The Palin Brawl

And, I have no interest in being remembered in history ...

How convenient. You won't be. YOU won't even be remembered as a bad aftertaste before the body goes cold, you resentful nobody.

Well, now, that was pretty damned nasty and personal, but not at all surprising, coming from yet another totally batshit crazy Rightie.

Righties have truly jumped the shark - en masse.

I feel great about myself....

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what she has shouldn't make you so bitter. Trying to denigrate someone who is more successful than you could ever have dreamed of being won't change your personal shortcomings. Just accept yourself for who you are instead of lashing out at your betters in impotent rage like this. Sure, she will be a part of American history for centuries while you will be forgotten almost before the body gets cold, but that doesn't mean that your existence wasn't without purpose. Stop setting yourself up for failure like this.

Ha,ha, you are too funny. I guess that's why so many of you denigrate Obama.....because you can't possible [sic] accomplish the tiniest fraction of what he has accomplished....

No, that's not why. Most people opposed to obama take issue with his policies, practices, and attitude toward this country. Anyone basing their opposition to him on "he so stoooopid!" comments are as dimwitted as you.

Yes it is. Denial is your middle name.

How convenient. You won't be. YOU won't even be remembered as a bad aftertaste before the body goes cold, you resentful nobody.

Well, now, that was pretty damned nasty and personal, but not at all surprising, coming from yet another totally batshit crazy Rightie.

Righties have truly jumped the shark - en masse.

Their butt hurt is showing.......:D

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what she has shouldn't make you so bitter. Trying to denigrate someone who is more successful than you could ever have dreamed of being won't change your personal shortcomings. Just accept yourself for who you are instead of lashing out at your betters in impotent rage like this. Sure, she will be a part of American history for centuries while you will be forgotten almost before the body gets cold, but that doesn't mean that your existence wasn't without purpose. Stop setting yourself up for failure like this.

Ha,ha, you are too funny. I guess that's why so many of you denigrate Obama.....because you can't possible [sic] accomplish the tiniest fraction of what he has accomplished....

No, that's not why. Most people opposed to obama take issue with his policies, practices, and attitude toward this country. Anyone basing their opposition to him on "he so stoooopid!" comments are as dimwitted as you.

Maybe you could find and quote the post where I said obama is stooopid, or never really graduated from Harvard or anything to support your lie? No? You can't? Then maybe you should try a little STFU before you make yourself look like even more of a fool.

And neither will you............who are you anyway?

I'm the guy NOT basing political differences of opinion on petty, imagined, personal slights. You are the one acting like a bitter, irrational fool unwittingly highlighting your own insignificance.

I'm the guy NOT basing political differences of opinion on petty, imagined, personal slights. You are the one acting like a bitter, irrational fool unwittingly highlighting your own insignificance.

You're a worthless POS, showing gigantic butt hurt and acting like a Palin pimp.

You're a worthless POS, showing gigantic butt hurt and acting like a Palin pimp.

Oh, does that mean I never graduated from college in your bitter little fantasy world?

Maybe you could find and quote the post where I said obama is stooopid, or never really graduated from Harvard or anything to support your lie? No? You can't? Then maybe you should try a little STFU before you make yourself look like even more of a fool.

I found one where you were demeaning FDR, a President who has been deemed the best President we've ever had. You're an ignorant fool who thinks it's okay for you to fling poop at someone who has the credential to back up their superiority, but when we fling poop at a wannabe politician who has only gotten where she is because of stupid people like you that have promoted her there, you get your panties in a wad.

So why don't you post Sarah's diploma, or some proof that she even graduated from College, if you can, or STFU yourself, you idiot.

Oh, does that mean I never graduated from college in your bitter little fantasy world?

Idiot, the OP isn't about you. Based on your posts I would think you probably never got out of jr high....but who cares, you're a nobody.

I found one where you were demeaning FDR, ....

FDR was a fucking scumbag, and I have enumerated specifically why on many occasions, including this thread. None of the reasons had to do with my speculating that he never finished college or couldn't finish a crossword puzzle as quickly as whomever. You appear to be incapable of even understanding how irrational you are.

FDR was a fucking scumbag, and I have enumerated specifically why on many occasions, including this thread. None of the reasons had to do with my speculating that he never finished college or couldn't finish a crossword puzzle as quickly as whomever. You appear to be incapable of even understanding how irrational you are.

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what FDR has shouldn't make you so bitter. Trying to denigrate someone who was/is more successful than you could ever dream of being won't change your personal shortcomings. Just accept yourself for the bimbo that you are instead of lashing out at your betters in impotent rage like this. Sure, FDR will always be a part of American history for centuries while you will be forgotten almost before the body gets cold, and your existence was without purpose. You're a failure and demeaning someone as great as FDR isn't going to change that, ever.

The fact that you will never accomplish the tiniest fraction of what FDR has shouldn't make you so bitter.

I'm not bitter about that. I have enumerated specifically why FDR was a fucking scumbag many times. The long and shameful list included nothing about his intelligence or educational achievements.

Are you even capable of understanding any of this?

Forum List

Back