The PC Police should apologize....

I see no reason for them to be armed. They are after all enforcing land use not coke sales. In my opinion, when the government gets in trouble it is because they use force before using their head. They wanted a confrontation at Waco and got more then they bargined for. If they would have just arrested the Davidians at the local WalMart none of those events would have happened.

Of course you don't see any reason for BLM officers to be armed. Why would they want to be armed when they confront illegal hunters or other criminal activity on BLM land?

Has there been a lot of shooting in their line of work? I do believe the game commission regulate hunting.

Having a gun does not ensure you won't be shot. Especially if a person knows you have the gun.

I think having to confront white thugs like this justifies being armed:

lead.jpg

Lucky for him he isn't black.

Who is he pointing the gun at?

Are you kidding or what? Are you just playing dumb? Or maybe you're not playing.

The rightwing propaganda machine did every bit as much 'fanning'.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
exactly what rightwing propaganda machine are you referring to ??

i have been looking for it but can not find it, would you please provide a link so that i may learn what you know about this evil rightwing propaganda machine ??

regards,
W

People who point guns at law enforcement deserve to be shot.

What if the police do actually act stupidly? Like when they shot an unarmed Koresch and killed another walking down the hall behind him? Or that they killed a man returning home from work, I assume unarmed? what about that and nothing ever happens to the ATF for inciting such a situation. You can't blame the Davidians the ATF brought it to them, and in my opinion, fired first. Probably killing the dogs but they did fire first. There was video of the opening moments of the attack, I saw them that day. Never have seen them again.

Let's see if we can figure out exactly who it was trying to instigate a violent incident with federal authorities on BLM land.

Can the answer be no one? I will spare you another strawman picture.

Let me ask you this, why was the BLM out there in force? What were they going to accomplish?

A better question would be: why where there armed assholes pointing guns at federal law enforcement and getting away with it? Why aren't they all in prison right now? That's where they should be.

Please provide picture of this happening, or else the strawman is coming back.

Begs the question: How stupid are you?

"The Grand Jury says", is all you folks are capable of. The fact that the process was a travesty of justice makes that testimony useless.

It seems to me that of all the problems and issues we face, revising the Grand Jury system would be relatively easy. The potential conflicts of interest when a DA is considering the prosecution of a cop or other public servant are pretty freaking clear.

An obvious fix would be to have a different set of rules for public servants, some kind of independent panel that would run the Grand Jury process. Perhaps the panel could have both public servants and civilians. It shouldn't be that damn tough.

This post doesn't make sense given your OP. A casual observer would think that you are saying that those protesting the Ferguson and Garner decisions have a legitimate beef.

Looks like they're going to try to divert this thread into a gun issue.

They will not take responsibility.

Not gonna let that happen.

WHO should take responsibility Mac? You are trying to manufacture an issue here.

The first responsibility goes to the shooter, as always. You then look at events that may have provided the shooter with his "excuse", his perceived motivation, the environment in which they exist. He provided that motivation when, on his Instagram account, he wrote "I'm putting wings on pigs today. They take 1 of ours, let's take 2 of theirs."

Some are choosing to pretend that this has nothing to do with the racial tensions surrounding recent events (an example of which would be the crowd shouting "What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want them? Now"), and that those who leverage Political Correctness have nothing to do with the racial tensions.

It's my opinion that those people are lying.

I thought about this today and I think I will disagree with the PC police have blood on their hands. I think it starts at the top, Obama, Holder, Sharpton, Deblazeo (sp) all the race baiting liberals who would rather support a criminal because he is black over the police that risk their lives to save theirs. Then they have the outright gall to accuse everyone else of racism. THEY are the ones with blood on their hands. THEY lead a march that was chanting about dead cops. THEY heard it and THEY said NOTHING.

The generic worm's eye view of racism.

It seems to me that of all the problems and issues we face, revising the Grand Jury system would be relatively easy. The potential conflicts of interest when a DA is considering the prosecution of a cop or other public servant are pretty freaking clear.

