The Pipe Dreams of a Fucking Hypocrite

Am I missing something? Is the Taliban now in power in Afghanistan? I noticed that all these stories are in right-wing media. Wasn’t it the the Bush administration that pushed for the pipeline through Afghanistan?

Presuming it is true, so what?

The USA needs to get off fossil fuels. Who wants that filthy pipeline going through the heart of this country?

We need to look to the future and not the past. Renewables are on the ascendency and fossil fuel are on the decline.

President Biden is right to focus on the future.

Stop lying commie. 5 environmental studies said Keystone will clean and reduce the carbon footprint for moving the oil to southern refineries. What you commies don't get is the oil has been moving to the refineries via rail and truck and will continue to do so. Warren Buffet is jumping for joy, he owns a large stake in the railroads moving the oil.

Only QPubs fools like yourself want to keep us locked in the past while the first world moves on to renewables. Fortunately, fools like yourself are being pushed aside by those of us looking to the future. All losers like yourself have is fear. It is fools like you who cried when kerosene replaced whale oil and wept when the internal combustion engine replaced horses. A new shift is coming. Move on little boy. Adults are in power now.

No, idiots and lunatics have take over the white house. This is what you get when a non duly elected fraud is placed in office.

First day on the job, Biden kills thousands and thousands of good-paying jobs for Americans because he loves the earth. View attachment 455569

But he is happy to broker a deal to build an evil, earth-destroying pipeline that will profit the taliban.

View attachment 455570

The democrat party: Where Americans come last and the taliban come first!
The pipeline was brokered during the Trump era or did you forget that?
That's a fact the trump Nazis will deny most strongly.

First day on the job, Biden kills thousands and thousands of good-paying jobs for Americans because he loves the earth. View attachment 455569

But he is happy to broker a deal to build an evil, earth-destroying pipeline that will profit the taliban.

View attachment 455570

Hollywood child molesters and faggots signed letters and sent them the Biden wanting him to shut down all the pipelines.
Yep I read that. DiCaprio,Ruffalo etc...

Bunch of jackasses.

View attachment 455570

and the Keystone pipeline was approved during the Trump era also Traitor !
and the
Yes it was, it took Trump three and one half years to sign the EO and then there was a question and answer period and construction began in December of 2020. You do seem to have linguistic conflicts when you speak is it Tourettes?

More commie bullshit. Here's a reality check for ya, ya fucking idiot.

On March 24, 2017, the U.S. State Department under President Donald Trump (R) issued a presidential permit approving the Keystone XL pipeline.Trump signed an executive order in January to expedite final approval of the pipeline within 60 days.

View attachment 455570

Just like Obama trying to take the guns of law abiding citizens while privately given Drug Lords guns under operation Fast and Furious.

I can't tell whether Biden wants the US to be dependent on Middle East oil again or he just wants Americans to pay more for oil so that they will use less or a combination of the two.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

So you want to raise prices to avoid higher prices. GOT IT!!!!!! LMAO

look to the future and not the past

This right here is it, this is teh great divide.

Trumpists want to live in the past, in all ways. It can't be done but TRumpsits are very stupid and only know emotion and how progress scares them A primitive people are the TRumpists.

I've enjoyed how you leftists have helped the black community progress over the past 60 years.

Yeah, more blacks killing other black and the abortion mills are running full steam to kill off the next generations. With help like that you don't need people trying to hurt you.

Am I missing something? Is the Taliban now in power in Afghanistan? I noticed that all these stories are in right-wing media. Wasn’t it the the Bush administration that pushed for the pipeline through Afghanistan?

The USA needs to get off fossil fuels. Who wants that filthy pipeline going through the heart of this country?

We need to look to the future and not the past. Renewables are on the ascendency and fossil fuel are on the decline.

Which pipeline?

Liquid-Pipelines-map-530.jpg

Stop lying commie. 5 environmental studies said Keystone will clean and reduce the carbon footprint for moving the oil to southern refineries. What you commies don't get is the oil has been moving to the refineries via rail and truck and will continue to do so. Warren Buffet is jumping for joy, he owns a large stake in the railroads moving the oil.

Only people like yourself want to keep us locked in the past while the first world moves on to renewables. Fortunately, Old timers like yourself are being pushed aside by those of us looking to the future. Luddites like yourself cried when kerosene replaced whale oil and wept when the internal combustion engine replaced horses. A new paradigm shift is coming. Move on old man. Adults are in power now and moving onward to the future. Get help for your chronophobia.

Wow, typical commie deflection when you're proved a liar. Oil isn't just used for fuel. Virtually every modern item you own, owes it's very existence to oil. That would include packaging that keeps you food safe and soooooooo much more. Also little twerps like you don't understand that the US has exceeded our commitments IAW the Paris accords. Name another country that has done that.

View attachment 455570

So Biden is utterly helpless?
You would need to elaborate your inability to communicate clearly.
It's really simple; you're just being intellectually dishonest. Must be a day ending in Y.

Biden has shown he's not at all above changing US policy unilaterally with the stroke of a pen. Now, you're "Poor, poor Joe! There's nothing he can do about it!" to try to deflect from his anti-American actions.

How do you think that's working out for you? Doesn't look very good.
I can't think of a president who has not signed an EO unilaterally....
Unsurprisingly, you missed the point. Perhaps deliberately, perhaps not.

Only people like yourself want to keep us locked in the past while the first world moves on to renewables. Fortunately, Old timers like yourself are being pushed aside by those of us looking to the future. Luddites like yourself cried when kerosene replaced whale oil and wept when the internal combustion engine replaced horses. A new paradigm shift is coming. Move on old man. Adults are in power now and moving onward to the future. Get help for your chronophobia.
...says the progressive who wants the United States to "progress" to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1964.

View attachment 455570

Just like Obama trying to take the guns of law abiding citizens while privately given Drug Lords guns under operation Fast and Furious.

I can't tell whether Biden wants the US to be dependent on Middle East oil again or he just wants Americans to pay more for oil so that they will use less or a combination of the two.
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

So you want to raise prices to avoid higher prices. GOT IT!!!!!! LMAO

I don't. Democrats do. Democrats are idiots.

...says the progressive who wants the United States to "progress" to the condition of the Soviet Union circa 1964.

Nah, more like Sodom and Gomora of biblical times.

Forum List

Back