🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Pandering Panderer

Here lies one of the biggest reasons I have absolutely no sympathy for conservatives or the Republican party.
They had a choice of reasonable Republican alternatives to throw their support behind in 2016. Instead, they choose
to sell out their core values and their party for the reality show carnival barker.

Now his administration is imploding. A national and international embarrassment. Trump may actually be
the reason that the House goes back to Democrats later this year. And a couple of months ago I wouldn't
have put the Senate in play for Democrats (because of the number of seats up) but at this point, who
knows? Anything is possible.

If it blows up in their faces, they have no one to blame but themselves.

the RW dumbshits in congress who shrug off 18 year old kids walking in a gun store and buying assault rifles like they were a pair of Nike's will be working in a shoe store selling Nike's after mid terms.

And three days prior , Kasich had introduced actual policy and legislative proposals to curb gun violence in Ohio. That is not verbal pandering, that is actual action, with actual proposals on the table to be scrutinized.

Compare this to the clown talking about jumping in front of bullets for students, ignoring due process, and arming teachers. Now THAT is what "pandering" looks like.

Come November Republicans will be voting in droves and Democrat teenagers will go to a preview of the latest Star Wars movie.

Here lies one of the biggest reasons I have absolutely no sympathy for conservatives or the Republican party.
They had a choice of reasonable Republican alternatives to throw their support behind in 2016. Instead, they choose
to sell out their core values and their party for the reality show carnival barker.

Now his administration is imploding. A national and international embarrassment. Trump may actually be
the reason that the House goes back to Democrats later this year. And a couple of months ago I wouldn't
have put the Senate in play for Democrats (because of the number of seats up) but at this point, who

OK, I'm sure you are a fucking moron now. Probably another one of Matturd's sock accounts.

/ignore.

Still waiting for one initiative from libs other than gun grabbing to keep the children safe

Yep....
Instead they continue down a path doomed to failure when they could institute school security right now that would protect students.
But they'd rather kids die in their never ending war on the 2nd amendment.

So dems,why not place security in schools and continue your fight against the 2nd?
I'll tell you why. Because you fear that armed security in schools will end the violence and you'd lose the ability to blame firearms.

Actually, it is you people who are imploding.

Except....no it isn't. On the Democratic side of the aisle, they just can't seem to get their act together.
Despite the constant gifts given to them by the Republican and conservative leadership.
And that might be because the Democratic leadership is old. They can't come up with a coherent message and seem
incapable of waging a media war on Trump's level.

But on the right hand side of the aisle?? It's a complete nightmare scenario.
You have moderate Republicans retiring or running for the exits in droves. You look
at the annual conservative circle jerk known as CPAC and see the fringe elements chewing
their way into the heart of what was known as "conservative safe space".
And that makes for a right wing "bomb cyclone".

What you have is the continued imploding of the Republican party and maybe, the beginning of the
end of this iteration of conservatism.

Except....no it isn't. On the Democratic side of the aisle, they just can't seem to get their act together.
Despite the constant gifts given to them by the Republican and conservative leadership.
And that might be because the Democratic leadership is old. They can't come up with a coherent message and seem
incapable of waging a media war on Trump's level.

But on the right hand side of the aisle?? It's a complete nightmare scenario.
You have moderate Republicans retiring or running for the exits in droves. You look
at the annual conservative circle jerk known as CPAC and see the fringe elements chewing
their way into the heart of what was known as "conservative safe space".
And that makes for a right wing "bomb cyclone".

What you have is the continued imploding of the Republican party and maybe, the beginning of the
end of this iteration of conservatism.

Laser pointer. Hyper cat.

Come November Republicans will be voting in droves and Democrat teenagers will go to a preview of the latest Star Wars movie.
Haha...oh man I hope I remember where thia post is, come november....
Please do because your young Democrats sure as hell didn't come out for Hillary.
Oh, yeah, the Illegals in LA, Detroit and NYC.
So where were they in all the other States you claim they now dominate?

Forum List

Back