The Pandemic of the Vaccinated Is Here

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Get ready for the country closing down. Got your booster?

Even before the arrival of Omicron, the winter months were going to be tough for parts of the United States. While COVID transmission rates in the South caught fire over the summer, the Northeast and Great Plains states were largely spared thanks to cyclical factors and high vaccination rates. But weather and the patterns of human life were bound to shift the disease burden northward for the holidays—and that was just with Delta. Enter a new variant that appears better able to evade immunity, and that seasonal wave could end up a tsunami.

BORED!! The pandemic (which will soon translate to endemic) is the problem of the unvaccinated.
End of story.

BORED!! The pandemic (which will soon translate to endemic) is the problem of the unvaccinated.
End of story.

Your article is 6 months old. This pandemic changes by the day sometimes. The OP's article is 7 hours old.

You lose. End of story.

End of story.

Vaccination doesn't stop spread of the virus

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F910e5738-121f-4cce-8804-d1304a3f6007_900x528.png

The People of India are a lot smarter than most the dumbed down, deluded Americans. Keep on taking those population elimination drugs, and soon be gone.
Those defendants in the above notice, are of the same caliber as the Phizer boys and Faucci, President Trump and and many other cowardly USA politicos.

Last edited:

As a proud unvaccinated man-wolf, I have been eagerly shopping real estate properties in anticipation of the soon-to-be flood of disowned, empty estates very likely incoming in the wake of vaccinated die-offs. For months and months my pack and I shouted from the mountaintops the warning, "Don't get the COVID vaccines." Few heeded us. Now? Now daddy needs some new digs. All those luscious thousand-acre mansion properties soon to be vacated. My, oh my, oh my. Sign me up!

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F910e5738-121f-4cce-8804-d1304a3f6007_900x528.png

The People of India are a lot smarter than most the dumbed down, deluded Americans. Keep on taking those population elimination drugs, and soon be gone.
Those defendants in the above notice, are of the same caliber as the Phizer boys and Faucci, President Trump and and many other cowardly USA politicos.
Trump was correct about hydroxychloroquine, just as India was correct about ivermectin.

As a proud unvaccinated man-wolf, I have been eagerly shopping real estate properties in anticipation of the soon-to-be flood of disowned, empty estates very likely incoming in the wake of vaccinated die-offs. For months and months my pack and I shouted from the mountaintops the warning, "Don't get the COVID vaccines." Few heeded us. Now? Now daddy needs some new digs. All those luscious thousand-acre mansion properties soon to be vacated. My, oh my, oh my. Sign me up!
I heard an interview with the guy that made the mra vaccine yesterday. He said 1 in 1700 teenagers will likely get heart problems.

Sigh...yes..it does. Is it effective in 100%..no. But that was related to everyone before.

Why...why..do you persist?..Tell me. I really need to know. :)

Its effective In 100%?? no it isnt. Nothing is 100%.... thats all you need to know.

Similar thoughts have crossed my mind on the matter.
Some properties may be acquired by paying the back taxes.
Low tax states would be easier deals than high tax states.

End of story.

The problem is weaponizing a disease to take away our rights.

Forum List

Back