that doesn't mean that your existence wasn't without purpose. Stop setting yourself up for failure like this.

Ha,ha, you are too funny. I guess that's why so many of you denigrate Obama.....because you can't possible accomplish the tiniest fraction of what he has accomplished, hell not even your leaders can....not even Palin, whom you seem to have a deep burn because she's such a bimbo and the only reason she has reached the levels she has is because of people like you, gullible and easy to satisfy, consider anyone great as long as they are against abortion and homosexuality. You and others like you have promoted her way above her level of competency....she keeps showing her inabilities and you keep making excuses for her.

And, I have no interest in being remembered in history as the bimbo who could have been a heartbeat away from the presidency due to a bunch of imbeciles that have no concept of what it takes to rule this great country of ours without running into the ground. I'm sorry that you are grieving the fact that you too, won't be making much history, but I wouldn't worry if I was you.....nobody would care to read about you.

Another ignorant Faux viewer, still following the Kenyan theory........bwahahahaha..... no one can top Sarah Failin for blunder upon blunder.

Ha,ha, you are too funny. I guess that's why so many of you denigrate Obama.....because you can't possible [sic] accomplish the tiniest fraction of what he has accomplished....

No, that's not why. Most people opposed to obama take issue with his policies, practices, and attitude toward this country. Anyone basing their opposition to him on "he so stoooopid!" comments are as dimwitted as you.

The Palin Family Allegedly Got Into A Messy Brawl In Alaska And It Sounded Ridiculous

Word is that Bristol has a particularly strong right hook, which she employed repeatedly, and it’s something to hear when Sarah screams, “Don’t you know who I am!” And it was particularly wonderful when someone in the crowd screamed back, “This isn’t some damned Hillbilly reality show!” No, it’s what happens when the former First Family of Alaska comes knocking. As people were leaving in a cab, Track was seen on the street, shirtless, flipping people off, with Sarah right behind him, and Todd somewhere in the foreground, tending to his bloody nose.

According to the grapevine Track had some altercation with a person who may or may not have once dated one of the Palin girls. That led to some pushing and shoving, which escalated somehow to the family being asked to leave the premises.

However before that could happen a certain former abstinence spokesperson unleashed a flurry of blows at some as of yet identified individual before being pulled off by by another partygoer, after which Todd apparently puffed up his chest and made some threatening remarks. (The "C' word may have been uttered at one point.)

Anchorage Police Department communications director Jennifer Castro confirmed to The Huffington Post that police responded to a "verbal and physical altercation" outside a residence just before midnight on Saturday, and that "some of the Palin family members were in attendance at the party." Police believe that alcohol was a "factor" in the incident.

"The case is still an open and active investigation and is being reviewed by APD and our Municipal Prosecutor’s office, therefore, we are unable to release any police reports or further information at this time," Castro wrote in an email.

I thought the bible thumping $arah only drank Dr Pepper.

Thats not a news story

you seem to have a deep burn because she's such a bimbo a...

And, I have no interest in being remembered in history as the bimbo....

That's it, attack her for being a woman - attack her mindlessly and based solely on her gender. That is just so fucking reasonable and liberally open-minded of you... :rolleyes:

Seems I disagree with you on some political issues; I guess that means you are a giant slut who lays out on the public sidewalk everyday with your legs spread hoping some homeless person will trip and fall into your cavernous insides, right? Is that how your 'political philosophy' works, professor?

You're a disgrace.

Forum List

Back