The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

MAGNETIC STORM IN PROGRESS: A solar wind stream hit Earth's magnetic field during the early hours of March 1st. The impact sparked a geomagnetic storm that was, at first, minor, but the storm has been intensifying throughout the day. Spotters are now reporting auroras over Northern Ireland, Latvia, Norway, and Sweden. If trends continue, the display could spread to the high latitudes of North America after nightfall. Stay tuned!

spann1_strip.jpg

"This is the first time I have seen the aurora borealis in person," says Spann who lives in Alabama. "It was fantastic--the greatest light show on Earth. It was cold (<-20 F) outside but worth every minute of exposure and lost sleep. I am afraid now that I have been ruined for life since my first personal viewing of the aurora was so amazing."

Raw data:
Solar wind
speed: 657.3 km/sec and accelerating as time goes!
density: 2.7 protons/cm3
Updated: Today at 2245 UT

Last edited:
Latest pictures of Brown Dwarf and orbiting planets available on you tube , I cannot post the link because this site will not let me , do a search for NIBIRU - Latest with 5 planets Visible.flv

To answer all you dipshit`s , this approaching star is cold , very cold , 40 degrees Kelvin or -200 degrees centigrade , it is not visible with ordinary optics , only through an infrared camera or with similar long/short wavelength filters.

The reason we have not felt the gravitational pull yet is because IT IS NOT CLOSE ENOUGH YET , when it is close enough then we will feel the pull and , yes then you will start wailing about the fact no one told you about it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That post is such a big fail, I actually feel embarrassed for you.

Latest pictures of Brown Dwarf and orbiting planets available on you tube , I cannot post the link because this site will not let me , do a search for NIBIRU - Latest with 5 planets Visible.flv

To answer all you dipshit`s , this approaching star is cold , very cold , 40 degrees Kelvin or -200 degrees centigrade , it is not visible with ordinary optics , only through an infrared camera or with similar long/short wavelength filters.

The reason we have not felt the gravitational pull yet is because IT IS NOT CLOSE ENOUGH YET , when it is close enough then we will feel the pull and , yes then you will start wailing about the fact no one told you about it!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

That post is such a big fail, I actually feel embarrassed for you.
you forgot

buy silver

if you dont buy silver you gotta take cold showers man
come on, man up for the rest of us
we all want hot showers

BUY SILVER NOW

Does this mean that if I buy gold, that we will only have warm showers, not hot? Just wondering? :eusa_whistle: ~BH
i asked about gold
seems its only silver that helps

Well Dive, I hope you got your information from Extra Terral, because if it didn't come from him, I am waiting on much more reliable sources bro. I want my info delivered by those who have some pull around here. I don't need it from some looney tunes dude trying to force me to buy siveR! :redface: LMAO!!! ~BH

I have been hearing about a brown dwarf , which has entered into our solar system recently. So does Planet X, or Niribu really exist or not. And is this what is supposed to hit the earth March 15 is is it something else?

I have been hearing about a brown dwarf , which has entered into our solar system recently. So does Planet X, or Niribu really exist or not. And is this what is supposed to hit the earth March 15 is is it something else?
its all a hoax to get you to buy silver

oh, buy silver

I can only suggest that you send a private message to Extra 'Terral' if you truly desire the absolute date, hour, minute and possibly second, of this coming cosmic catastrophe. :eek: ~BH

Forum List

Back