The Phantom Menace: Trump Campaign Barely Exists!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
What the fuck do they mean his campaign strategies barely exist? Oh but it does and we have the fuckin ratings obsessed media to thank for it. This man literally glided to the nomination off the winds of the media and now they're reporting the moron doesn't have a game plan set?

Every single time this baffoon opens his mouth, the ratings thristy media will be salivating to report it. While boring grandma Hillary will spend millions trying to get her messages out....wake me when that happens, Trump will say a few racial slurs, insult a few old white women, ie Hillary and Liz and FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and every local news in the country will REPORT IT...NON STOP UNTIL THE MORON SAYS SOMETHING ELSE STUPID AND IGNORANT!!

Considering most of the media coverage has been highly negative, I find it very odd that you would blame the left wing media for Trump's success. Yes he gets covered. But not in a positive light.

Comey's testimony before Congress was lots of free press for Mrs. Tuzla.

Yes, Hillary is so corrupt that it is causing her to spend millions of dollars in advertising just to try to stay even with Trump in the polls while the Donald has hardly spent a dime. That alone should show everyone that Hillary really is crooked and really is stupid like the FBI said.

• Banned
[yawn] mornin TRed , you getting nervous ehh ?? :afro:
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump is gonna win....never said he wasn't, always thought HIllary was our worst nightmare.....but just like you guys celebrated last election cycle and nothing happened.....it'll be the same ol shit again, only this time.....I plan on bringing in more popcorn. You fuck heads will get it someday, at least I hope.

What the fuck do they mean his campaign strategies barely exist? Oh but it does and we have the fuckin ratings obsessed media to thank for it. This man literally glided to the nomination off the winds of the media and now they're reporting the moron doesn't have a game plan set?

Every single time this baffoon opens his mouth, the ratings thristy media will be salivating to report it. While boring grandma Hillary will spend millions trying to get her messages out....wake me when that happens, Trump will say a few racial slurs, insult a few old white women, ie Hillary and Liz and FOX, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS and every local news in the country will REPORT IT...NON STOP UNTIL THE MORON SAYS SOMETHING ELSE STUPID AND IGNORANT!!
hillary doesnt have to get her message out,its already well known,its the same old shit that the left has been spouting ever since her husband was President.....

There is no doubt in my mind that Trump is gonna win....never said he wasn't, always thought HIllary was our worst nightmare.....but just like you guys celebrated last election cycle and nothing happened.....it'll be the same ol shit again, only this time.....I plan on bringing in more popcorn. You fuck heads will get it someday, at least I hope.
if clinton is our worst nightmare than trump must be our worst wet dream....

------------------------------------------- well thank goodness that I am an old guy . Personally I think that the millennials are going to get it if TRUMP WINS but its my opinion that they and libs and special interest groups deserve what they will get . If Trump wins I think that it will be ok to good for traditional Americans concerned with traditional American concerns . Those concerns are guns , American Sovereignty , US military , muslims , the WALL and a few other things . ---------------------- what last election cycle did I celebrate ?? Nothing happened , well I don't want much to happen except for some attention paid to my concerns mentioned just above TRed

hillary doesnt have to get her message out,its already well known,its the same old shit that the left has been spouting ever since her husband was President.....

I am not sure you are completely correct. What she says changes by the day, what she will do is whatever the establishment and the corporate American told her to do when she was bought.

I am not sure you are completely correct. What she says changes by the day, what she will do is whatever the establishment and the corporate American told her to do when she was bought.
which is the same shit that has been happening since the 90's by just about every politician.....in both parties.....

Pence will be Trump's VP: why it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it.
Because it doesn't also take a rocket scientist to get how the actor playing billionaire Trump was named.
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: Where Trump comes from: naming illuminati icon in trumperminator role
This was posted hours before the leak

From Nice, France to Vice, USA
Trump will have Pence as vice-president in the famous final ticket.
"Leaked" Jul 14, one day before the scheduled announcement, scripted as "postponed because of the Nice truck attack on Bastille Day in France".

Pence script exposed before the "leak":
Core of the script exposed seven years ago (Trumpets).
Last detail explained a few hours before the "leak".
Transcript:
Pence will be Trump's VP pick.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it because the same goes for how the actor playing billionaire Trump was named.
As for why the actor now stepping on stage is named Pence and not Penny: two reasons. It sounds like
1. P _ _ NCE (another actor who "died" months earlier for the same Hillary Clinton that suicide bomber Trump continues to blow himself up until his full detonation.
A script exposed by Last Prophet immediately after, or in other words while human cattle was still celebrating his "death".
2. [Last] TrumPets (Trump Pence ticket), as explained by Last Prophet in 2009.

