The Physical Decline of Donald Trump.

All the Trump bootlickers have bleated "TDS!" for the 14,792nd time, all while ignoring the video evidence he can barely walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water.

What lengths you people are willing to go to to tell yourselves your eyes are lying.
Hey what about these invalids??? All smokers like FDR... Trump doesn't smoke.
View attachment 350190
Kennedy had a bad back while he was president..
Those were great leaders so maybe quit using trump in any comparison with them since he's a low life piece of shit.

You trumpies are in denial. He can't lift a small glass of water with one hand nor can he walk down an incline without help. There's something physically wrong with him. I'm a small woman a few months younger than him, and I can do both.

I'm all for the brain scan. Who uses two hands to lift a small plastic glass. A three year old? :cool-45:

He’s trembling again.​
President Trump struggled to lift a glass of water Saturday during his speech to U.S. Military Academy graduates at West Point.​
Trump started to lift the glass with his right hand but seemed unable to guide it all the way up to his lips.​
The president used his left hand to steady the glass and tilt it into his mouth.​
After his speech, Trump also looked unsteady as he walked down a set of stairs after a lethargic speech to the graduates of the Army college.​
Trump critics and even some medical professionals believe the tics are signs of potentially serious medical problems. “This is a persistent neurological sign that, combined with others, would be concerning enough to require a brain scan,” Dr. Bandy Lee, a Yale psychiatrist wrote on Twitter.​

It's from all the meth and adderall he does.

You trumpies are in denial. He can't lift a small glass of water with one hand nor can he walk down an incline without help. There's something physically wrong with him. I'm a small woman a few months younger than him, and I can do both.
I have spinal stenosis and know that walk anywhere...The weakness is probably a stroke.

I provided video evidence.
Why can't your Donnie can't get a glass or bottle of water up to his mouth without two hands?
Is it his tiny hands, or is it something more?
That's what you got? A picture of a guy taking a sip of water? You watched Obama stuttering, Hillary stumbling, tripping and falling down, and Biden going off into space with his ramblings, but you want to take a brain scan of Trump?

Your glove is too tight around your chicken. It can't breathe.

Maybe the glass was too full. Maybe Trump had a sore elbow or finger. Maybe he did it just to give idiots like you a new faux story to choke your gizzard with.
Yet, Oblama and Hillary are not president.

I’m pretty sure Trump is physically and mentally incapable of being President.

YOU have to be kidding!
GEEZ you people have NO sense of history do you!!! And because Trump at 74 takes his time and holds a glass..
YOU declare him incompetent!
Franklin D. Roosevelt... 1882 to 1945!!!
Was a wheel chair president for his entire presidency!
He passed away in 1945 at age 63! And you as a dumb ass DEMOCRAT never knew this because the biased MSM
seldom produced this image of FDR in a wheelchair.
when the future President of the United States was 39 years old. His main symptoms were fever; symmetric, ascending paralysis; facial paralysis; bowel and bladder dysfunction; numbness and hyperesthesia; and a descending pattern of recovery. Roosevelt was left permanently paralyzed from the waist down. He was diagnosed with poliomyelitis at the time, but his symptoms are more consistent with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS) – an autoimmune neuropathy that Roosevelt's doctors failed to consider as a diagnostic possibility. In 1926, his belief in the benefits of hydrotherapy led him to found a rehabilitation center at Warm Springs, Georgia. He avoided being seen using his wheelchair in public, but his disability was well known and became a major part of his image.
View attachment 350185

Roosevelt's afflictions were physical, not neurological. Roosevelt's mind was sharp and clear. Trump is showing signs of both.

Trump is in terrible shape physicially. He walks like someone with arthritis in his hips and knees. Short, stiff steps. Made worse by his weight. He always holds the handrail going up and down stairs. And he lumbers from side to side when he walks. He dropped out of the walking tour of Brussels at the NATO headquarters opening because he couldn't keep up with the other world leaders, and he was red-faced and panting trying.

The White House doctor glosses over his heart condition in his annual reports, but he has high choleresterol and heart disease. That's what the statins and daily asprin are for. He's also gained a LOT of weight since coming down that escalator.

escalator.jpg

fat.jpg

when he starts babbling like biden then you might have something....
So you are saying Trump does not babble? Biden has a stutterting disability, what is Trump's?
Biden is not stuttering. His mind is blanking out constantly. You know this but you are pretending it's just a stutter.

Biden is trying not to stutter & sometimes stops to help control it.
i should have used a better word.....how about biden rambles a lot......he seems confused a lot.....thats not stuttering....

He looks fine to me and sounded fine.

Of course he did, but you're drunk so you're hardly the best person to judge.
You're a democrat CU so your opinion is part of your hemorrhoid affliction.

Having given birth to three children, I admit to occasionally having an issue with hemorrhoids. While you certainly have good reason to claim you are a perfect asshole, alas, I am not.
Your asshole is in your mouth which explains your penchant for anal intercourse. This board has never had a more disgusting pile of quivering jelly as yourself. You get told this every day. You are completely worthless as a vertebrate. Utterly without a single redeeming value. This makes your very existence an obscenity.