An obvious fix would be to have a different set of rules for public servants, some kind of independent panel that would run the Grand Jury process. Perhaps the panel could have both public servants and civilians. It shouldn't be that damn tough.

And when we get there, I'll be the first one to say good job.

But we can't complain about the travesties of grand juries letting cops off on bullshit testimony. My god, if you protest, then you become responsible for some crazy person with an extensive criminal record doing something.

"The Grand Jury says", is all you folks are capable of. The fact that the process was a travesty of justice makes that testimony useless.

This post doesn't make sense given your OP. A casual observer would think that you are saying that those protesting the Ferguson and Garner decisions have a legitimate beef.

No shit. The protesters are right to protest, but it's the protesters fault some nutter went off his rocker? WTF, over?

... to the families of the two dead NY cops.

You fan the flames, you are responsible for the consequences.

Bill de Blasio is the one who should be doing the apologizing for creating the chaos in his city, which will be spreading to other cities. Unless of course, he is secretly enjoying it all. If only cops would do more than turn their backs to him. Like going on a nice little strike.

Snip:

The president of the city’s largest police union, Patrick Lynch, blamed Mr. de Blasio for the tragedy. The officers’ blood “starts on the steps of City Hall,” he said, “in the office of the mayor.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/22/n...o-and-the-police-is-savagely-ripped-open.html

I heard these chants during the NYC protests, did you?

NYPD/KKK.......HOW MANY KIDS HAVE YOU KILLED TODAY?

HEY HEY, HO HO........THESE RACISTS COPS HAVE TO GO!

WHAT DO WE WANT?.......DEAD COPS! WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Perhaps you can come up with some right wing chants to match those.

Bill de Blasio is the one who should be doing the apologizing for creating the chaos in his city, which will be spreading to other cities. Unless of course, he is secretly enjoying it all. If only cops would do more than turn their backs to him. Like going on a nice little strike.

Snip:

The president of the city’s largest police union, Patrick Lynch, blamed Mr. de Blasio for the tragedy. The officers’ blood “starts on the steps of City Hall,” he said, “in the office of the mayor.”

Again, this is a career criminal who has committed crimes in four states. Not seeing how that is De Blasio's fault.

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

Too easy.

Do you realize when you say different you are saying they are different then the rest of us? Which could be assumed to mean better then us?

But I do have a problem with your inference. It seems to me that you are implying that the prosecutor did something to sway the GJ into a wrong conclusion. By everything I have read that isn't true.

See this is where you twist things that really happened. YES, the prosecutor stated that some of the witnesses did in fact lie. He does not deny it. So why did he let them on the stand? Because he didn't want to weed out anyone who said they witnessed the shooting, thus being impartial. So folks that think like you and lie like democrats went before a Grand Jury and LIED. My guess is that you are right they lied but they didn't lie in support of the police but just the opposite. The Prosecutor tried to be as fair as possible but folks like you don't like the outcome so you pretend to know what it should have been without even knowing the truth. Not that you are ignorant it is just that you know so much that isn't so.

Guy, Mike Brown is dead. The burden should be on Wilson to prove it was justified.

And you don't get to that burden by a mentally ill woman who claimed that she just happened to be walking in this neighborhood that day so she'd stop using the N-word so much. The FBI thought she was a liar and unstable, McCollough put her on the stand, anyway.

HE PUT EVERYONE ON THE STAND WHAT IS IT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? Why do you think everyone in the world is too stupid to weed out fact from fiction except you?

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

I didn't hear any such chants. You have no evidence whatsoever that the murderer heard the chants. You have no evidence whatsoever that the chants caused the murders.

This is just one more example of rightwing propaganda trying to blame liberals for ANYTHING bad that happens.

The prosecutor, who is a democrat, went out of his way to ensure impartiality. You just don't like what Brown's peers decided and would rather have a nation dividing trial which would have ended the same way only 2 years later and a whole pile of money. And if they did have a trial and found him innocent you still would not find it acceptable, in my opinion.