Manhunt for blacks : Undeniable evidence:
Miss Alabama and Trumpence on stage on a day Of Last Trumpets in the illuminati anti-bible: all predicted 2009

STAGED MISStakes with actresses playing Misses - the end of show series
Miss Universe staged near Balladonia 1978, the location for "Skylab's fiery fall" 1978 (an hoax exposed first by Last Prophet), was realeased long before the end of show series:
- Miss California stripped by Trump 2009
- Miss Universe falsely crwoned 2015 at Vegas near innocent bystanders rammed by non.white car driver
- Ex-Miss Turkey gets suspended sentence for insulting Erdogan 2016

The famous final episode, one day before Trump starts offiicially to play one of the Last Trumpets alias Trumpence:
- Former Miss Alabama Admits She Shouldn't Have Called Dallas Gunman 'a Martyr'... But Won't Pull Video.

All in Blog, with links to timestamped webarchive pages
End Times Prophet: Manhunt for blacks: Miss Alabama and Trumpence on stage on a day Of Last Trumpets in tge abti.bible: all predicted 2009

Pence will be Trump's VP: why it doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it.
Because it doesn't also take a rocket scientist to get how the actor playing billionaire Trump was named.
Simulated Reality, the world as we know it: Where Trump comes from: naming illuminati icon in trumperminator role

From Nice, France to Vice, USA
Trump will have Pence as vice-president in the famous final ticket.
"Leaked" Jul 14, one day before the scheduled announcement, scripted as "postponed because of the Nice truck attack on Bastille Day in France".

Pence script exposed before the "leak":
Core of the script exposed seven years ago (Trumpets).
Last detail explained a few hours before the "leak".
Transcript:
Pence will be Trump's VP pick.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to get it because the same goes for how the actor playing billionaire Trump was named.
As for why the actor now stepping on stage is named Pence and not Penny: two reasons. It sounds like
1. P _ _ NCE (another actor who "died" months earlier for the same Hillary Clinton that suicide bomber Trump continues to blow himself up until his full detonation.
A script exposed by Last Prophet immediately after, or in other words while human cattle was still celebrating his "death".
2. [Last] TrumPets (Trump Pence ticket), as explained by Last Prophet in 2009.

Miss Alabama and Trumpence on stage on a day Of Last Trumpets in the illuminati anti-bible: all predicted 2009

Miss Universe staged near Balladonia 1978, the location for "Skylab's fiery fall" 1978 (an hoax exposed first by Last Prophet), was realeased long before the end of show series:
- Miss California stripped by Trump 2009
- Miss Universe falsely crwoned 2015 at Vegas near innocent bystanders rammed by non.white car driver
- Ex-Miss Turkey gets suspended sentence for insulting Erdogan 2016

The famous final episode, one day before Trump starts offiicially to play one of the Last Trumpets alias Trumpence:
- Former Miss Alabama Admits She Shouldn't Have Called Dallas Gunman 'a Martyr'... But Won't Pull Video.

End Times Prophet: Manhunt for blacks: Miss Alabama and Trumpence on stage on a day Of Last Trumpets in tge abti.bible: all predicted 2009

Look who flew out of the cuckoo's nest.

You Leftists must be SO PISSED! :badgrin:

More "Misses on stage with racist comments" mockery ad mauseum. as predicted by Last rrophet 2009
Miss Teen USA Karlie Hay Will Keep Crown Despite N-Word Tweets
August 1, 2016
Miss Teen USA Karlie Hay Will Keep Crown Despite N-Word Tweets[/QUOTE]

How much free and might I add fawning coverage did candidate Obama get in 2008? As I have said before love or hate Trump he is a master at self promotion and using the media.

CONTEXT
Skylab orbiting Earth" Hoax, kept alive 1972 to 1979, is exposed the same way as 28 years later the ISS Hoax.
SKYLAB Space Station HOAX - exposed worldwide first time... 29 years later!
Space Age Hoaxes, aka NASA Hoaxes: SKYLAB Space Station HOAX - exposed worldwide first time... *** 29 years later! ***

Forum List

Back