🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

Look, man. Trump is in perfect mental health. He can recognize a camel on a test. Nobody has recognized a camel faster than Trump, that I can tell you. And that camel wasn't even drawn very well. Trump could draw a better camel with his eyes closed.

Trump could lift a bottle of water with one hand if he wanted to. He uses two hands to show empathy for people with MS.

He also sneaks up and grabs pussies with both hands, like a real man.

When the Emperor puts on his orange paint, he is magically transformed from a feeble old geezer into Rambo. He can sling an M60 and a belt of ammo across his chest with the best of them.

If Trump says Colorado is on the Mexican border, and George Washington captured the airports, then by god that's the facts and your liberal woke books are wrong.

Look, man. Trump is in perfect mental health. He can recognize a camel on a test. Nobody has recognized a camel faster than Trump, that I can tell you. And that camel wasn't even drawn very well. Trump could draw a better camel with his eyes closed.

Trump could lift a bottle of water with one hand if he wanted to. He uses two hands to show empathy for people with MS.

He also sneaks up and grabs pussies with both hands, like a real man.

When the Emperor puts on his orange paint, he is magically transformed from a feeble old geezer into Rambo. He can sling an M60 and a belt of ammo across his chest with the best of them.

If Trump says Colorado is on the Mexican border, and George Washington captured the airports, then by god that's the facts and your liberal woke books are wrong.

Yet Joe is the best Prez you've ever seen. Go figure.

nothing willful or ignorant about me,,,

if its in reference to the 2 billion saudis invested in jerrads business thats proof he didnt get the money but his company did,, and depending on the contract and conditions of the investment there could be far less of a direct money investment

as for the 100 million I cant fond anything on trump himself,, there a thing about ivanka but she didnt receive any money at all,,
K. :dunno:

as we all know everyone that leaves the whitehouse ends up getting cherry deals,,

where you fail in your hunter comparison is it was during bidens whitehouse time he got the deal,, he also flew hunter on airforce 2 to sign the deal while he was there to over see it,,

and thats just one of many deals the bidens got while joe was on office,,

as for hanging on every word,, well when the words you leave out change the whole context I think their important,, and amounts to lying to leave them out,,
Again, Trump ran his business while in office even used the position to profit.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

WTF how did I miss this riot of a thread? The physical health card? Really?

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

I noticed that too. He’s not getting any younger and his obesity seems to be getting to him.

OP odanny, Are you a registered physician of gerontology? I would like to know.

why do you always refuse to back up your claim with a link??

and if trump did do as you say are you only complaining about him and not biden??

actually I do see a problem with a man whos ran a business for 50 yrs like trump has to continue to have a say in that business when in office,,

unlike biden that used his office to get billion dollar business deals with foreign countries for his son,,

Damn, c'mon, now do Biden.

Omg who didn’t ride with trump on air force one?

So?

My boss is 51 and sometimes for whatever reason drinks holding it with both hands.

My uncle is 66 and not an old man yet but it's very careful of stairs when his knee or hip are hurting him. Particularly when going down them. If he is having pain in his knee or something and falls down stairs that ain't good and not just physically. Biden falls a dozen times and msm ignores it, trump slips once and it would be all over the place for weeks.

Let's face, it's trump. Every little thing he does no matter what is going to dissected and nit picked to death. The amount of scrutinization is astounding.
You must remember Democrats are steaming piles of 💩💩💩. I dump a democrat every morning.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back