The Pipe Dreams of a Fucking Hypocrite

First day on the job, Biden kills thousands and thousands of good-paying jobs for Americans because he loves the earth. View attachment 455569

But he is happy to broker a deal to build an evil, earth-destroying pipeline that will profit the taliban.

View attachment 455570

The democrat party: Where Americans come last and the taliban come first!
The pipeline was brokered during the Trump era or did you forget that?
and the Keystone pipeline was approved during the Trump era also Traitor !
and the
Yes it was, it took Trump three and one half years to sign the EO and then there was a question and answer period and construction began in December of 2020. You do seem to have linguistic conflicts when you speak is it Tourettes?

First day on the job, Biden kills thousands and thousands of good-paying jobs for Americans because he loves the earth. View attachment 455569

But he is happy to broker a deal to build an evil, earth-destroying pipeline that will profit the taliban.

View attachment 455570

A thread by a hypocrite about hypocrisy.

HYPOCRISY!!!!

View attachment 455570

So Biden is utterly helpless?

View attachment 455570

You would need to elaborate your inability to communicate clearly.

View attachment 455570

Just like Obama trying to take the guns of law abiding citizens while privately given Drug Lords guns under operation Fast and Furious.

I can't tell whether Biden wants the US to be dependent on Middle East oil again or he just wants Americans to pay more for oil so that they will use less or a combination of the two.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

View attachment 455570

Just like Obama trying to take the guns of law abiding citizens while privately given Drug Lords guns under operation Fast and Furious.

I can't tell whether Biden wants the US to be dependent on Middle East oil again or he just wants Americans to pay more for oil so that they will use less or a combination of the two.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.
Lots of tautologies you believe in there.

In fact, why is it raising taxes is the solution to all of our other problems as well?

Time to reflect. You've been lied to. And yes, democrats lie.

Now I realize you now put me on ignore, but it's true. D-E-M-O-C-R-A-T-S L-I-E all the time, in fact.

View attachment 455570

It's really simple; you're just being intellectually dishonest. Must be a day ending in Y.

Biden has shown he's not at all above changing US policy unilaterally with the stroke of a pen. Now, you're "Poor, poor Joe! There's nothing he can do about it!" to try to deflect from his anti-American actions.

How do you think that's working out for you? Doesn't look very good.

View attachment 455570

Link please. If true that may be the reason for the truce.
What makes anyone think that Biden who has been in office three weeks has had time to broker a contract in Asia for a pipeline construction that has been negotiated since before 9/11?
The OP is probably bullshit. I just googled it and came up empty.

View attachment 455570

Lots of tautologies you believe in there.

In fact, why is it raising taxes is the solution to all of our other problems as well?

Time to reflect.
The article I linked to is a satire -- and a dead-on-balls accurate (it's an industry term) one -- of Democrat "thinking".

View attachment 455570

Link please. If true that may be the reason for the truce.
What makes anyone think that Biden who has been in office three weeks has had time to broker a contract in Asia for a pipeline construction that has been negotiated since before 9/11?
The OP is probably bullshit. I just googled it and came up empty.
No need for Google. All the links are in OP's article.

View attachment 455570

This thread went right over your head.

View attachment 455570

This thread went right over your head.
That bar is set pretty low.

look to the future and not the past

This right here is it, this is teh great divide.

Trumpists want to live in the past, in all ways. It can't be done but TRumpsits are very stupid and only know emotion and how progress scares them A primitive people are the TRumpists.

I've enjoyed how you leftists have helped the black community progress over the past 60 years.

View attachment 455570

It's really simple; you're just being intellectually dishonest. Must be a day ending in Y.

Biden has shown he's not at all above changing US policy unilaterally with the stroke of a pen. Now, you're "Poor, poor Joe! There's nothing he can do about it!" to try to deflect from his anti-American actions.

How do you think that's working out for you? Doesn't look very good.
I can't think of a president who has not signed an EO unilaterally....

look to the future and not the past

This right here is it, this is teh great divide.

Trumpists want to live in the past, in all ways. It can't be done but TRumpsits are very stupid and only know emotion and how progress scares them A primitive people are the TRumpists.

I've enjoyed how you leftists have helped the black community progress over the past 60 years.

i am a life long republican, you fuckin idiot

View attachment 455570

Basically, they hate oil and america and want americans to pay more and be dependent upon the ME as they proceed with their unicorn fantasy land. Its amazing to watch such idiocy.

Am I missing something? Is the Taliban now in power in Afghanistan? I noticed that all these stories are in right-wing media. Wasn’t it the the Bush administration that pushed for the pipeline through Afghanistan?

Presuming it is true, so what?

The USA needs to get off fossil fuels. Who wants that filthy pipeline going through the heart of this country?

We need to look to the future and not the past. Renewables are on the ascendency and fossil fuel are on the decline.

President Biden is right to focus on the future.

Stop lying commie. 5 environmental studies said Keystone will be clean and reduce the carbon footprint for moving the oil to southern refineries. What you commies don't get is the oil has been moving to the refineries via rail and truck and will continue to do so. Warren Buffet is jumping for joy, he owns a large stake in the railroads moving the oil.

Last edited:
Am I missing something? Is the Taliban now in power in Afghanistan? I noticed that all these stories are in right-wing media. Wasn’t it the the Bush administration that pushed for the pipeline through Afghanistan?

The USA needs to get off fossil fuels. Who wants that filthy pipeline going through the heart of this country?

We need to look to the future and not the past. Renewables are on the ascendency and fossil fuel are on the decline.

You need some new material. Fossil Fuels are going nowhere, too much money to be made.

Stop lying commie. 5 environmental studies said Keystone will clean and reduce the carbon footprint for moving the oil to southern refineries. What you commies don't get is the oil has been moving to the refineries via rail and truck and will continue to do so. Warren Buffet is jumping for joy, he owns a large stake in the railroads moving the oil.

Only people like yourself want to keep us locked in the past while the first world moves on to renewables. Fortunately, Old timers like yourself are being pushed aside by those of us looking to the future. Luddites like yourself cried when kerosene replaced whale oil and wept when the internal combustion engine replaced horses. A new paradigm shift is coming. Move on old man. Adults are in power now and moving onward to the future. Get help for your chronophobia.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back