The Plan

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
1612136847559.png

They get us to start using meat like substitutes which may or may not have all the nutrients in for the formation of a healthy brain as a child is developing. Then a generation or two later you find out all your grandchildren or great grandchildren have an average IQ between 50 to 100 points. Of course the elites didn't feed their children this meat like substitute so their children and grand children have IQ's ranging from 140 and up. They now have a dumbed down labor force that supposedly won't attempt to rise above their station in life.

Couple that with experimental vaccines that they say they're receiving too, just not the one you're receiving, and you just might have a sinister scheme of world domination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Attachments

• 1612136847719.png
    1612136847719.png
    51.9 KB · Views: 30
View attachment 451277

They get us to start using meat like substitutes which may or may not have all the nutrients in for the formation of a healthy brain as a child is developing. Then a generation or two later you find out all your grandchildren or great grandchildren have an average IQ between 50 to 100 points. Of course the elites didn't feed their children this meat like substitute so their children and grand children have IQ's ranging from 140 and up. They now have a dumbed down labor force that supposedly won't attempt to rise above their station in life.

Couple that with experimental vaccines that they say they're receiving too, just not the one you're receiving, and you just might have a sinister scheme of world domination.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

THEY are absolutely playing the totalitarian long game. You know . . . I've come to think of the Chinese/Democrat/WEF/UN evil long game as a game of ping pong or air hockey. The bad guys are up 6-0 and yet they are still playing the game like their lives depend on its outcome—like fanatical madmen pissing into gale force winds. All the while our position on the opposite side of the air hockey table is VACANT. In fact, we're not playing the game to even survive, oh no, we're not even playing the same game at all. Hell of thing.

Damn. I just sat down to watch the snow and sip my after dinner coffee and bourbon. And then I read your post and expelled my brew through my nostrils. Well played, sir . . . well played.
What a waste of good bourbon though! LOL

Who said it was good bourbon? He was mixing it with coffee, after all. lol

Forum List

Back