The perfect liberal

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
True in every sense. No link though, can't link to my HD.

Dear Abby,

I am a sailor in the US Coast Guard. My parents live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and

one of my sisters, who lives in New Hope, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and

are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Jersey City. I have

two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Attica for rape

and murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently being held in the

Wellington Remand Center on charges of incest with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in the Bronx

and indeed is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel. However her time there is limited,

as we hope to open our own brothel with her as the working manager. I am hoping my

two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to

prostitute themselves, at least it would get them off the street, and hopefully the heroin...

Abby, my problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family

and of course, I want to be totally honest with her...

Should I tell her about my cousin who voted for Trump?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

giphy.gif

True in every sense. No link though, can't link to my HD.

Dear Abby,

I am a sailor in the US Coast Guard. My parents live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and

one of my sisters, who lives in New Hope, is married to a transvestite.

My father and mother have recently been arrested for growing and selling marijuana and

are currently dependent on my other two sisters, who are prostitutes in Jersey City. I have

two brothers, one who is currently serving a non-parole life sentence in Attica for rape

and murder of a teenage boy in 1994. The other brother is currently being held in the

Wellington Remand Center on charges of incest with his three children.

I have recently become engaged to marry a former Thai prostitute who lives in the Bronx

and indeed is still a part-time "working girl" in a brothel. However her time there is limited,

as we hope to open our own brothel with her as the working manager. I am hoping my

two sisters would be interested in joining our team. Although I would prefer them not to

prostitute themselves, at least it would get them off the street, and hopefully the heroin...

Abby, my problem is this: I love my fiancé and look forward to bringing her into the family

and of course, I want to be totally honest with her...

Should I tell her about my cousin who voted for Trump?

Signed,

Worried About My Reputation

No. Don't tell her. She may be a whore, but nothing you have said would make me believe she is disgusting enough to accept that.

I hope that some day people stop calling perverted, totalitarian rejects liberals. Because they arent.
You just give into the delusional mind of said rejects.

• Banned
I hope that some day people stop calling perverted, totalitarian rejects liberals. Because they arent.
What should I call them? Purveyors of pederasts?

What should I call them? Purveyors of pederasts?
That's better than a liberal. That's what I am. Do you think I want to be classified with those faggot fascists?
I think not

Forum List

Back