The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

All the Trump bootlickers have bleated "TDS!" for the 14,792nd time, all while ignoring the video evidence he can barely walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water.

What lengths you people are willing to go to to tell yourselves your eyes are lying.

I exhibit the same issues and I am almost 60. My wife is 62 and walks with a continuous limp all the time because the doctors made one leg longer than the other when doing her hip replacement surgery. How old are you? 19? Most libtards are uneducated youngsters?

Also, where did you get your medical degree?

I'm 54, and have no medical degree. I know of no other medical condition Trump might have that would prevent him from walking normally downhill on a nice, wide, stable ramp.

Oh wait…….there were those bone spurs that kept him out of Vietnam…..

Bone spurs, nice. If it is true that he has lift shoes to make himself taller and pitch him forward as I looks sometimes when he is standing. That might make it difficult to walk down a ramp.

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

Waaaah!

Waaah!

He said it was swippery!

And he was afwaid he was going to fall down go boom!

Waaah!

And he weft his sippy cup back home and had twouble wif that gwass they gave him.

Waaah!

Fuck off, commie faggot. Nothing you post is based in reality.
True story, fuckwad, prove me wrong!

Ooooooh....you TrumpTards are SO EASILY triggered.

Donald did say it was slippery. You must not frequent his Twitter feed.
Now....WHY would West Point purposefully make the ramp slippery?
The guy walking NEXT TO HIM didn't have any problems with the ramp.
Explain that one, Sparky.

He looks fine to me and sounded fine.

Trump knows his every gesture will be scrutinized and magnified before is dissected and commented on. He sometimes does something specifically designed to needle the media.

I agree. I've watched him at rallies and on TV. He looks and acts fine to me.

Just more lefty loon idiocy. Hell they are trying to convince themselves that Trump has problems. I'll just stand over her and LMAO at their stupidity.
fmhvu6wgmy451.png
And Obama's glass was 3/4 full not to the brim as was Trump's
Vn4lDBD.jpg

That's funny as shit.

what a fucking moron.

Let's be fair, we are not talking about Trump's mental capacity, we are talking about his physical difficulties.

Oh, hold on there....Dementia affects a person's physical demeanor as well.

It affects they way they move and stand.

EYn0ctTXkAI8hpB.png

EYoVjPiWoAEh6Pd.png

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

Man, he'd be dead meat if he was a peaceful protester.

Man, he'd be dead meat if he was a peaceful protester.

Maybe he's got COVID-19?
His speech at WP was flat and he seemed tired.
You know damn well if he tests positive that is one leak that WON'T make its way out of the White House.

NOT one retort about the wheelchair bound FDR or the simple fact Trump is obsessive about washing his hands which also means he's extremely cautious when holding a glass. He also doesn't get shit-faced drunk like Clinton/Obama and LBJ. But of course that doesn't mean anything to you biased uninformed and truly unintelligent people. Hey keep up these little foibles about Trump as all it does is give further validation to how truly uninformed TDS people are...especially with the fact the MSM donated 96% to Hillary and are still pissed and showing it, that we the voters selected Trump other than the biased CA/NY blue faced crowd.

He looks fine to me and sounded fine.

Trump knows his every gesture will be scrutinized and magnified before is dissected and commented on. He sometimes does something specifically designed to needle the media.

I agree. I've watched him at rallies and on TV. He looks and acts fine to me.

Just more lefty loon idiocy. Hell they are trying to convince themselves that Trump has problems. I'll just stand over her and LMAO at their stupidity.
fmhvu6wgmy451.png
And Obama's glass was 3/4 full not to the brim as was Trump's

Is that seriously the excuse y’all are going with? The glass was too full?

No more stupid than making a point about holding a glass with two hands.

Leftist faggot, bring the revolution to me with yourself, please. I will introduce you to " An abject lesson on why you don't fuck with Americans".
You retarded Commie piece of shit!
zzzzzzzz...........zzzzzzzzzzz.........zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, you ain't bringing a damn thing, fuck off!
You know me and all other Americans will put you in your place.

well

I am NOT a conservative so even though I think trump is a dangerous demagogue I still feel sorry for him as I watch his physical decline.....

kinda sad....

Who was General Douglas McGarther? Trump thought he was a great general.
Ohhh, Trump meant General Douglas McAuther! Trump also murdered General Ulysses Grant’s name.
I’m sure the West Point graduates were really impressed! :laughing0301:

GEEZ... Obama MADE GAFFES ALL DURING HIS 2 TERMS!...
1) Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said:
“I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.” WHAT??? 57 STATES????
2) "A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
Wrong hero.
3) President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008. Oops. It was 2011.
4) “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.
5) “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” Oops, Mr. President. There is no Austrian language.
6) ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”
He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.
7) In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12.
8) "No, no. I have been practicing. … I bowled a 129. It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”
9) What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith
10) And that really famous gaffe.."while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008. Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"! Geez!
Remember this is the same guy that those rough and tough "journalists" declared :
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Chris Matthews' "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

Who was General Douglas McGarther? Trump thought he was a great general.
Ohhh, Trump meant General Douglas McAuther! Trump also murdered General Ulysses Grant’s name.
I’m sure the West Point graduates were really impressed! :laughing0301:

GEEZ... Obama MADE GAFFES ALL DURING HIS 2 TERMS!...
1) Obama made a more elementary flub when, during the 2008 campaign, he said:
“I’ve now been in 57 states-I think one left to go.” WHAT??? 57 STATES????
2) "A comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
Wrong hero.
3) President Obama signed the guest book and dated it 24 May 2008. Oops. It was 2011.
4) “Sen. Clinton, I think, is much better known, coming from a nearby state of Arkansas Obama’s home state of Illinois, and not Arkansas, shares a border with Kentucky.
5) “I don’t know what the term is in Austrian” for “wheeling and dealing.” Oops, Mr. President. There is no Austrian language.
6) ”In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died-an entire town destroyed.”
He was only off by 9,988 as the twister killed 12 people.
7) In his remarks, Obama made a reference to daughter Malia, saying she was 13 years old, when at the time she was 12.
8) "No, no. I have been practicing. … I bowled a 129. It’s like-it was like Special Olympics, or something.”
9) What I was suggesting-you’re absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith
10) And that really famous gaffe.."while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008. Navy Corpse-Man Christian Brossard." –mispronouncing "Corpsman"! Geez!
Remember this is the same guy that those rough and tough "journalists" declared :
Evan Thomas "I mean in a way Obama's standing above the country, above above the world, he's sort of God."
Chris Matthews' "I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean, I don't have that too often. No, seriously. It's a dramatic event."

All your little examples happened to each individual over time. Where as Trump’s day of gaffes happened within minutes of each other!
Trump is on a mental and physical skid and it’s soundly obvious, but not to Little Trumpsters. Based on your posts, you also seem to be trending down. My condolences.:(

Forum List

Back