🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

He is WORN OUT and tired of fighting evil all by himself. You try doing what he does 24/7/365 for 4 years and see how YOU fare.

He looks fine to me and sounded fine.

Trump knows his every gesture will be scrutinized and magnified before is dissected and commented on. He sometimes does something specifically designed to needle the media.
He's no-where near intelligent enough to be the master troll you kids seem to think he is.

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

Still in better shape than Hillary in 2016, or Senile Joe today

Fake news.

Pedo Joe shits the bed every time he gets in front of a camera... to our absolute fucking delight, I might add.

Can't wait for the debates. They'll call the 10-run rule after about 3 minutes of Trump mopping the floor with Sleepy. The "electricity will mysteriously go out".

Democrats can't allow a debate, can they? Or they will just say Biden did great no matter how bad

Pedo Joe shits the bed every time he gets in front of a camera... to our absolute fucking delight, I might add.

Can't wait for the debates. They'll call the 10-run rule after about 3 minutes of Trump mopping the floor with Sleepy. The "electricity will mysteriously go out".

Democrats can't allow a debate, can they? Or they will just say Biden did great no matter how bad

It's their turn in the barrel. Now they know how we felt with mcstain and mittens virtually facilitating the kenyan lawn jockey running unopposed. Trump's running unopposed now and it's not sitting well with the marxist shitstains.
:abgg2q.jpg:

He looks fine to me and sounded fine.

Trump knows his every gesture will be scrutinized and magnified before is dissected and commented on. He sometimes does something specifically designed to needle the media.
BULLSHIT!

1592119563279.png

Frontotemporal Disorders | Frontotemporal Dementia

But biden, who can't string two sentences together is A-OK with you.

You, are a moron.

If he resigns for being sick, before the election, then Pence could pardon him for all his crimes, known and unknown.

Best of both worlds....

:)

Good luck with that. You silly people can't name one law he's broken, but want him gone, but when shown all the felonies that the shrilary committed you don't care.

That makes you an idiot. I pay no attention to the opinions of idiots.

All the Trump bootlickers have bleated "TDS!" for the 14,792nd time, all while ignoring the video evidence he can barely walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water.

What lengths you people are willing to go to to tell yourselves your eyes are lying.

I exhibit the same issues and I am almost 60. My wife is 62 and walks with a continuous limp all the time because the doctors made one leg longer than the other when doing her hip replacement surgery. How old are you? 19? Most libtards are uneducated youngsters?

Also, where did you get your medical degree?

I've believed he has a neurological problem ever since he came down that elevator in 2015. No one paid much attention to what I was saying.

trump's dad died of Alzheimers. It's a gene passed from one generation to the next. A person's birth order will determine if they get the gene or not.

The way my sister explained it, she's a doctor, the gene needs to rejuvenate. The first child will have the gene. IF the next child is born without years of gaps that next child won't have it.

However.

If there's years of gaps, the gene has had time to rejuvenate.

trump isn't the first born.

There is a couple years gap between the child born before him.

I watched 3 people from beginning to end of Alzheimers in my life. The first person I don't remember as much because I was a child.

I was an adult when I watched my grandmother go through it. I was an adult when my mom went through it.

I've been seeing signs of Alzheimers in trump since 2015. It's subtle. It always is at first. The slightly slurred speech. The lack of balance. Dry mouth. The incomplete sentences. Very strange ramblings. Paranoia, easily manipulated by people around him and other things.

I've seen it too many times in my life to not know what it is.

I said the same thing about Reagan in the 80s. I got the same reaction from people as I've gotten about trump.

Reagan died of Alzheimers.

If I'm right about this, trump will need to be locked up for his own protection. They wander and can be harmed or get lost or any one of a number of things. If he's on the same schedule as those I've watched in my life, he will need to be locked up at age 75. About a year or two from then he won't be in this reality and won't know who people are. He will see and hear things that aren't there. He will lose control of his body function. Basically his brain is becoming one big tumor of scar tissue that is creating more scare tissue that backs up in his brain causing more brain cells to die and create more scare tissue. It's a terrible circle.

People will do the same thing they did with Reagan. Deny it's happening.

When will people learn that denying reality won't make it go away?

Forum List

Back