First, impartiality is not his job. His job is to make sure that the victim gets justice.

Second- the prosecutor put on witnesses like Witness #40 who outright lied.

There was a whole lot of lying going on and the Grand Jury decided there was not enough evidence of guilt to take it to trial. You may not agree but that is our system.
Our system is also about unfettered debate in the context of a free and democratic society – separate and apart from our judicial system; and the debate surrounding this issue cannot take place without the participation of white conservatives, white conservative who refuse to enter into good faith discourse because they perceive the issue as 'case closed' due to no indictment.

For African-Americans the issue is not the merits of the judicial process but the refusal of white conservatives to give fair hearing to their concerns, concerns about the conduct of law enforcement in minority communities, and why violence and death seem the only options when conflicts arise.

Whow you hit the racist card on all cylinders. WTF does a grand jury in liberal NY have to do with conservatives? You think that the whole GJ was full of white conservatives? You think that the democrat prosecutor was a white conservative? WTF does conservatives have to do first with the shooting of Brown and second the ruling from the GJ? NOTHING that is what but don't let that stop you from spreading racial division. No sir you won't let a crisis go to waste. Go wash your hands.

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

I didn't hear any such chants. You have no evidence whatsoever that the murderer heard the chants. You have no evidence whatsoever that the chants caused the murders.

This is just one more example of rightwing propaganda trying to blame liberals for ANYTHING bad that happens.

What is wrong with you? I do believe you stated this in another thread and were treated to at least three separate posts with VIDEOS of them chanting they wanted dead cops. You are past the point of being ignorant of the event you are at the point of outright denying the events.

Of course there isn't a video of the murderer hearing those chants but there certainly is tweeter that clearly shows that is what he was thinking.

And when we get there, I'll be the first one to say good job.

But we can't complain about the travesties of grand juries letting cops off on bullshit testimony. My god, if you protest, then you become responsible for some crazy person with an extensive criminal record doing something.

The cop didn't get off on BS testimony why do you keep repeating this lie?

WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

What is wrong with you? I do believe you stated this in another thread and were treated to at least three separate posts with VIDEOS of them chanting they wanted dead cops. You are past the point of being ignorant of the event you are at the point of outright denying the events.

Of course there isn't a video of the murderer hearing those chants but there certainly is tweeter that clearly shows that is what he was thinking.

So you admit that there is no evidence whatsoever that the protests caused the murders.

What if the police do actually act stupidly? Like when they shot an unarmed Koresch and killed another walking down the hall behind him? Or that they killed a man returning home from work, I assume unarmed? what about that and nothing ever happens to the ATF for inciting such a situation. You can't blame the Davidians the ATF brought it to them, and in my opinion, fired first. Probably killing the dogs but they did fire first. There was video of the opening moments of the attack, I saw them that day. Never have seen them again.

Let's see if we can figure out exactly who it was trying to instigate a violent incident with federal authorities on BLM land.

Can the answer be no one? I will spare you another strawman picture.

Let me ask you this, why was the BLM out there in force? What were they going to accomplish?

A better question would be: why where there armed assholes pointing guns at federal law enforcement and getting away with it? Why aren't they all in prison right now? That's where they should be.

Please provide picture of this happening, or else the strawman is coming back.

Begs the question: How stupid are you?

Look, in my opinion Bundy is a redneck jerk, no doubt. Or I just don't understand what is going on. Your video shows no one pointing guns specifically at anyone else. It does show the police walking around as if they were not scared of being shot. Would you walk around a crowd that you think might shoot you for no reason? I think the black officer is prejudice against white crackers, just like everyone thinks NYC police are prejudice against blacks.

What is really scary is the land they are arguing over. It sure looks like scrub land to me.

I also think that those who are so paranoid and our out in force with their guns are nuts. They have to know they are just playing a stupid game. They have to know if they were to shoot their lives would end very soon. I think them idiots but will say I don't know what it is they were trying to prove or what the BLM is out there doing in the first place. Sounds like they were trying to rustle his cattle.

Forum List

Back