The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

I have never before seen so much scared people in one thread.

And you should be - scared!!!

Woe to you all, woe...

You folks get hung up to much on the specifics.
We don't know the actual specifics.
In case you haven't noticed we're guessing.

If you are so good in calculating, why don't you do the maths and tell us at what distance and/or mass it would cause a possible pole shift?

If you are so good in calculating, why don't you do the maths and tell us at what distance and/or mass it would cause a possible pole shift?
you are a moron
PERIOD

Why do I get the feeling that the Swedish troll just did a google image search for Nibiru, then copied the images to a video and overlaid it with some crap house music?

Try again, lutefisk. That's nowhere near good enough to give any weight to your argument. You made the claims, you need to lay out the numbers and reasoning behind it. :thup:

maybe you have a better monitor than i do
but all i saw was sky and clouds
LOL

I saw a twinkle. For someone who has spent a lot of early mornings in the wilderness. It looked like Venus to me.

The larger point is this: If a planet 4 times as massive as Jupiter (and we all know that mass doesn't equal size) were 15 days out from passing our orbit, every amateur astronomer in the world would be squawking about it.

That simply couldn't be suppressed.
after your last post i went to youtube to watch it, and got a little better view
and yeah i saw a small twinkle in the sky, and yeah, its likely venus

From where I am at in the world, you can see Venus in the morning just off the left hand side of the crescent moon as you face south.

The video maker declares "It's not venus" but you can't get any bearings on the sky. You can't see the moon to judge for yourself what it is.

However, to me, it looks like Venus.

Yeah. Specifics aren't at all important to astrology, physics, or science as a whole.

You just impeached every claim you've made.

If this thing were as close as you guys claim it is, we'd be able to see and would start to feel the effects of it's gravitational field.

Yeah. Specifics aren't at all important to astrology, physics, or science as a whole.

You just impeached every claim you've made.

If this thing were as close as you guys claim it is, we'd be able to see and would start to feel the effects of it's gravitational field.

Yeah, and you are sure in for a very cold shower. ;)

Forum List

Back