🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water,
And the Dems, of course, for their part, would much prefer if he were to drink hard alcoholic beverages than water. Trump had to clean house with staff and secret service early on in his Presidency in order to have an opportunity to drink such pure and unadulterated water.

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

"BEGINNING to?

He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water,
And the Dems, of course, for their part, would much prefer if he were to drink hard alcoholic beverages than water. Trump had to clean house with staff and secret service early on in his Presidency in order to have an opportunity to drink such pure and unadulterated water.

None of that commie fluoride water?

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

He looked fine.

I am afraid you have him confused with joe biden....

TDS thread 1,705
1JAykTn.jpg

Pedo Joe shits the bed every time he gets in front of a camera... to our absolute fucking delight, I might add.

Can't wait for the debates. They'll call the 10-run rule after about 3 minutes of Trump mopping the floor with Sleepy. The "electricity will mysteriously go out".

Still in better shape than Hillary in 2016, or Senile Joe today

Forum List

Back