The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

So?

My boss is 51 and sometimes for whatever reason drinks holding it with both hands.

My uncle is 66 and not an old man yet but it's very careful of stairs when his knee or hip are hurting him. Particularly when going down them. If he is having pain in his knee or something and falls down stairs that ain't good and not just physically. Biden falls a dozen times and msm ignores it, trump slips once and it would be all over the place for weeks.

Let's face, it's trump. Every little thing he does no matter what is going to dissected and nit picked to death. The amount of scrutinization is astounding.

Are you kidding me? If Trump was Biden Republicans would be looking into why the Saudi's gave Trump 100 million dollars while he was president and Jared 2 billion 4 months after Trump left office.

Instead Republicans are looking into Hunter Biden and the 20 million he made over 20 years. 2 billion 100 million compared to 20 million.

And how come no one scrutinized Trump and his team when they used private emails and phones to do official business?

Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools​

And none of you seemed to mind that while Trump was president his corporations hired illegals

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up​

And while the media loves to talk about Hunter not paying taxes Trump's CFO went to jail for Trump's company not paying their taxes. And Trump is running for president not hunter.

They need to disect trump's crimes.

Are you kidding me? If Trump was Biden Republicans would be looking into why the Saudi's gave Trump 100 million dollars while he was president and Jared 2 billion 4 months after Trump left office.

Instead Republicans are looking into Hunter Biden and the 20 million he made over 20 years. 2 billion 100 million compared to 20 million.

And how come no one scrutinized Trump and his team when they used private emails and phones to do official business?

Seven members of Trump’s team have used unofficial communication tools​

And none of you seemed to mind that white Trump was president his corporations hired illegals

Report: Trump Happily Employing Undocumented Workers While ICE Rounds Them Up​

And while the media loves to talk about Hunter not paying taxes Trump's CFO went to jail for Trump's company not paying their taxes. And Trump is running for president not hunter.

They need to disect trump's crimes.
I thought we talked about how you lying about things doesnt help your narrative??

You can keep saying that without pointing out the lie I am supposedly saying. It won't make what I'm saying lies but it probably makes you feel better.

What did I say you don't believe?
I'm looking right now and cant find anything that supports your claim

I thought we talked about how you lying about things doesnt help your narrative??

Let me tell you something. And I think you know this is true. Things couldn't be going any better for my side. Here's what's going to happen. 75% of Republicans are going to vote for Trump. 15% will not vote. 10% will vote for Biden. We win. Think I'm lying? You'll see.

9 co defendants have turned themselves in so far.

1692903857348.png

At this stage, not really, no. :dunno: Your willful ignorance isn't my problem.
nothing willful or ignorant about me,,,

if its in reference to the 2 billion saudis invested in jerrads business thats proof he didnt get the money but his company did,, and depending on the contract and conditions of the investment there could be far less of a direct money investment

as for the 100 million I cant fond anything on trump himself,, there a thing about ivanka but she didnt receive any money at all,,

my god youre a dumb mother fucker,,

the one where jerrad got 2 billion and trump got 100 million
Trump didn't just shake down the Saudi's

Trump didn't disclose any of the gifts he got. Like Clarence Thomas

Funny how you can see it clearly when it's Hunter but not Trump's family

Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought​

Report: Jared Kushner’s $2 Billion Saudi Check Appears Even More Comically Corrupt Than Previously Thought​

youre so fucked in the head you didnt realize you just proved you lied,,

jarred didnt get 2 billion as you said,, his company got a 2 billion investment,, and as of yet we dont even know how much of that is in cash form,,

and the 100 million went to the womens entrepreneur fund not to donald trump,,

the question now is why did you lie when its so easy to prove you wrong??

youre so fucked in the head you didnt realize you just proved you lied,,

jarred didnt get 2 billion as you said,, his company got a 2 billion investment,, and as of yet we dont even know how much of that is in cash form,,

and the 100 million went to the womens entrepreneur fund not to donald trump,,

the question now is why did you lie when its so easy to prove you wrong??
OMG what a sack of shit you are. Hanging on my every word. If I don't say everything exactly right you say I'm lying. Fuck you. The Saudi's "invested" $2 billion in Jared's company? Okay ass. Then the Chinese "invested" $2 million in Hunter's LLC. So what? Why do you lie about Hunter and suggest something nefarious? You guys lie daily then about the Biden's being corrupt. Admit it. I'm doing to Trump and Jared what you are doing to Hunter.

How did Hunter get on a BOD? Ask George Bush. He was the first person to appoint Hunter to a BOD.

But why would the prince of Saudi Arabia invest $2000 million dollars with Jared despite his financial advisers telling him not to?

Trump was very good to Saudi Arabia when he was president. VERY. And he didn't do that for free.

OMG what a sack of shit you are. Hanging on my every word. If I don't say everything exactly right you say I'm lying. Fuck you. The Saudi's "invested" $2 billion in Jared's company? Okay ass. Then the Chinese "invested" $2 million in Hunter's LLC. So what? Why do you lie about Hunter and suggest something nefarious? You guys lie daily then about the Biden's being corrupt. Admit it. I'm doing to Trump and Jared what you are doing to Hunter.

How did Hunter get on a BOD? Ask George Bush. He was the first person to appoint Hunter to a BOD.

But why would the prince of Saudi Arabia invest $2000 million dollars with Jared despite his financial advisers telling him not to?

Trump was very good to Saudi Arabia when he was president. VERY. And he didn't do that for free.
as we all know everyone that leaves the whitehouse ends up getting cherry deals,,

where you fail in your hunter comparison is it was during bidens whitehouse time he got the deal,, he also flew hunter on airforce 2 to sign the deal while he was there to over see it,,

and thats just one of many deals the bidens got while joe was on office,,

as for hanging on every word,, well when the words you leave out change the whole context I think their important,, and amounts to lying to leave them out,,

You may well be the least self aware person on this board. You are guilty of EVERYTHING you accuse him of.

Forum List

Back