Yes, I do get told this every day, but it's YOU who keeps saying it. Your dishonesty and lack of civility, and nearly 40,000 posts in a less than 4 years, gives away your troll status.

All the Trump bootlickers have bleated "TDS!" for the 14,792nd time, all while ignoring the video evidence he can barely walk down a ramp or drink a glass of water.

What lengths you people are willing to go to to tell yourselves your eyes are lying.

I exhibit the same issues and I am almost 60. My wife is 62 and walks with a continuous limp all the time because the doctors made one leg longer than the other when doing her hip replacement surgery. How old are you? 19? Most libtards are uneducated youngsters?

Also, where did you get your medical degree?

I'm 54, and have no medical degree. I know of no other medical condition Trump might have that would prevent him from walking normally downhill on a nice, wide, stable ramp.

Oh wait…….there were those bone spurs that kept him out of Vietnam…..

My wife had bone spurs and could hardly walk for months. It cleared up all on it's own and it has not recurred.

The fact that you know nothing has already been established.

So you are saying Trump does not babble? Biden has a stutterting disability, what is Trump's?
Biden is not stuttering. His mind is blanking out constantly. You know this but you are pretending it's just a stutter.

i should have used a better word.....how about biden rambles a lot......he seems confused a lot.....thats not stuttering....

Biden struggles to get his words out. That makes him appear to be confused and rambling. Someone who stutters sometimes can't get words out and in trying to find an acceptable alternative they can lose a train of thought, from the stress. Talking out loud is never easy for stutterers. The stress of public appearances can make it even more difficult.

I had no idea until the past six months that he had a stuttering problem. It explains a lot of his gaffes. Not all, but his public speaking is really remarkable.

I’m pretty sure Trump is physically and mentally incapable of being President.

YOU have to be kidding!
GEEZ you people have NO sense of history do you!!! And because Trump at 74 takes his time and holds a glass..
YOU declare him incompetent!
Franklin D. Roosevelt... 1882 to 1945!!!
Was a wheel chair president for his entire presidency!
He passed away in 1945 at age 63! And you as a dumb ass DEMOCRAT never knew this because the biased MSM
seldom produced this image of FDR in a wheelchair.
when the future President of the United States was 39 years old. His main symptoms were fever; symmetric, ascending paralysis; facial paralysis; bowel and bladder dysfunction; numbness and hyperesthesia; and a descending pattern of recovery. Roosevelt was left permanently paralyzed from the waist down. He was diagnosed with poliomyelitis at the time, but his symptoms are more consistent with Guillain–Barré syndrome (GBS) – an autoimmune neuropathy that Roosevelt's doctors failed to consider as a diagnostic possibility. In 1926, his belief in the benefits of hydrotherapy led him to found a rehabilitation center at Warm Springs, Georgia. He avoided being seen using his wheelchair in public, but his disability was well known and became a major part of his image.
View attachment 350185

Roosevelt's afflictions were physical, not neurological. Roosevelt's mind was sharp and clear. Trump is showing signs of both.

Trump is in terrible shape physicially. He walks like someone with arthritis in his hips and knees. Short, stiff steps. Made worse by his weight. He always holds the handrail going up and down stairs. And he lumbers from side to side when he walks. He dropped out of the walking tour of Brussels at the NATO headquarters opening because he couldn't keep up with the other world leaders, and he was red-faced and panting trying.

The White House doctor glosses over his heart condition in his annual reports, but he has high choleresterol and heart disease. That's what the statins and daily asprin are for. He's also gained a LOT of weight since coming down that escalator.

View attachment 350241

View attachment 350242
That photo is not Trump, but a look alike. Look at the length of the hair!

The Physical Decline of Donald Trump
Yep, Trump used the fingers of his other hand to take a sip of water one time because the glass was full to the brim.

The man is falling apart.

At this rate in another 73 years, he will be as feeble and inept as Hillary was four years ago or Joe Biden already is today.

Last edited:

Biden struggles to get his words out. That makes him appear to be confused and rambling. Someone who stutters sometimes can't get words out and in trying to find an acceptable alternative they can lose a train of thought, from the stress. Talking out loud is never easy for stutterers. The stress of public appearances can make it even more difficult.

I had no idea until the past six months that he had a stuttering problem. It explains a lot of his gaffes. Not all, but his public speaking is really remarkable.
i have seem many clips of biden speaking when he was VP.....he was much different then....the guy is old and his family should be ashamed of themselves for putting him through this ....and if he gets elected it will get worse for him....

The water thing was weird. It looked like he couldn't raise the class with one hand alone. The ramp thing is understandable, but the water thing?

It's the exact same way my grandmother and mother drank anything from a gas when they were his age.

Both women had and died of Alzheimers.

Trump is having greater and greater difficulty doing simple things. Today at West Point he looked terrible. He needed to use both hands to take a sip of water, and walking down a ramp was clearly not easy for him. I am beginning to wonder if he is suffering from some kind of degenerative neurological condition.

Sure and you think is just fine.

Forum List

Back