The party of baby killers screams SOCIOPATH! .. at conservative Greitens (MO) who encourages "RINO hunting"

a good plan

deported to Venezuela, since they like communism so much

then there's Siberia... even better
I was thinking maybe set them up with a nice "safe-space" in W. Africa.....I figure we could buy them a country cheap. Maybe Liberia or Ghana.

Let them ply their ways with the W. Africans and see how well it works out for them. ;)

I was thinking maybe set them up with a nice "safe-space" in W. Africa.....I figure we could buy them a country cheap. Maybe Liberia or Ghana.

Let them ply their ways with the W. Africans and see how well it works out for them. ;)
lol

what trade is that? Running their lying mouths.. ?

the natives would probably execute them...

WTF are you talking about?

This fucking creep is almost BEGGING MAGArats to start killing Republicans they think aren't "Trumpy" enough
derpamine.jpg

lol

hope the spear control is good so we don't have to worry about the deported *&$@#@s returning to once again wreak havoc on our country
Those were NOT spears in that ad

They were assault rifles

WTF are you talking about?

This fucking creep is almost BEGGING MAGArats to start killing Republicans they think aren't "Trumpy" enough
beats the F-ing creeps who mutilate innocent, helpless children who are just trying to survive in the womb..

don't you think?

+

beats the F-ing creeps who mutilate innocent, helpless children who are just trying to survive in the womb..

don't you think?

+
Sorry but everything doesn’t relate to your favorite whipping boy.

You are excusing THIS

Forum List

Back