The people who support Biden and Harris reveal who they actually are.

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
After some thought I realized every single person who like, approve and vote for Biden and harriss and all those other kinds of Democrats reveal who they really are by supporting them.

We all know those politicians and ones like them don't actually want to do anything, they just want the illusion of doing something. They are soft, lazy, weak willed, very greedy and selfish, and only care about if it's nice in their backyard because they don't actually care about what happens in the rest of the country as long as their little space is nice and sunny.

Now, who do people vote for? People they relate to, people they understand because they have a similar mindset, people that talk and think like they do. People who also have the same morals, values and standards. Basically people vote for someone they approve of because they remind them of themselves. In most cases that is.

So, if you have these millions and millions of Americans that loved Biden and now love Harris along with all of their cohorts, doesn't that mean they are also just as weak, lazy, stupid, soft and thoughtless as the politicians they love that are?

I mean I like conservatives because they stand for rules, freedom, strength, independence, intelligence, and merit. Because they love this country and everything about it that took us from nothing to a world super power in record time. Because they believe in American morals, values, standards and pride. That reflects myself so that's why I vote for them.

So I question anyone that votes democrat as to how strong they are, how much pride and love they have for America, how much they believe in value and hard work and so on.

Who you surround yourself with also reveals who you are as a person.

After some thought I realized every single person who like, approve and vote for Biden and harriss and all those other kinds of Democrats reveal who they really are by supporting them.

We all know those politicians and ones like them don't actually want to do anything, they just want the illusion of doing something. They are soft, lazy, weak willed, very greedy and selfish, and only care about if it's nice in their backyard because they don't actually care about what happens in the rest of the country as long as their little space is nice and sunny.

Now, who do people vote for? People they relate to, people they understand because they have a similar mindset, people that talk and think like they do. People who also have the same morals, values and standards. Basically people vote for someone they approve of because they remind them of themselves. In most cases that is.

So, if you have these millions and millions of Americans that loved Biden and now love Harris along with all of their cohorts, doesn't that mean they are also just as weak, lazy, stupid, soft and thoughtless as the politicians they love that are?

I mean I like conservatives because they stand for rules, freedom, strength, independence, intelligence, and merit. Because they love this country and everything about it that took us from nothing to a world super power in record time. Because they believe in American morals, values, standards and pride. That reflects myself so that's why I vote for them.

So I question anyone that votes democrat as to how strong they are, how much pride and love they have for America, how much they believe in value and hard work and so on.

This from a Trump worshiper!

11767134.gif

Since your orange douchebag is a convicted criminal, paid a fine on a rapist charge, had to pay a fine for running a fake university, had to pay a fine for stealing from charity...a guy who encouraged his followers to lynch his own VP for following the Constitution... the list goes on...

What does that tell about you retards that are voting for him?

Forum List

Back