The Planet X/Nibiru/ELEnin Brown Dwarf Timeline

We currently have problems with children in this thread, spamming with ridiculous and abusive posts.

I am asking you to report all these post so we hopefully can get the topic going again.

Otherwise the trolls will win and kill this thread.

That's what trolls do, destroy forums.

Again, please report all ridiculous and abusive posts that you have time to.

Based on that juvenile and largely off topic post, plus the uncivil language, "kill," your post may have to be reported to the proper authorities.

The TOPIC of this thread morphed over time. At first it was just stupid shit about the traveling road show known as NINeELEVen -- errr -- make that ELEvenNINe. Yeah. That's it. The traveling road show of the warp speed planetary system of the Brown Dwarf, Nibiru her planet, "X," and various moons and the pending near Earth encounter which would cause a Terran polar shift in 2003, er by March 15, 2011, err -- by the end of March 2011 -- err -- check, make that by September of 2011 -- err -- did we mention that the Mayan calendar presages doom for all of us before Christmas 2012?

Well, look, ANYWAY, it turns out that we can forestall this calamity if we'd all just employ common sense, sell everything we own, invest in silver "BUY SILVER" ["Hi Yo SILVER, AWAY!"] move to Middle Earth (or was that the middle of the Earth?, I can never remember), and wait until all the earthquakes and other semi-natural catastrophes subside before, like the groundhog, we stick our heads back up into our atmosphere sometime maybe two years later.

Here's the HINT of what this thread is all about:

stop the brown dwarf...buy silver !!!!!!!,elenin,
brown dwarf,planet x,the planet x/nibiru/elenin brown dwarf timeline,
nibiru,nibiru timeline,elenin nibiru,brown dwarf nibiru,
us message board - political discussion forum > us discussion > conspiracy theories the planet x/nibiru/elenin brown dwa,nibiru March 2011,comet elenin,nasa nibiru terral,planet elenin,elenin brown dwarf,planet x march 15,brown dwarf timeline,planet x/nibiru/elenin brown dwarf event timeline,google nasa nibiru terral,planet nibiru position,the planet x/nibiru/elenin brown dwarf event timeline,
nibiru elenin,planet x march 2011,brown dwarf conspiracy,brown dwarf elenin

Last edited:
Houston.....We have a meltdown

DAMN it. Why do I always miss the big melt downs?

What'd I miss this time?

Was it good?

Was it messy?

Was it gory?

Was it epic?

Was it memorable?

Was it at least a little funny?

Can clues be provided or would that violate TOS?

DAMN it. I hate missing the big melt downs.

Oh. One more thing.

Buy SILVER!

Houston.....We have a meltdown

DAMN it. Why do I always miss the big melt downs?

What'd I miss this time?

Was it good?

Was it messy?

Was it gory?

Was it epic?

Was it memorable?

Was it at least a little funny?

Can clues be provided or would that violate TOS?

DAMN it. I hate missing the big melt downs.

Oh. One more thing.

Buy SILVER!

It was a truly glorious meltdown of epic proportions.

He created a giant wall of type saying "buy silver you" followed by several derogatory comments, repeating the sentence over and over in size 7 blue type.

He then proceeded to the active topics, and posted it in every thread he could until they finally thrust him into the abyss. The final count was in the upper 20's.

Those who don't frequent this section are probably still scratching their heads saying, "What the hell was that all about?".

And that darn Meister got his hands on the SILVER before I could.:(

And now, if you will excuse me, I have to run out and BUY MORE SILVER!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There was uh murkin on JewTube that said the waves could be 7000 feet tall as the new continents rise out of the sea.
I wonder how long it will be before Walmart builds on them ?

Last edited:
Wasn't the brown dwarf suppose to wreak havoc with our planet on the 4th? Yellowstone didn't erupt, there were no tidal waves that I read about, the earthquakes seemed to be quiet.....have I missed anything?

Oh....do we still need to buy silver?

Wasn't the brown dwarf suppose to wreak havoc with our planet on the 4th? Yellowstone didn't erupt, there were no tidal waves that I read about, the earthquakes seemed to be quiet.....have I missed anything?

Our successful SILVER buying campaign held off the first wave of disasters, but to prevent the future catastrophies, we must continue to...

...BUY SILVER!!!!!!! (accept no substitutes)

Our successful SILVER buying campaign held off the first wave of disasters, but to prevent the future catastrophies, we must continue to...

...BUY SILVER!!!!!!! (accept no substitutes)
yes

must

keep

buying

SILVER

Forum List

Back