The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

We are ALL going to DIE!!!!!!!

Therefore, it makes perfectly good sense to BUY SILVER now,

before the rush!

I hope I am not on call that night. That would be like a double whammy of suckage.
it will all be alright, just buy more silver

Buy more silver and bribe my gullable classmates to take my call while I drink to the end of the world with hookers and cocaine.

BTW, what ever happened to gold? When did silver become the commodity du joir?

I just completed an Astrology report, it said "FUCK" silver, buy cattle. You ever tried to eat a steak made out of silver, even if it was the .999 lean silver.

I heard it kinda leaves a metallic coin taste in your mouth.

If and when the end times come, I would rather have something to EAT!!! Like I'm gonna care about commodity's other than Food.

I'll find a Fig leaf to cover my loins.

I just completed an Astrology report, it said "FUCK" silver, buy cattle. You ever tried to eat a steak made out of silver, even if it was the .999 lean silver.

I heard it kinda leaves a metallic coin taste in your mouth.

If and when the end times come, I would rather have something to EAT!!! Like I'm gonna care about commodity's other than Food.

I'll find a Fig leaf to cover my loins.

Water.

Well, just great looks like I'm screwed now, unless I want to trade some of my meat to the guy with silver who bought water. Damn damn damn

Well, just great looks like I'm screwed now, unless I want to trade some of my meat to the guy with silver who bought water. Damn damn damn

I plan to fall in with bandits and use my talent for ruthlessness to rape and steal from those who actually prepared for this thing.

And Momma said I wouldn't amount to nothing!

Last edited:

I plan to fall in with bandits and use my talent for ruthlessness to rape and steal from those who actually prepared for this thing.

We need to find out Halfback's address. I think he will have a hefty supply of meat, potatoes, and water....oh yeah, and silver.

We need to find out Halfback's address. I think he will have a hefty supply of meat, potatoes, and water....oh yeah, and silver.

We can melt the silver down and make bullets out of it.

That way we will be covered against maniacal apocalyptic zombies and werewolves.

That way we will be covered against maniacal apocalyptic zombies and werewolves.
It's ok to joke if it comforts you in your deepest despair.

Dispair?

I think it's fucking hilarious.

We are, supposedly, 15 days out from getting smacked by a Brown Dwarf that no one can see.

It's going to be a sucker punch!

Dispair?

I think it's fucking hilarious.

We are, supposedly, 15 days out from getting smacked by a Brown Dwarf that no one can see.

It's going to be a sucker punch!
it must be using romulan cloaking tech
;)

It is now starting to get visible from as far north as Australia, just over the horizon.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL a video of NOTHING

Kind of looks like Venus, "The Morning Star" to me.
maybe you have a better monitor than i do
but all i saw was sky and clouds
LOL

I saw a twinkle. For someone who has spent a lot of early mornings in the wilderness. It looked like Venus to me.

The larger point is this: If a planet 4 times as massive as Jupiter (and we all know that mass doesn't equal size) were 15 days out from passing our orbit, every amateur astronomer in the world would be squawking about it.

That simply couldn't be suppressed.

Forum List

Back